Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman discovers Husband is a Woman

libstaK

A Canadian woman discovered her abusive husband was actually a woman wearing a prosthetic penis after she fatally stabbed her and paramedics had to remove her pants.

Elizabeth Rudavsky and Angelo Heddington - who both feature in an upcoming episode of the Discovery Channel show Fatal Vows – married around nine years ago after dating for only four months.

Elizabeth told the Discovery Channel that she never saw Angelo naked because he insisted on keeping the lights off when they had sex, telling her a past girlfriend had burned her genitals.

"I never saw nothing, things were dark," she told the show, which is scheduled to be broadcast in the US on December 13.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2012/12/06/12/56/woman-discovered-husband-was-woman-wearing-fake-penis

She only discovered this after they had been married several months and she had fatally stabbed her partner in self defence during a spousal abuse episode.

Wow.

That's why I have "intimate" contact on a sunny beach. :passifier:

9 years? I must be confused I thought it was 9 months - they married after only knowing each other 4 months at any rate.

9 years? I must be confused I thought it was 9 months - they married after only knowing each other 4 months at any rate.

I misunderstood .It says they were married nine years ago,the incident happened in 2003 though ?

It's long over. Details are just being released now ...

Dunno ,you read it ,and you tell me .

I'm half awake

I misunderstood .It says they were married nine years ago,the incident happened in 2003 though ?

It's long over. Details are just being released now ...

Dunno ,you read it ,and you tell me .

I'm half awake

You're half awake and I'm half awake - between the two of us there is an awakened person in there somewhere lol.

Okay it definitely says in the article "throughout their seven month relationship". So they married after 4 months, means they were married a mere 3 months.

Edited by libstaK

My first thoughts after reading the OP was "How ironic that they would be featured on a show about fatal vows, and then have one kill the other"...

Makes a lot more sense after finding out it all happened years ago...

Sounds like a story I saw on Springer, a chick pretended to be a man to keep his/her girlfriend!

How could you not notice! O.o

I think she was aware that "that" wasn't him (right?! no way she wouldn't?!), but apparently, she never suspected that "it" was actually disguising gender.

• Like 1

Sounds like a story I saw on Springer, a chick pretended to be a man to keep his/her girlfriend!

How could you not notice? The lady who was claiming to be a man said 'his' genitals had burn marks from 'his' last 'girlfriend'. 'He' would just turn off the lights when 'he' and the real lady of the relationship would... do the horizontal tango.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

"I never saw nothing, things were dark," she told the show, Oh , well that explains it then. :rolleyes:

I want to see the person I am doing the Tango with. That is why I love a nude beach. :w00t::blush:

• Like 1

Man I am sick of these kinds of moronic stories.

Oh my... They weren't very intimate if she never saw or at least felt it.. I mean, who doesn't walk around in the buff in front of their significant other. Then again, that movie, Boys Don't Cry, is about a similar situation.