Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel pushes plans for 3000 new settlements

WHO U KIDDIN

Yep...it's simmering.... Intifada 3.0. If the Palestinians remain peaceful in their protest then Israelis are in for some international trouble with this version.

Yep...it's simmering.... Intifada 3.0. If the Palestinians remain peaceful in their protest then Israelis are in for some international trouble with this version.

You're right Then, it appears that the moderate Palestinian factions have taken a page out of the Ghandi Playbook, they are using all the diplomatic options available to them instead of lobbing rockets at the Isrealis.This indeed may not bode well for the Isrealis.

Palestinians to Israel: Stop E-1 plan or we'll go to The Hague

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki says his government will have no choice but to take international action if settlement construction continues.

http://www.haaretz.c...-hague-1.496036

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 2

If they go diplomatically to the point of actually sitting down in March then they will gain land. It won't be enough for the long term, imo, but they will gain. The question for me is what does the world do if/when they start shooting again? Call me a pessimist but I've seen this movie before and it ends ugly.

If they go diplomatically to the point of actually sitting down in March then they will gain land. It won't be enough for the long term, imo, but they will gain. The question for me is what does the world do if/when they start shooting again? Call me a pessimist but I've seen this movie before and it ends ugly.

Call an optimist... the inhabitants of so-called Israel could simply go 'home' to their mother lands. Allow them.. 'them' to do no harm. Let it go and watch what happens. Above all, keep a strong moral principle.

This whole Islam will take over the world is paranoia BS.

• Like 4

Call an optimist... the inhabitants of so-called Israel could simply go 'home' to their mother lands. Allow them.. 'them' to do no harm. Let it go and watch what happens. Above all, keep a strong moral principle.

This whole Islam will take over the world is paranoia BS.

Yeah, I'm sure that you're right, and the Malians? They're just a bunch of whiners - probably hysterical too - it's that French colonial legacy. The dream of 7 million people deciding to walk away willingly from their lives is a little fantastical for the average person to believe but hey, you might be right :w00t: