Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Syria, Bashar al-Assad, and the truth about

ExpandMyMind

We are all pawns in the grand Sunni-Shiia conflict that turmoils the region for centuries. I believe chemical weapons will be used in this war.

They already have.

They already have.

Source please?

I've missed it, and I watch very closely as any use of chemical weapons in Syria is of concern for us Israelis as you might guess....

The balkans were a just war, you can seek to a few Europeans here who feel very differently to your views. The Balkans are a better place and tourism is soaring every year. You cannot blame nations, the more you blame the more responsible you are. But lets still concentrate on Syria.

Hmm, sorry, I won't leave it hanging on your statement. Firstly "the more you blame the more responsible you are." just does not make sense. Secondly, what about Kosovo, no "just" war there, only theft of a province from it's rightful owners. And before the cries of offtop, there is a link between Balkans and Syria and middle east in general. Not only British and French had finger in pie, there was another who had finger, no, whole arm, legs even, in pie for centuries. History of such places needs to be looked at with much longer time view, much longer than media and countries like US have time or inclination.

Hmm, sorry, I won't leave it hanging on your statement. Firstly "the more you blame the more responsible you are." just does not make sense. Secondly, what about Kosovo, no "just" war there, only theft of a province from it's rightful owners. And before the cries of offtop, there is a link between Balkans and Syria and middle east in general. Not only British and French had finger in pie, there was another who had finger, no, whole arm, legs even, in pie for centuries. History of such places needs to be looked at with much longer time view, much longer than media and countries like US have time or inclination.

it does as you blame, you run and hide and keep quiet. Don't tell me you support that fascist state Serbia? The link between Balkans and Syria is mass killings by the Assad government.

it does as you blame, you run and hide and keep quiet. Don't tell me you support that fascist state Serbia? The link between Balkans and Syria is mass killings by the Assad government.

Your post makes no sense at all....

Source please?

I've missed it, and I watch very closely as any use of chemical weapons in Syria is of concern for us Israelis as you might guess....

I just read a piece on Arutz Sheva that shows images of 4 individuals who are horribly deformed - apparently from some type of poison. Skin burns and wrappings that make them appear almost like mummies. The images were too graphic for here. If they are not staged then the red line for Obama has been crossed. We'll see if he moves it or just ignores it as he does occasionally.

Source please?

I interpreted your post as it was the Sunni Shiia war you were referring to.

We are all pawns in the grand Sunni-Shiia conflict that turmoils the region for centuries. I believe chemical weapons will be used in this war.

Easy to see how I interpreted it this way as your first sentence about a conflict directly leads to your second.

And as such I was referring to Saddam's use of them against Iran.

I interpreted your post as it was the Sunni Shiia war you were referring to.

Easy to see how I interpreted it this way as your first sentence about a conflict directly leads to your second.

And as such I was referring to Saddam's use of them against Iran.

After reviewing the images from Arutz Sheva I am not convinced they are real. Just not sure. But if the rebels are trying to drag the West into the conflict still, then they may not be as close to victory as some suppose.

Arutz Sheva is about as reliable a news source as RT, or even Pravada. Actually, it is far less reliable than RT.

And have you seen the comments they allow? Racist and disgusting nonsense.This shows that the moderators (and therefore the website) are (and is) completely biased, agenda driven, and most probably racist and xenophobic.

Show me comments like theirs on any reliable news outlet in the World.

This is before even broaching on some of the nonsense they try to pass off as journalism.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

I just read a piece on Arutz Sheva that shows images of 4 individuals who are horribly deformed - apparently from some type of poison. Skin burns and wrappings that make them appear almost like mummies. The images were too graphic for here. If they are not staged then the red line for Obama has been crossed. We'll see if he moves it or just ignores it as he does occasionally.

Link please. They could be burned from conventional explosives aswell. Infact, if there are only 4 individuals like this, it indicates that it probably was something more conventional.

Link please. They could be burned from conventional explosives aswell. Infact, if there are only 4 individuals like this, it indicates that it probably was something more conventional.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed link to graphic video