Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hello again!

fatbadger2

Hello again everyone. I've been away for a while. As some of you may remember I had a bad bike accident over a year ago I was away for a while then came back here briefly before things took a turn for the worse. I won't go into details but well just say I've had quite a enough of hospital Food! Anyway now I'm on the mend and able to again I'm looking forward to getting involved on the board's and reading more great stories and threads. Anything changed around here that I should know about? See you all on the board's!

The fat badger

• Like 2

Welcome back. :tu:

It's good to know you're on the mend. Pull up a chair, relax, make yourself at home, and enjoy the forums :)

• Like 2

Welcome back. Just surviving the tender care of the NHS seems to be a major achievement these days!

Welcome back. Just surviving the tender care of the NHS seems to be a major achievement these days!

ha ha tell me about it. To be fair I was well cared for throughout but as a chef, the food really is terrible. Thanks for the welcome back guys!
  • Like 1

ha ha tell me about it. To be fair I was well cared for throughout but as a chef, the food really is terrible. Thanks for the welcome back guys!

So was I when I was in a few months ago, I can't falter them for their patient care. btw.... I actually thought the food was good. That must say a lot about my cooking! :lol:

Hello. Good to see you getting better and back again. Welcome :st

Welcome back!

Welcome back. Am glad for you been recovered after your accident. Welcome back and enjoy yourself :)

I like to cook, especially holiday food. Glad you are in time to enjoy all the home goodies.

Welcome back, glad to see you have come through it all and are on the mend - what a journey it must have been. Didn't know you in your original incarnation here but look forward to seeing you in the forums from here on in :yes: .

• Like 1