Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need help finding lost items

tigresslily

I have looked in every conceivable place for my ds's haha everywhere! I have lost them before and usually find them in some weird place after a week or two of them missing (i don't freak out any more because they have a habit of turning up eventually). This time they have been missing for over a month and I have literally turned my room upside down looking for them, I mean like hardcore, ( I cleaned, checked under and in every couch, looked through bags, emptied draws, moved furniture, yet still no ds's). Usually they are together so if I can manage to find one I will find the other. At this point I don't know what to do anymore, please someone out there help me or guide me in a direction to look so i can finally be reunited with them! Thank you so much to anyone that takes the time to read my post :)

Is the biggest unexplained mystery you have really "Where is my DS?"

You think you are asking a question to people with super powers who can find your DS from the internet. And the most interesting question you can think of is "Where is my DS?"

Check on the stand next the mirror reflecting a towel in the other room where a jacket was hanging not too long ago when you answered the door and it was someone you didn't know.

Either that, or look behind the shelf next to the doorway which has a book and glassware on it.

If all that fails, call 911.

What is a ds?

Is the biggest unexplained mystery you have really "Where is my DS?"

You think you are asking a question to people with super powers who can find your DS from the internet. And the most interesting question you can think of is "Where is my DS?"

It's not about asking an interesting mysterious question to some holy powered sorcerers. She wants to find something, and gave this a shot.

Edited by _Only

Many countries have legends of folk healers who also had the gift of helping others find lost objects. Asking here for such advice is part and parcel of the psychic field and not at all unusual request.

Im not exactly sure what ds stands for but it is a handheld game console, and thanks, I believe you and _Only for the unsarcastic remarks :)

You are welcome and I looked it up, DS stands for dual-screen.

Have you found it?

You are welcome and I looked it up, DS stands for dual-screen.

Wow, I never would have thought that, but it makes perfect sense.

Check ontop of the fridge.. In the cutlery draw and down the back of the couch :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I too am looking for a lost item, I moved to a new house about a year ago. That isn't helping matters any. The item I am looking for was given to me by a friend who passed away. It is extremely important to me. I MUST FIND IT.

I have seen it since unpacking. But now it is missing. I know it has to be tucked somewhere. I have checked packing boxes, shelves, cabinets. Someone please help me. I am desperate, it's keeping me up at night. It's the last connection I have to my best friend. It is beyond priceless. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Check on the stand next the mirror reflecting a towel in the other room where a jacket was hanging not too long ago when you answered the door and it was someone you didn't know.

Either that, or look behind the shelf next to the doorway which has a book and glassware on it.

If all that fails, call 911.

Im not exactly sure what ds stands for but it is a handheld game console, and thanks, I believe you and _Only for the unsarcastic remarks :)

I am surprised you responded to sarcasm but not the extremely detailed advice given by theSOURCE. I am really interested to see if any of those answers are correct. I hope he wasn't joking around.