Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Possessed by Gay Demon

Bling

If I am right then a psychologist wont be able to repair the damage because drugs and psychotherapy cant resolve the contradiction between religion and homosexuality. He'd spend years in treatment and come out how he went in.

whether or not it's true that drugs and pychotherapy can't resolve the contradiction between religion and homosexuality, it doesn't mean that they couldn't help bring him to a better understanding of his own place with regard to them. he could very well come out with a whole new understanding of much more than just religion and homosexuality.

your statement here is very weak

If the guy was really possessed wouldn't he be spinning his head around, levitating and puking green stuff everywhere.

I cannot accept that a grown man can't think for himself.

The assumption that a big, nasty, brain-washing preacher has convinced him of this is ludicrus. Its the same as someone who is anti-gay being told religion has brain-washed them. The thing thats missing from your argument is the person logically questioning and deciding what they think themselves.

I understand your point. But there's a flip side. Age does not equal intelligence. No matter what their age or intelligence level. They can still fall victim of brainwashing. This person could, and most likely was told his entire life that homosexuality is an evil thing. But he's also been told that his god will forgive him for anything. So he can do all the "evil" he wishes then be forgiven for it each week. It's not easy to avoid religious persuasion in this country. At this very moment I'm in a car and I see 3 churches out my window at this very moment.

Edited by Magicjax
  • Like 1

He should get possessed by a straight demon.

that demon was not gay, it was clearly transgender (fem to male) and i detected a slight addiction to xanax.. these crazy christians think every demon is gay..

• Like 1

Thats violating religious freedom.

Do you think that the demon makes him gay?

Either -

1. The demon is real.

2. The guy is psychotic causing him to hallucinate a demon.

Therefore either some dark demonic force is acting upon him or the delusion is the minds way of trying to get him past his religious mistake.

I can't help chuckling at how much like characters from the moview "Deliverence" these guys look like.

As for the "gay demon" - what a mess of a paradigm.

mwuahahhahhaha mwuahahahha puwhahahah this is to funny ! well nothing is impossible :D

• Like 1

Or maybe he's just gay... so horrible that people have to feel ashamed and be demonised for their sexuality.

• Like 1

From a mental health perspective if the guy trully believes God is real but has 'tasted the forbidden fruit' so to speak then he may well have had some kind of psychotic episode. One where he is actually seeing a demon.

A pink demon.

• Like 1

I got the demon in me ......I got the demon in me.......I GOT THE DE MON IN MEEEEEEEE !! :devil::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by mfrmboy
  • Like 2

I got the demon in me ......I got the demon in me.......I GOT THE DE MON IN MEEEEEEEE !! :devil::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are aware they speak of a gay demon...lol :P

Those two guys are the worst actors I have ever seen.. They make Kaenu Reeves look like Oscar material

If demons were real? What demon in their right mind would answer all to a sap with a mic in his hand? The entire thing reeked of poor acting and they failed to make it look realistic .. They could have at least made it look convincing.. !!

• Like 2

Those two guys are the worst actors I have ever seen.. They make Kaenu Reeves look like Oscar material

If demons were real? What demon in their right mind would answer all to a sap with a mic in his hand? The entire thing reeked of poor acting and they failed to make it look realistic .. They could have at least made it look convincing.. !!

i was kind of embarrassed for them actually lol

• Like 1

LMAO!!!! That was terrible... and ridiculous. It's too bad they are so unaware of this fact that other people have to feel embarrassed for them.

What's scary are the audience members with their hands up as if they believe it's real!!

• Like 1

I was too. It's mind blowing to see that in this day and age, people are that stupid

• Like 1

LMAO!!!! That was terrible... and ridiculous. It's too bad they are so unaware of this fact that other people have to feel embarrassed for them.

What's scary are the audience members with their hands up as if they believe it's real!!

That is probably because they actually do believe it is real.

I only feel embarassed for those who are not sophisticated enough to respect the beliefs of others.

I only feel embarassed for those who are not sophisticated enough to respect the beliefs of others.

I can't show any respect for something I see as a complete joke... That video screams out - This is nonsense ..

I can't show any respect for something I see as a complete joke... That video screams out - This is nonsense ..

Indeed, I have discovered who we give respect to is not a matter of our own choice but our own principles. I know the feeling when you just can't respect others.

Indeed, I have discovered who we give respect to is not a matter of our own choice but our own principles. I know the feeling when you just can't respect others.

Respect is something that should be earned

Respect is something that should be earned

I view it as everyone regardless of their circumstance or belief deserves my respect.

When I stop giving it to them then it shows a deficiency in me, not them.

Edited by I believe you

If this bloke was being 'treated' for possession by the spirit of Napoleon or Atilla the Hun, everybody would be rolling about laughing at the obvious daftness of that vid, but immediately the word 'gay' is mentioned, the PC brigade start jumping up and down in righteous indignation! Lighten up - it's downright funny!

• Like 2

Harmful beliefs are not deserving of respect.
  • Like 4