Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

-lucid nightmares feeling real ?

mythu-chan

I am a regular lucid dreamer, my most recent dream has taken a turn for the worse -

I "awoke" in my room and did a dream test (i usually check the time, or pinch myself the other night i did the latter) Then before I could attempt to do anything a large gust of wind came through my (closed) window, with a loud scream and something pierced the back of my head. Like a sharp feeling when you hit your head off the corner of a desk or something.

I then actually awoke, noone else seemed to wake up despite the scream i heard.

has anything similar happened to anyone else ??

- M

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Ashotep

• emberdawn

• mythu-chan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a regular lucid dreamer, my most recent dream has taken a turn for the worse -

I "awoke" in my room and did a dream test (i usually check the time, or pinch myself the other night i did the latter) Then before I could attempt to do anything a large gust of wind came through my (closed) window, with a loud scream and something pierced the back of my head. Like a sharp feeling when you hit your head off the corner of a desk or something.

I then actually awoke, noone else seemed to wake up despite the scream i heard.

has anything similar happened to anyone else ??

- M

Yup. ;)

I've had things going on around me, music, other noise, etc get blended in with my dream.

It made the dream....weirdsign.gif

Edited by Hilander

I had a dream I thought I woke up from only to realize I was still asleep. But no sharp pains. If it was in the front or top of you head I have a thought on that. The loud scream maybe was just for you to hear.

That's what lucid dreams are meant to feel like..

how on earth is this's what lucid dreams are meant to feel like? I mean this one is not a lucid one not even close..