Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

guardian angels

Tr14n913

explain us, what or who is Zozo?

Edited by Cataclysmic faith

Anybody here ever heard of Zozo?

only thing ive found about them is they haunt ouija boards and are demons.....not much else though x Edited by Feebs

only thing ive found about them is they haunt ouija boards and are demons.....not much else though x

Yep your right, although from what Iv read is zozo doesnt pretend to be something else, it will state what it is outright, I just found that interesting

• 2 weeks later...

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.

Why do you think that ? Why do you think guardian angels are that? Theres a passage somewhere in the Bible that says your angel see's the face of God everyday , something about things/ deeds of others and ourselves are always being accounted for .

Do you believe in the story of the fallen angels, war in heaven and all? I believe that something happened, some sort of rebellion, just don't know exactly how to invision any of it , though i can see the results of it in our actions all over the world.(heart/mind).

only thing ive found about them is they haunt ouija boards and are demons.....not much else though x

do you believe that oujia boards can be troublesom ? I think they can because i know that only lower level spirits will communicate by means of such. I think if people have some sort of desire to play around with that, they need to consider everyone else in the home .

So then summerizing "guardian angels" could be demons.

The Holy Ones are called in the name of , the name is important, same as in exorcism , the priest is in search of the name .

• Like 1

The Holy Ones are called in the name of , the name is important, same as in exorcism , the priest is in search of the name .

I dont quit get what you mean?

I guess he/she means that the Holy Ones (meaning Angels that are faithful to the True God) are called in the name of Yeshua, or Jehovah. The name is indeed important and could be used in exorcisms and deliverances. As for 'The Priest is in search of the name' - Reann could be referring to a Priest who hasn't found God, yet.

So knowing gods name and calling it out?

So knowing gods name and calling it out?

I guess, but she's lost me. Calling God's name out isn't going to make Demons leave. You need faith. Strong faith at that I'd imagine. Never lukewarm faith.

A lukewarm Christian/faith is somebody that thinks they're a Christian, but doesn't do anything Jesus explained His followers would do.

• Like 1

I guess, but she's lost me. Calling God's name out isn't going to make Demons leave. You need faith. Strong faith at that I'd imagine. Never lukewarm faith.

A lukewarm Christian/faith is somebody that thinks they're a Christian, but doesn't do anything Jesus explained His followers would do.

Thanks for clearing that up :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

knowing the names of your personal entities can be quite a pain since it is hard to know who, what and whom is talking to you in your head, since it can be your own voice..... so trying to define their way of talking to you can show you new ways of communication, but the problems are..... knowing their name and talking to them, after succeeding with that you could finally get to know them and talk to them. even i struggle to know when they are talking to me or that i'm playing mind-tricks on my self, so good luck everyone

the priest looks for the name of the demon it is said that it helps in getting rid of it.

We shouldn't concern ourselves with attempting to communicate with angels. We should communicate with God, then HE will send the angels if needed to protect us. None of us, not even the angels have any power without him...

the priest looks for the name of the demon it is said that it helps in getting rid of it.

That seems like it would be a very complicated task, I mean theres so many demons and they all have seperate names

Oh...lol I don't know why but for some reason i thought you meant summoning , "oops". I see that you meant summarizing. So yeah, I see why you don't get what i mean, it makes no sense. But, I don't get what you mean exactly in categorizing Angels,meaning those that are considered or viewed as Holy and Divine beings on the same level as those viewed in an opposite understanding of, like demons. So yeah, in that sense I have to say that guardian Angels are NOT demons.

Yeah, I've always been fasinated with the unseen and all. I certainly do believe in other dimensions , like the ones that angels and demons and souls which have crossed over exist in, including our dimension which they can and do visit even if we can't always see it with our naked eye.

I've seen and have heard things like ghost , angels and even demons. Nothing will ever be explained completley though and not everyone will be a beliver, even if they experience things themselves too, some people just won't accept it.

I watched this documentary on netflix today called: Angels , Aliens and UFO'S. I can totally understand how some people don't believe in things. i may not have believed in what i watched either on that documentary if I haven't experienced things myself.

Edited by Reann

We shouldn't concern ourselves with attempting to communicate with angels. We should communicate with God, then HE will send the angels if needed to protect us. None of us, not even the angels have any power without him...

Yeah.You know I 've always felt that it's wrong to call angels without acknowledging God first. And if I didn't feel that way in my heart about it I'd probably, most likely would have greatly involved myself in invoking entities and things of that nature for personal reasons and desires but I guess the priniciples I try and hold true to keep me from being that way. Suppose that's the will and temptation thing we deal with..

