Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A dream like a film show

FlyingAngel

Morning, I wake up. Actually I don't know if I woke up or not. All that I know is that I see myself on my bed, in my room. You could say that it's astral travelling ie soul out of body. For some reason, I put my 2 palms close to each other just for the sake of fun? to create a light orb of pure energy.

Next step I put my palms onto my eyes to cover them as well as the orb energy just created. Normally you'd think that I can only see darkness because my eyes are covered, but no. What I saw is a scene of dream that I'm about to be falling into, like my palms is a video projector, a video screen!

But before I completely fall into a dream, I see that half of the vision is my room (because my eyes are not fully covered yet, my palms are 5-10cm away), while other half part of the vision is the dream scene.

From this experience, we can draw a conclusion that astral projection is the level of consciousness which locates between reality and a dream!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FlyingAngel

• White Crane Feather

• MistyW

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting. Thanks for the insight on astral projection, because I always thought it was completely separate from a dream, but it looks lik astral projection and dreams are more closely twined than I thought. But did you actually feel like you were separate from your body during the projection? Or else it's just a dream..

interesting. Thanks for the insight on astral projection, because I always thought it was completely separate from a dream, but it looks lik astral projection and dreams are more closely twined than I thought. But did you actually feel like you were separate from your body during the projection? Or else it's just a dream..

I didn't feel that I was seperated from my body, but I just know that it's a projection because it feels different. From my personal experience, every projection I had always start from my bed, my room (not literally my bed but friend's bed where i'm laying my back).

Whether it's dream or not, dream within dream is something people rarely talk about and how it happens.

Interesting vision. When OOB I can decide wether I want to wake up or just fall asleep and enter a dream state. Personally I do think AP is not normal dreaming, but it defiantly one of the places along the continuum of conciousness. I would say above dreaming. Right below hypnagogic and just above dreaming. That is interesting I think I will create a scale. Then Mabey do some research on corresponding brainwave patterns.

Edited by Seeker79