Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nosey Game

Miss Shadows

Go back to sleep.

Do you ever wish you had been born in a different country?

All the time. Closest you've ever come to a bear or shark?

Very very far from bears. We don't get them here. Sharks, I'd like to think the other side of the glass in an aquarium and not unknowingly even closer when I was frolicking in the sea.

What time did you get to bed on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day? Be truthful now...

Haven't slept yet. Do you have anything you'd call your 'toy'? (car or boat, stereo, something you could live without but don't)

Not really, no.

Would you say you are good at making things with your hands, or are you ten thumbs (like me)?

I'm great at making things with my hands! Some of my hobbies include knitting and sewing. A lot of the cosplay costumes I wear I've made myself. Perhaps if enough interest is shown, I'll post a few pictures of costumes and the like.

Whenever boredom's threatening to bust your kneecaps in for looking disinterested, what do you do?

• Like 1

Whenever boredom's threatening to bust your kneecaps in for looking disinterested, I always displace that boredom by fantasizing about Hasina's costumes knitted by her own hands.

If there was a bomb threat in a building...would you panic?

Probably inwardly, but I wouldn't start flailing my arms around and running towards the window.

Would you rather have Superman's super powers but his moral code, or Batman's detective skills but his aversion to using deadly force?

Superman's super powers with his moral code...

If you could do either (meaning you had the capablity of) but you could only do one...would you: Surf the largest waves known to man...or Snowski down the steepest slope?

Surf the largest wave! First, I can actually swim so I'm not so scared of wiping out, second, I hate the cold!

Would you prefer a Apple or a Windows?

Apple, even though I've never had one....Windows has way to many files...but...it is ...alas...all I have ever known.

What do you do for physical exercise, if anything?

A lot of yoga.

You have two choices: you can eat anything you want but never drink anything again, or you can drink whatever you want but you can never eat again, which one would you go with?

Drink anything and never eat. You will die quickly without fluid intake. And...you could never eat a shot of whiskey.

If you had the choice, would you go to work or stay home on the computer all day?

Work, unless I had a kid or two, in which case I'd be home for them as much as possible.

What's the oldest thing in your home?

Edited by HeartsAreForBreaking

A live blue crab pinching my mom when I was very young. My mom remembers, but she's surprised that I do.

What's a show that you absolutely loved, but just hated the series finale to?

Edited by PlanB
  • Like 1

Darker Than Black. (Don't think I should explain due to spoilers)

Which do you find more valuable, strength or initiative?

Darker Than Black. (Don't think I should explain due to spoilers)

Which do you find more valuable, strength or initiative?

I find both to have great effect. Ballsy-est thing you ever did/said?

Did: Quit my job of 6 years to start my own business.

Said: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will get your ass whipped!

What is the nicest act of kindness anyone ever bestowed upon you?

Understanding, the deepest, heartfelt, true understanding.

What is the greatest thing you have ever given another?

• Like 1

Hmm I'm not sure. I knew a guy in high school who was highly autistic, to the point I never saw him in 4 years speak to another student, and he barely spoke to teachers, but I'd track him down at lunch at least a couple times a week and sit there and chat, and just ask him about his interests. That's not the thing though. I figured out from us talking that he liked art and really wanted to draw better, so I got him a huge set of pencils and colored pencils and drawing paper. It was really like a gift for me, because he loved it and he insisted I come over to his house to break everything in, and that afternoon, after school we were on the floor of his bedroom drawing, and he was just telling me all kinds of stuff, and we were closer as friends than ever.

Biggest ever age difference you've had in a date/bf/gf/spouse?

• Like 2

None .They're all too fake .

Maybe Bill and Hilary ,for lunch .Maybe Prince Harry ,but I'd rather meet the Dali Lama .

What is the last thing you cooked yourself ?

Biggest ever age difference you've had in a date/bf/gf/spouse?

A boyfriend who became my fiance was just 17 and I was 28 when we first got together.

Is your wardrobe full of fashionable clothes or comfy clothes?

A boyfriend who became my fiance was just 17 and I was 28 when we first got together.

Is your wardrobe full of fashionable clothes or comfy clothes?

Cougar !

*runs away giggling*

• Like 2