Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELP needed. Flying Something. Ever seen?

hiddenflyers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All : Unexplained-Mysteries emailed me that I could post this video

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[media=]

[/media]

UFOs? These are not bugs. HAS ANYONE SEEN THESE BEFORE? Please post. Thank you. :

November 2012 : Shot with new type of IR Camera outdoors that was being tested.Outdoors in Sun.

Bumps are clouds floating in blue sky.

No photoshop. No aftereffects.

Things flying? Don't know what they are. I shot this original footage. Testing new camera near Canada towards east. Camera pointing west at clouds and blue sky. The big 'fluffy' things are clouds.

Could not see the 'creatures' with other cameras, nor nightvision, including another IR and infrared camera. Only this new optical gas imaging camera I was testing. ??

UFOs Orbs Aliens Angels Demons Ghosts Animals Creatures ??

Notice the 'light' and the 'dark' spin together. When the 'light' zooms off, the 'dark' follows close behind. They don't appear to be connected together.

I have other footage. Me standing 20+ feet away from the camera. You can see mid-sized 'creatures' fly behind me.

Others would show up 4 and 5 together in formation. Then jetison off still in formation.

Could not be seen with eyes.

Same thing showed up testing 1000+ miles away.

They don't show up indoors. Only outdoors. Little easier to see with bright sun. Little harder to see when sun goes behind a cloud.

Watch it a few times from different parts of the screen. Any insights are very welcome.

Thank you for your help.

Joe

Clouds move over a period of time,those do not...

It looks like single celled organisms under a microscope to me .

Not sure why you say "not Bugs", because that is the most obvious conclusion considering their movement..

Have I seen this before? Yes...

I was testing out my new telescope camera and I botched the settings and had it set of Yau or Yaw instead of normal/standard..

The result was the although background was clear, more foreground objects appeard to have a light B&W body/shape and a secondary Shadowy shape.. I was looking at a tree top 30 meters away, and some bug's (these were near microscopic and I needed a magnifying glass to see them) appeared like the footage you've got there.. In infrared, the percieved light is emmited or absorbed when objects change their shape or speed, this might explain the 2n'd dark shadow effect (absorbing). That might also explain these "mid-sized-creatures" in the other footage you have.. Am betting they show as more hazy and are where the IR energy is being absorbed by movement.

However, I'm no expert.. I was not playing around with Infrared, (at least I don't think I was).. & I've heard that some unknown things have been spotted on that spectrum before..

How do you know they are not bugs?

They look like those things nicknamed "rods" they have been filmed in caves and various other places. There is no consensus on size, no eye witness sightings, only on film. They are believed to be an unknown life form and are similar in shape to the very first insects on Earth. There have been numerous documentaries on the subject, some claiming to have solved the mystery by proving that all we are seeing is bugs and others expounding on the UFO angle.

I've watched most of them and found them all interesting! I thought of rods after watching your video because the objects move similar to the rods I'm speaking of. I don't propose to know what they are because, honestly, the rods look like bugs to me but there are a few I've seen that don't fit the criteria for bug.

I want to give you some links but I don't want to bias your opinion by presenting one over another but, they are easy enough to find on YouTube. Just type in UFO rods and you'll get a tom of videos from both angles and probably more!

Edited by Lava_Lady

I've hear rods explained as being a photo of an insect thst's moving just faster then the shutter speed on the camera creating a blurred, elongated image of a strange soething.

I've hear rods explained as being a photo of an insect thst's moving just faster then the shutter speed on the camera creating a blurred, elongated image of a strange soething.

That's exactly what rods are. It's been demonstrated numerous times. Of course, there are still some who refuse to believe that...

• Like 2

They look like those things nicknamed "rods" they have been filmed in caves and various other places. There is no consensus on size, no eye witness sightings, only on film. They are believed to be an unknown life form and are similar in shape to the very first insects on Earth. There have been numerous documentaries on the subject, some claiming to have solved the mystery by proving that all we are seeing is bugs and others expounding on the UFO angle.

I've watched most of them and found them all interesting! I thought of rods after watching your video because the objects move similar to the rods I'm speaking of. I don't propose to know what they are because, honestly, the rods look like bugs to me but there are a few I've seen that don't fit the criteria for bug.

I want to give you some links but I don't want to bias your opinion by presenting one over another but, they are easy enough to find on YouTube. Just type in UFO rods and you'll get a tom of videos from both angles and probably more!

They've been proven many times to be fast moving bugs on slow camera shutter cameras. A photography illusion.

• Like 3

Clouds move over a period of time,those do not...

It looks like single celled organisms under a microscope to me .

The clouds are moving. With that being said, they look like bugs to me.

They've been proven many times to be fast moving bugs on slow camera shutter cameras. A photography illusion.

Yes, I am aware of that. I believe I stated that. Thanks.