Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fisherman suspected of cannibalism

Simbi Laveau

The thing is...dont humans 'go off' pretty quick? Id have thought unless kept chilled they'd be absolutely stinking after a few hours, all the gasses inside bloating them up too...

Mind you Ive often wondered if clowns taste funny...

it was -22 when they found the 2 survivors, so I doubt keeping their pals chilled would have been a problem...its Siberia and freezing there, even Hitler would not have been able to......................oh wait!

• Like 1

Another example of survival,with similarities,is the one of the survivors of a plane crash in,I think it was 1972,in the Andes.Many of the survivors perished in the extreme cold waiting to be rescued.The remaining survivors were faced with the dilemma of moral & ethical proportions.They were facing death through starvation.They were forced to accept that the only food available was the flesh of the other deceased members of the doomed flight.They were finally rescued months after the crash.Later,officials of the catholic church announced that,according to church doctrines,they had committed no sin by eating the flesh of the dead.

i first read the book, Alive, then saw the movie

i thought it was an incredible story of survival and the human condition. it was while reading the story that i realized that i too would have done the same.

• Like 1

i first read the book, Alive, then saw the movie

i thought it was an incredible story of survival and the human condition. it was while reading the story that i realized that i too would have done the same.

I'd have started during the descent.

• Like 2

Did they watch that old montypython skit before they left to go fishing. :yes:

Great. Now I'm hungry.

• Like 2

I reckon if I met two hungry cannibals in the forest, Id just try my best to keep calm - and try not to get in a stew.