Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K_Bonita

Man dies after being pushed onto subway track

8 posts in this topic

NEW YORK - A New York City subway train struck and killed a 58-year-old man who was pushed onto the track by another man who escaped and is still at large, police said.

http://www.ottawasun...rk-subway-track

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...push-death.html

First link has the front cover photo of the man in the subway (New York Post). This is just horrible,it's also heartbreaking to see that this photographer had the time to pull out his camera and take a picture instead of trying to help the man in danger,he might have survived who knows.

Hope they catch him! So awful!

1 person likes this

That is horrible what happened, and what the photographer did was terrible as well. I hope this doesn't happen again :/

1 person likes this

I know,I hope they catch whoever did this to the man. It's just not right :no:

The sad thing about this is, if someone had gone to help him and he was intoxicated he most likely would've pulled he's helper on to the tracks and they probably would be killed as well, I feel sorry for the man and he's family.

1 person likes this

Honestly, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. I never could understand how those platforms are supposed to be safe.

1 person likes this

As long as they catch the right guy and put him away for such a stupid thing...to push someone on a track because of arguing. I feel awful for the family of the man that died my prayer's go out to them.