Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
preacherman76

Im officialy done supporting Rand Paul

30 posts in this topic

I am listening to college lectures about Hitler and the development of NAZI power. The professor begins with a question, asking if such a thing happened in the US would we stand against it. Yeah, right, like the wheat stands against the wind storm. Some of us know the reasoning of our past laws, and we would stand against changes that have been made or are being made, but what good does that do?

Only when the masses are educated for democracy and only when they stand together for their liberty, is their democracy and liberty defended. That begins with education and it was stopped in 1958, and replaced by Germany's model of education for technology for military and industrial purpose. It is hard for me pay attention to the college lectures, because they do not say enough about what happened when the Prussians took over, and centralized public education. Our constitution prevents our government from doing this, but it has been done.

Not sure where to start here.. If the USA Citizens woul;d not stand against another Hitler taking power in the USA (I think this is what you are saying) and bring him down, then certainly, most of the rest of the world would do so if he / she became a threat outside of his / her borders.

The "German Model" is certainly not all Technology,... Arts, Humanities, and languages are taught alongside the other subjects, which kinda goes against what you are being taught at the moment. I suspect your lecturer in this area is somewhat biased and not giving a true picture of education in Germany.

You should think more about the needs of your Country, see what skills and talents are required (such as engineering, medicine, and trades), not everything is Military (far from it)

In the First World most of us live in an urbanised culture, the comforts and prosperity of which need the skills mentioned above to perpetuate. Those who do not want to live this way have the option of working the Land to produce the goods required to support our populations. Or, indeed, to add artistic meaning to our everyday life. IMO

The courts aren't rewriting the law though, they're interpreting it as is their job. If they interpret it to mean that there is no treason, then you're jumping the gun. That's the point I was making by telling you that the whole idea of this detention is being challenged. And if Rand Paul voted no to the NDAA and he's not the treason you were speaking of, then why are you bringing it up in your narrative, and taking it out on Rand Paul?

Are you seriouly suggesting I need a court ruling to determine if parts of NDAA are treason? The only thing Im blaming Rand for is pretending to stand in the way of treasonis legislation, when both he and I know he isnt standing in the way of anything. If he really believed everything he said in your video, he'd call out this so called block of indefinite detention for the worthless peice of paper it is.

So let's get this straight. Rand Paul would have avoided the treason by voting no to Feinstein Lee? Why is voting Yes for Feinstein Lee mutually exclusive to voting down the NDAA later? Can't there be a future with Feinstein Lee and not the NDAA even if the courts rule that your worst fears are true? Of course there can! :) You're wanting too much too fast. Ron Paul didn't part the oceans in his first year either. He barely got anything done in 30+. This is just strategy not indication that Rand Paul isn't true to the liberty movement.

Again, I never said Rand did anything treasonis. All im saying is stop pretending to be a hero pretending you have done something, when you havent done anything at all. Wanting to make sure no American is ever denied due process is not wanting to much to fast. In fact, till just a couple months ago, it was argueably the most profound part of this countries very foundation. Its not like we are trying to reverse some long established law here.

Are you seriouly suggesting I need a court ruling to determine if parts of NDAA are treason? The only thing Im blaming Rand for is pretending to stand in the way of treasonis legislation, when both he and I know he isnt standing in the way of anything. If he really believed everything he said in your video, he'd call out this so called block of indefinite detention for the worthless peice of paper it is.

Again, I never said Rand did anything treasonis. All im saying is stop pretending to be a hero pretending you have done something, when you havent done anything at all. Wanting to make sure no American is ever denied due process is not wanting to much to fast. In fact, till just a couple months ago, it was argueably the most profound part of this countries very foundation. Its not like we are trying to reverse some long established law here.

Rand Paul stood on the Senate floor and filibustered it. Does he really have to drive his staff down onto the rocks and stop the demonic establishment in its tracks immediately, or can we give him some time that he needs to work in a world where everything moves at the speed of politics? Rand Paul will be the one with a heavy hand in getting rid of what we both despise like the NDAA.

Edited by Yamato

Rand Paul stood on the Senate floor and filibustered it. Does he really have to drive his staff down onto the rocks and stop the demonic establishment in its tracks immediately, or can we give him some time that he needs to work in a world where everything moves at the speed of politics? Rand Paul will be the one with a heavy hand in getting rid of what we both despise like the NDAA.

My problem is not that he isnt moving fast enough. My problem is that he is declaring a victory on the side of liberty when there is no victory at all. In other words he is a liar. He wants me to believe something that isnt true.

My problem is not that he isnt moving fast enough. My problem is that he is declaring a victory on the side of liberty when there is no victory at all. In other words he is a liar. He wants me to believe something that isnt true.

There must be many victories in the fight for liberty. Fighting for liberty is never over. Rand Paul has never suggested that it is. Feinstein Lee is a step in the right direction. Killing the NDAA is another. Neither of these results are going to be earth quaking in their magnitude. We can check off every item on our liberty list that we can think of, and the fight for liberty will rage on.

I'm not sure what you're interpreting as a lie but Rand Paul's record is looking awesome so far in both his rhetoric and his works imho. If you listened to him more, you'd probably ease and open your mind about him.