Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Nosey Game

Miss Shadows

And what does that have to do with what I said ?

I was wondering if CORN was the last thing he cooked?

• Like 1

A boyfriend who became my fiance was just 17 and I was 28 when we first got together.

Is your wardrobe full of fashionable clothes or comfy clothes?

Mostly fashionable. But I'm a dude, so it's still relatively comfortable compared to what women wear.

What's a movie that you genuinely liked but was seemingly panned by everyone else?

I was wondering if CORN was the last thing he cooked?

I thought of that,but there a a lot less rude korn songs out there .

Mostly fashionable. But I'm a dude, so it's still relatively comfortable compared to what women wear.

What's a movie that you genuinely liked but was seemingly panned by everyone else?

Maybe the one that comes closest is 1941. We have a Spielberg "festival" on TV here at the moment, but this flop of his hasn't made the schedule as far as I know.

What would say is the best (not necessarily the most enjoyable) movie you have ever seen?

Koo Stark's Justine (uncut) is my best movie pick, but it's not an "enjoyable" film to watch.

Who is the best contemporary, glass-marble artist among these: Richard C. Hollingshead II, Mike Gong, or Travis Weber?

Edited by braveone2u

I've scaled Mt Everest three times! mmm hmmm...kidding...Probably, a big oak tree when I was a kid. I am sort of afraid of heights.

Longest distance you have ever run without stopping or walking?

I've scaled Mt Everest three times! mmm hmmm...kidding...Probably, a big oak tree when I was a kid. I am sort of afraid of heights.

Longest distance you have ever run without stopping or walking?

Approx. 8.5 miles, but keep in mind I ran miles and miles everyday and ran competitively for years; not something I like to share much either.

If you could play any pro sport which one would you pick and why.

Probably football because I actually know how the game is played. Don't really know the ins and outs of baseball or basketball or hockey or soccer.

Do you have enough daredevil in you to put on a flying suit and jump off a cliff?

I would like to go running...but it is all rainy and nasty and we have dirt roads (well, decomposed granite) and I just don't want to get all muddy...so, I will probably just lazy around.

What is your favorite midnight snack?

Never really thought about it...... Not fussed....Nope, nothing stands out.

What would you do with a surplus of food?

Edited by Blue Star

Store it for when The Apocalypse actually does happen.

What would you do if suddenly there was no more electricity?

Store it for when The Apocalypse actually does happen.

What would you do if suddenly there was no more electricity?

Probably go sit on my ass and draw in the dirt with a stick all day...what? Did you want me to lie and say I'd be productive? I can't watch my one drama show = you're all screwed and on your own.

Is there anything on TV you're ashamed to admit you watch?

Is there anything on TV you're ashamed to admit you watch?

Yeah, the commercials. I absoEFFINGlutley hate/loathe commercials, but sometimes I am just to tired to reach for the remote......or maybe I am subconsciously in to S/M and self-induced mind-torture and leave the commercials on for that reason .....hmmm where did I put that therapists calling-card? :unsure2:;)

Have you ever scared the living daylight out of someone in the dead of night?

Yeah, the commercials. I absoEFFINGlutley hate/loathe commercials, but sometimes I am just to tired to reach for the remote......or maybe I am subconsciously in to S/M and self-induced mind-torture and leave the commercials on for that reason .....hmmm where did I put that therapists calling-card? :unsure2:;)

Have you ever scared the living daylight out of someone in the dead of night?

Yes. I went with some high school friends to the beach once and we stayed after dark, and at one point I ran down the shore to get something, and one of my friends put on our other friend's black jacket and hid behind a wall and jumped out at me. I jabbed hin and threw him in the sand before I realized it was him, but it still scared the crap out of me, so one night after that I went to his house at like 1 in the morning, and I climbed up to his window and started scratching on it. I know this friend of mine is a really heavy, brain dead type of sleeper, so he'd rolled over to look out the window about half a dozen times (I kept ducking away) before he really woke up and realized, holy crap, someone's whispering and scratching outside my window. I finally stood around the corner doing it so he'd have to come over, and when he did I leaned over real fast with my face in his and screamed, and he screamed at the top of his lungs and ran for his bed. He was soooo mad :P

• Like 1

Yes. I went with some high school friends to the beach once and we stayed after dark, and at one point I ran down the shore to get something, and one of my friends put on our other friend's black jacket and hid behind a wall and jumped out at me. I jabbed hin and threw him in the sand before I realized it was him, but it still scared the crap out of me, so one night after that I went to his house at like 1 in the morning, and I climbed up to his window and started scratching on it. I know this friend of mine is a really heavy, brain dead type of sleeper, so he'd rolled over to look out the window about half a dozen times (I kept ducking away) before he really woke up and realized, holy crap, someone's whispering and scratching outside my window. I finally stood around the corner doing it so he'd have to come over, and when he did I leaned over real fast with my face in his and screamed, and he screamed at the top of his lungs and ran for his bed. He was soooo mad :P

A classic case of him being able to dish it out but not being able to take it!

I don't think I intentionally did anything like that...certainly not in the dead of night...I did get fooled by one of those, 'turn the volume way up' stupid scary videos once upon a time...but never again.

Have you ever lost your car in a parking lot and wandered around for over an hour trying to find it?

Edited by joc

Have you ever lost your car in a parking lot and wandered around for over an hour trying to find it?

Happens every morning on my driveway. It's just one car there, and I cant find it.....until I get my cup of coffee.

SmileyCoffeeTired.png

Have you ever forgotten one of your kids at a gas-station and drove off, only to discover it10 min later?

• Like 2

No, but I drove all the way home and forgot to pick up my daughter at dance...

If you could be one of the following three American Indians...which one would you be and why?

Geronimo

Sitting Bull

Red Cloud

If you could be one of the following three American Indians...which one would you be and why?

Geronimo

Sitting Bull

Red Cloud

Geronimo definitely, because then I could always shout "ME" when I jump out of an airplane.

Have you successfully managed to -while you were totally zoned out- listen to a boring girls gabbling for an hour, and yet manage to answer Yes, No and Uh hu in the right places?

Edited by EllJay

Geronimo definitely, because then I could always shout "ME" when I jump out of an airplane.

Have you successfully managed to -while you were totally zoned out- listen to a boring girls gabbling for an hour, and yet manage to answer Yes, No and Uh hu in the right places?

That's my life! lol

If you had a rocket launcher...who would you make pay?

That's my life! lol

If you had a rocket launcher...who would you make pay?

Hard to say lol, hmmm...

Who's your 'one that got away' ?

Next door neighbour when we were kids. They moved away, and so did we. What might have happened if we'd both stayed is something I will never know.

What is your idea of the absolutely perfect vacation?

Next door neighbour when we were kids. They moved away, and so did we. What might have happened if we'd both stayed is something I will never know.

What is your idea of the absolutely perfect vacation?

Hard to imagine, there's a million great directions for that. Alone? Maybe somewhere in Mexico near a beach, or up in the mountains in a place I have. If I was with someone probably around the Mediterranean. Greece, Italy, Turkey, etcetera.

Most expensive thing you ever bought in cash?

Cash? What is that?

As best I can remember my Stratocaster and Marshal Amp...$1200 I think. Saved up for like 4 months. Circa 1986

If you had to do one or the other...would you get into one of those astronaut things that put very high G forces on your body...or ...lay in an isolation tanks suspended for awhile.

• Like 1