Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasa Explains Why World Will Not End on Decem

bluehawk

The thing is- NASA only tried to debunk few of the "end of the world" theories.

Of course they can't disprove that whole "pole shift" thing.

Only God knows the day and time. No one else, who are we to try and stipulate a date when we ,ourselvs , are failing to control our own lievs and thing that we can assume something as big as the end of the world??? NASA z human, like u nd me...God z abov all. I dnt tnk anyone shuld worry about these tngs bcz no one knows. But Jesus.

I am not one to believe in Doomsday prophecies. I just think it funny that one day everyone will laugh off one these predictions (myself included) and Keplewy! we are done!

How many times has the end supposed to have come???? I lost count

Oh and don't for get to buy your dooms day survival kits. Lol. Sounds like a marketing. Ploy

And honestly. If we knew for certain when the end was. What would be the point of worrying about it? Your just going to make your self miserable while you wait.

The thing is- NASA only tried to debunk few of the "end of the world" theories.

Of course they can't disprove that whole "pole shift" thing.

They can't disprove the teapot that orbits the sun either.
  • Like 1

I am not one to believe in Doomsday prophecies. I just think it funny that one day everyone will laugh off one these predictions (myself included) and Keplewy! we are done!

Won't that be lovely, everybody laughing and smiling, oblivious - no fear, no terror, no depression and melancholy in the oh so long lead up to the big day, sounds pretty good to me :tu:

What if.................Nasa does in fact know the world will end, from lets say, oh I don't know......the sun going super nova. Would they tell us? Hell no! They couldn't risk the world wide panic in the streets. Personally I find it hard to believe much of anything NASA has to say.

And one things for sure, come the morning of December 22nd, 2012, I fully intend to be extremely hungover, as I love a good "end of the world party" (been to 2 already). Cheers to hic the new beginning! hic

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII

Unless of course it becomes a self-fullfilling prophecy. I guess that's credible, there are plenty idiots in the human race...

NASA means business on this subject.

They have now pre-released a video for Dec. 22, explaining why the world did not end.

I saw it on the news this morning. I'll try to find the link and post it.

found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1X-ucIMhY

Edited by synchronomy

It's rather sad that people still believe in it. I'm going to sit back with a bottle of Jack and enjoy the look on their faces and how stupid they must feel on the 21st.

It's rather sad that people still believe in it. I'm going to sit back with a bottle of Jack and enjoy the look on their faces and how stupid they must feel on the 21st.

Good plan.

Nothing will happen relating to natural events, but I wouldn't be surprised to read about some really stupid events that happened in the morning news on Dec. 22., resulting from the beliefs of some diehard fringies.

I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Trouble is - If the world doesn't end on Dec 21st. it doesn't give me a lot of time for Christmas shopping!