Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

Dontlisten2me

Ok lets say he's very real ! One thing I am sure of is how a WILD animal acts ,if they are cornered. They do what it takes to get away ! What does anyone think is going to happen ,if the pressure is kept up on bigfoot ? I hope I am wrong but I believe someone is going to lose there head .With pressure the stress must be building .I would not want to be around when that happens . Unfortunately thats when people will notice and then want it hunted down .When it would be the fault of the hunters not BFs ............ :passifier: :whistle:

:rolleyes::gun::sk:wub:

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to throw out the word manifestation, I sometimes use the word tape to explain or duck tape.

Edited by kampz

I realise when I make a claim like duck tape some people want me to explain it further. I believe that I'm not at the point at the present time to post it on the forum. When explaining the idea of duck tape, I think of the idea of sticking a piece of tape that in this case is a Bigfoot into our World to manifest it. Then the Bigfoot tape is peeled/removed off which explains the disappearing act involved. That's a general idea. I recently gave another example of duck tape displayed in another thread here when masons or Humans were constructing religious building sites and everything else during ancient times continuing into our future. If an accident occurs when a mason makes a mistake(During the time chipping away at stones including important ones or other things like wood) and time doesn't permit, the use of duck tape will fix it up quickly.

I also use the idea of duck tape during ancient times to explain the witnessing of Gods and other religious entities. I believe that's a reason why we believed without a shadow of a doubt that something resembling Gods existed. I also hold the belief that during the first moments existing we thought "how did I get here" and had a idea quickly.

Another reason why I use those words is because I believe that we Humans exist for the reason of giving life that includes purposes such as entertainment and the general idea of inventions. Perhaps some words from different languages as an invention we have achieved. I believe this World resembles some the ideas of movies or television in ways(entertainment or a way to spend time especially).

Edited by kampz

Ok lets say he's very real ! One thing I am sure of is how a WILD animal acts ,if they are cornered. They do what it takes to get away ! What does anyone think is going to happen ,if the pressure is kept up on bigfoot ? I hope I am wrong but I believe someone is going to lose there head .With pressure the stress must be building .I would not want to be around when that happens . Unfortunately thats when people will notice and then want it hunted down .When it would be the fault of the hunters not BFs ............ :passifier: :whistle:

:rolleyes::gun::sk:wub:

I believe anything is possible with Bigfoot. I believe the creators of living Bigfoots saw it explore and live with no interference. Perhaps in the beginning when Bigfoot was first created or whenever. I believe Bigfoot has been in a way(s) controlled by the unknown, discluding our government types involved. During that time the people who reported seeing it told us what it was doing. So we know a lot about behavior and I believe we are correct about the behavior. Which is the same as us. We both eat, drink, reproduce and have use defense. The problem is they're reports of Bigfoot doing some out of this World stuff. They're are reports of Bigfoot that are aggressive and have caused harm to Humans and live stock. We don't know for positive which reports hold truth. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin's film is still around and up for debate I assume. The questions in my opinion are how's it being accomplished and who is preforming it. Does the entire population finding out those answers if you assume or not that I'm right appear to be a reasonable idea at this time? I assume no. I don't think it's a reasonable idea for the entire population of the Earth to figure out those answers at this time or near future. In my opinion the idea of God and the Holy Bible and every religion for that matter would appear to be resembling what I'm explaining. If we already believe in a World that is owned by God while also knowing the fact that more then half of the entire population of Earth already does and always has except probably at the very start then it shouldn't be that bad. That's just my opinion. I don't care about to much. That's extremely generalized though. I've looked back at my life and noticed strange, hurtful and enlightening things if you get what I mean. I get my mind passed it with no problems and I'm thankful as ever that I'm alive. They're jobs that shouldn't exist but that has almost always been in like that. They're are numerous different theories and always have about life cashing out. We humans have always made mistakes as a whole since the start. Anyways, why wouldn't the person who believes in God not believe that God couldn't do it? Does that person believe that God has the opinion that Bigfoot is lame and a waste of time to make Bigfoot time happen to people? They're people who have a unique opinion about God.

Edited by kampz

I believe one of the biggest problems is how one would react to our Governments who kept important information relating to this and everything to themselves if you even care about Governments. What would the Governments of World do that's new? I assume there would be some things. I should keep postulating on that idea, but looking for positives I can see new fancy technology maybe. I can foresee each country competing with each other once again in old and new ways like always. I'm imagining something that I would enjoy in some way. In this day and age most countries help each other out. I believe they always will. The United Kingdom, Russia and United States to name a few along with more are best buddies in a lot of ways. I'm just playing the assume game if everything started to change during this exact time. I don't see a One World Government being placed together quickly unless the World went horribly and shamefully bad. Perhaps in a future. I don't think that will ever happen though. I believe it will get close to it. Does anyone like the idea of 4 Governments or something? I'm not going to let it get to me and I suggest you don't let it either. There could be a guy or person in some extreme unlikely position that needs to though. I don't know. It's enjoyable for me and others thinking about it for a little bit.

Edited by kampz