Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Husain

A detailed and specific reading request.

3 posts in this topic

Now normally I wouldnt ever create a thread for a reading but it doesnt seem like most of the psychics around here are welcoming readings, so Il just request one.

The point of concern over here is my professional life. Without giving much away Im stuck with a role which I feel isint exactly for me, yet I get all sorts of people telling me how lucky I am to be doing what I do. The industry and employer is definitely not one I see myself with even in the near short term so Ive been raring to go for a new opportunity, preferably in another country. However that hasnt born any fruit yet, even after months of being vigilant for upcoming opportunities.

I have been working on projects with a friend in another country however, and all the blueprints have been laid out. However to actually take the leap would definitely mean giving up my job and moving out to a foreign country to pursue our little initiative. Make no mistake, if this were to go through Id be extremely satisfied as the work Id be doing is related to sports and I definitely have a taste for it. However being realistic, with how things are on both ends, and with me not being able to take the leap as well due to the uncertainty as to how it would pan out, I do think it will be a few years yet before we can get moving on our plan.

Here I am then, sitting thinking what am I doing with my career. My aspiration to work in another environment, plus maybe in a different role as well, dont seem to be coming through. And with time I keep getting depressed thinking all my life Il keep doing what I do currently. Although it pays wells and also gives good standing among society, I really am not happy from the inside.

Does anyone see a way out of this for me? I see people, how dont even try hard enough, get the chances that I would love to have, and then turn them down. Ive just been waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel for too long now.

It seem like many great opportunities come from being in the right place at the right time. I know its frustrating but hang in there.

No matter what the opinion of others is about your job, if your not happy with it that is what counts. SmallBlueXmasTree.gif

There is a person close to you who is very toxic to have in your life. The confusion you feel is not related to the job choice and balancing. That is a very typical debate to have and you will know the answer when it comes. But now there is something else going on on the sidelines that you are not noticing. The thing happening on the sidelines has to do with music. It could be a song that will click or it could be a club that you go to or a group that you know that are filled with artists. It has something to do with chanting or music. Somewhere in this is someone who is jealous of you and is sort of obsessing over you. Perhaps in gossip. I would say they are a facebook friend. You think this person is a friend. But they aren't. They need not be an enemy but what they are doing in your life is really what the confusion is all about.

Edited by Cassea