Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nosey Game

Miss Shadows

I have and it's true, they really do taste better than shop bought stuff. You can't beat having something in your tum 10mns or so after it was growing! I've grown runner beans, broad beans, courgettes, tomatoes, potatoes, various salad leaves, various herbs, radishes and beetroot.

Have you ever been in an ambulance as a patient?

Not really, well I sort of got seated on the back of an ambulance but not really inside. It was after the near drowning incident I mentioned a few pages ago. My foot and legs were bleeding from being cut on some rocks after I was pulled out of the ocean. My parents drove me to the hospital though.

Do you remember the last time you laughed so hard your abs ached?

Edited by sarah_444

Yes ,and when I laugh like that,I can't stop .It's bad .

Do you prefer to cook,or get take out .

There's a sign on our kitchen door which reads...."If you can't smell burning then there's salad for dinner"....so I'll let you guess my answer!

Do you ride a bicycle?

DC superheroes...me and SuperMan go back...to the original SuperMan on my parents black and white TV. yowzaa

Describe your most awesome beach adventure!

My senior year, I went to high school right by the bay, so my 2 best guy friends and I got a hotel room one weekend before graduation, and one night we went out on this stretch of beach right behind our room and ran around in the water, laid in the sand, talked, and threw a football around until about 2 or 3 in the morning. In fact, that whole weekend was pretty much swim, beach soccer, fish tacos and seafood, and passing out in a pile of blankets and pillows on the hotel room floor watching movies at 4 AM.

When's the last time you came close to death?

• Like 1

Fortunately, I have to think about that one...

Although I am certain I have come close to death many times, my memory defaults to one experience many years ago.

I was in my late twenties. The county I was working in was dry and you had to drive about 30 miles to even buy beer. It was just before Christmas and it was the last day of work until after the holidays...so my manager asked me to drive to 'the line' and get a couple of cases of beer. On the way back I got so sleepy. I made the fatal mistake of actually closing my eyes for 'just a second'.

I suddenly woke up and swerved back into my lane just mere nano-seconds before having a head-on collision. I have never closed my eyes again...never. I should have died then. Kind of makes one think about stuff...

What do you consider to be your greatest talent...and how did you acquire it..or how did you come to recognize it?

Music: I was a child prodigy.

What attracts you the most about your current romantic interest?

Edited by braveone2u

The fastest speed is leaving my body after death had set in.

Is animal (sexual) magnetism more important than charm or personality?

Whatever the average speed of a Boeing 737 might be, I'm not sure.

I hate typing on my phone, I always get beat! Okay, no. Charm wins me over every time.

Would you choose a year in Europe with a monthly allowance of $3,000? Or an hour on the moon?

Edited by sarah_444

Not including the view from an airplane, it would be about 7,000 ft - The top of Blackcomb mountain in Whistler.

What's the last song you listened to (by choice)?

There's A Light Over At The Frankenstein Place from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's the last track on a compilation CD I played yesterday.

What's the last movie you saw in a theater/cinema?

• Like 1

There's A Light Over At The Frankenstein Place from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's the last track on a compilation CD I played yesterday.

What's the last movie you saw in a theater/cinema?

Wow, I don't think I've seen anything in theaters since my Sophomore year of high school, when I went with some guy friends to see a movie with the holocaust/fascism motif, and it was essentially about some brothers who formed a continually growing band of civilians hiding in...I want to say it was the Russian wilderness, to escape deportation and eventually strike back against small SS troops that they came into contact with. It was really a great movie, it was called 'Defiance' if anyone ever wants to look that up.

What's the last dream you remember having?

Last weekend, after drinking alone at home I decided to take a nap. I hadn't had much water so I guess I got a little dehydrated and the result was, I dreamed that I was at someone's house and kept drinking bottles and more bottles of water without ever being satisfied. Yep that's pretty much the whole dream until I woke up with a bad headache. Oh and the bottles in my dream were the 1L gatorade ones.

What was your last accident at home? (not necessarily bad stuff)

I dropped something and cut my foot open on the glass accidentally last night, and before that it was the time I spilled tequila all over the kitchen floor (woops again).

What'd you want to be when you were a kid?

A ship's doctor was probably first on the list, followed by the usual boy stuff like racing driver and airline pilot.

If you could pick anyplace on earth to see in the New Year, where would it be?

(P.S. I have seen the movie "Defiance." Not bad.)

I would pick my living room to see in the New Year. It's the safest, coziest, most fun place to hang.

If you won the lottery and after taxes you had 1 million dollars in a bank account. How much of it would you give away and to whom and why?

I would pick my living room to see in the New Year. It's the safest, coziest, most fun place to hang.

If you won the lottery and after taxes you had 1 million dollars in a bank account. How much of it would you give away and to whom and why?

I'd give a good amount of money to one of my sisters; not a million, but maybe 100,000 or something. She's a single mom and she could use it for bills + the kids' college and herself. I'd donate 750,000, and my first causes would be world peace efforts, aid for victims of domestic violence/child abuse, and fighting animal abuse. I'd put about 125,000 in the bank to collect interest so I can donate more in a number of years, and the rest I'd probably spend on my dog and I'd put a payment down on a house in a certain place I've been in Love with literally all my life.

If you could meet any political leader who would it be?

• Like 1

None .They're all too fake .

Maybe Bill and Hilary ,for lunch .Maybe Prince Harry ,but I'd rather meet the Dali Lama .

What is the last thing you cooked yourself ?

None .They're all too fake .

Maybe Bill and Hilary ,for lunch .Maybe Prince Harry ,but I'd rather meet the Dali Lama .

What is the last thing you cooked yourself ?

Pasta and Shrimp...tonight.

What is the kindest act that a stranger did for you?