Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green children of Woolpit

clockworkgirl21

On 5/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, Jello said:

Growing up, my dad always told me the story of "The Green Man", who lurked around parks at night and would tell you his story if you brought him a six-pack. My dad said he talked with him a few times and that his face really did appear green under the street lights. Turns out he was electrocuted years before and the scarring on his face took on a green tint. He eventually became something of an urban legend to the people in the area years later, as ghost or a ghoul patrolling the streets looking for naughty teenagers.

Anyways, my point is that these children probably existed with some sort of medical problem and over the years the story just got stretched a little. No paranormal or unexplained explanation for who or what they were.

Ever heard of the blue family in Kentucky? It' a genetic disorder. There are many relatives in this family with blue skin. It's just as likely there has been someone in the past with this defect. It apparently relates to inbreeding and a rare recessive gene.. not unlikely it's happened in the past

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 7:00 PM, NicoletteS said:

It was a joke.

Oh, how we laughed.  Consider this post to be another.

I was regurgitating the same bull**** the skeptics or more appropritely the deniers of everything like to throw at me every post.

Deniers of everything. or just your stuff?  Dere's lots and lots of stuff I embrace!  Gleefully, joyously, happily living my life, based on stuff that is .. er .. 'evidenced', shall we say..?

Don't tell me anything is fact if there is citation on the internet

OK, we promise not to.  (Me, I look for good citations and evidence and then I generally research it and if possible test it out for myself.  Works for me, but clearly not you, N.

and demand I search it for you because you are uneducated or don' believe me... I can just as easily say the same back.

Just as well, you don't, N, as then you would be somewhat obliged to actually do the same in reverse and cite (or even just logically assert) your claims.

It's OK, though.  Don't fret.  We skeptics will still cite stuff as we think necessary, and reject the hogwash .. as always.  You know, for other readers who might be interested in learning.

Funny that you were to wrapped up in your own attitude to comprehend the sarcasm, but not at all suprising.

Sarcasm?  No, it's mostly humour.  Although I do see some hypocrisy and even quite insulting language suggesting inabilities to comprehend stuff.  It's rather ironic which side that usually comes from (it's the side that won't cite...)...

On 15.05.2018 at 1:48 AM, jaylemurph said:

Yes, these would of course be the most rational explanations one would go to.

--Jaylemurph

I am confused with that,that gnomes are non-physical beings and how children could get physically into their world is unknown. There have been occasions when goblins have been seen in kidnapping children but as an unphysical creature can kidnap a physical I do not know but become visible and invisible to us they can. It is also not known how they can move physical objects and to get into their world you need to leave the physical body.

On 7/9/2018 at 7:36 AM, Coil said:

I am confused with that,that gnomes are non-physical beings and how children could get physically into their world is unknown. There have been occasions when goblins have been seen in kidnapping children but as an unphysical creature can kidnap a physical I do not know but become visible and invisible to us they can. It is also not known how they can move physical objects and to get into their world you need to leave the physical body.

...I see they have no sarcasm in your non-physical world. It must be dull there.

--Jaylemurph