I guess he/she means that the Holy Ones (meaning Angels that are faithful to the True God) are called in the name of Yeshua, or Jehovah. The name is indeed important and could be used in exorcisms and deliverances. As for 'The Priest is in search of the name' - Reann could be referring to a Priest who hasn't found God, yet.

Personally I've always felt that God understands us by our hearts towrads God and in that the name of God is less important because God knows all, I think God was referred to as I AM , I don't know really of anything other that is more meaningful other than God is that God is., right?

Oh, about that post/ comment, i mistook something in writing( as usual) I though they meant summoning but they meant summarizing.I left a reply about that a few replies before this one. Sorry about that everyone.Actually, I'm a bad speller and I have terrible grammar too, and i often mistake on line like typos as i'm usually always in a rush or doing one too many things at once. I hope that's fine though with everyone here.

Elsewhere online I've experienced some people that have been really mean/ cruel/ rude towards myself and others for making mistakes or having opposite opinions, that doesn't seem to be the case though here on this site. I like this site and the members seem to be pretty nice/ pleasant.

• Like 1

Personally I've always felt that God understands us by our hearts towrads God and in that the name of God is less important because God knows all, I think God was referred to as I AM , I don't know really of anything other that is more meaningful other than God is that God is., right?

Oh, about that post/ comment, i mistook something in writing( as usual) I though they meant summoning but they meant summarizing.I left a reply about that a few replies before this one. Sorry about that everyone.Actually, I'm a bad speller and I have terrible grammar too, and i often mistake on line like typos as i'm usually always in a rush or doing one too many things at once. I hope that's fine though with everyone here.

Elsewhere online I've experienced some people that have been really mean/ cruel/ rude towards myself and others for making mistakes or having opposite opinions, that doesn't seem to be the case though here on this site. I like this site and the members seem to be pretty nice/ pleasant.

one question though, i believe in god, but i'm always trying to see through if something is possible or not,

some people say that there is a god, others don't and some don't know

but how can we be so sure that there is a god? always sticks an infinite amount of question marks above my head

some people create their own god by trying to feel save, they always turn up to god when they feel down,

they kind of stick up with their believes by thinking there is a god, i don't know if god exists and nor do we know

if he will ever show up, but it would be amazing know that there is a truly higher power above us all.

one question though, i believe in god, but i'm always trying to see through if something is possible or not,

but how can we be so sure that there is a god? always sticks an infinite amount of question marks above my head

some people create their own god by trying to feel save, they always turn up to god when they feel down,

they kind of stick up with their believes by thinking there is a god, i don't know if god exists and nor do we know

if he will ever show up, but it would be amazing know that there is a truly higher power above us all.

Thats when you gotta have faith. I for one believe that there is a god and that he created the universe and all things in it.

I do honestly feel that there is and that there are so many dimensions that are impossible for anyone to comprehend, not even the greatest minds in all the world can explain them...in that i am not in any denial of understanding that just because I can't prove it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And yes, I agree with you that people turn to God when something goes wrong, I guess that's o.k though because imagine a father, a loving father that is, one who loves his children , would he turn his child away when it needed him most , even if the child turned it's back on his father ? i don't think so, I think someone who loves would be more open to forgive and there to help.... .

I often wonder why evil exist and why God and the Holy Angels don't always seem to intervene for everyone.But I do know that we are spirit beings and somehow we are all connected and that God is the source that we need to be focused on. God is LOVE and there's no greater power than love I'm told ..Our lives are such a mystery, and everything is so weird because somehow we know there's more, and we question why are we even here, why are we born to live in all this chaos, or living through all of it. it seems like the chaos more often has the upper hand in our lives or in the world but, not to sound preachy at all, Christ remained so focused in the midst of the chaos that he lived through...I think we're to be that focused on God too. ...don't ever stop seeking and questioning everything with an open mind, i think God likes for us to question and seek out who is God ... like for me in doing so I know that God is and even though God is I know i can never prove God to anyone...But I do think that it's illogical to say there is no God. I came across a link one day on "The Laws Of Logic" Something i never even knew existed lol....I was so excited and happy when i found it. I think a man named Mark Slick or something wrote it.

• Like 1

there has to be balance, if you simply construct one pillar, it would be blown away by the wind, put some supports next to it and it won't fall

the same is with our existence, where there is life, there needs to be death, where there is good there should be evil etc. if one of them is missing, we would be unbalanced and everything would go wrong

so we can't do pretty much about it and we must just be happy with the things live in and have.

I've seen my gaurdian angel and heard her calling out my name. Her voice is beautiful.

I've seen my gaurdian angel and heard her calling out my name. Her voice is beautiful.

if you hear the voice, and you think it is beautiful, try communicating with her, concentrate on her(the voice) and ask for her name,

by knowing her name you would make it easier to communicate with her later on, and don't do anything with bad intentions