Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Taking Alex Jones to the Wood Shed

Yamato

How is that at issue here?

Freedom of Speech/Expression

It appeals to both sides here... those who use it for freedom of expression reasons and those who use it for freedom to engage in the market. This is the basic principles of freedom IMO.... including the freedom to vote.

Attacking another individuals liberty undermines freedom.

Freedom of Speech/Expression

It appeals to both sides here... those who use it for freedom of expression reasons and those who use it for freedom to engage in the market. This is the basic principles of freedom IMO.... including the freedom to vote.

Attacking another individuals liberty undermines freedom.

Are you serious? I didn't even IMPLY attacking anyone's liberty. Au contrare, I used my own liberty e.g. my own freedom of expression.

Alex Jones is full of it, on Iran for starters. I'm not suggesting he be silenced with federal power or some such crazy thing so why are you bringing up freedom of speech?

Let's use our First Amendment to also admit the truth, not defend a liar.

Alex Jones seems to be a conspirator using fear and manipulation to indoctrinate his listeners into believing some truly epic delusions. He can do all that, AND be a soapbox for liberty too. The latter doesn't supplant or replace the former.

So what if his rhetoric is good. I hear a lot of people talking about liberty, and using fear in their politics, and lying about the facts. Ahmadinejad's map wiping is just another one on Alex Jones list of fables.

Alex Jones has ever right to put forward his beliefs and views. Just like others have the right to call him on his crap.

All people have that right, endowed by their creator; and in America that right is protected by the 1st Amendment of the Constitution.

It's funny that anyone could confuse calling out Alex Jones (or anyone else) with somehow attacking his liberty or violating his freedom of speech. Two COMPLETELY different exercises.

sorry Yam... got a little carried away with the freedom of speech BS.... allow me to say that Ryan Dawson is using Alex's curtails as a plate form.... I've watched him for a few years now... he comes across as arrogant and unapologetic. There is something not quite right with him. For example, he doesn't provide links to where he got the quotes from Alex. This is important because Alex Jones has spoken many times on the Israeli/Palestinian topic and also the Iran issue and these quick snippets do not represent the view I've heard him say many times. And these views mirror Ron Paul's views. I think Mr. Dawson is an opportunist... I'll tune into to Alex any day over this american kid broadcasting from Japan.

sorry Yam... got a little carried away with the freedom of speech BS.... allow me to say that Ryan Dawson is using Alex's curtails as a plate form.... I've watched him for a few years now... he comes across as arrogant and unapologetic. There is something not quite right with him. For example, he doesn't provide links to where he got the quotes from Alex. This is important because Alex Jones has spoken many times on the Israeli/Palestinian topic and also the Iran issue and these quick snippets do not represent the view I've heard him say many times. And these views mirror Ron Paul's views. I think Mr. Dawson is an opportunist... I'll tune into to Alex any day over this american kid broadcasting from Japan.

We're all opportunists my good man. It's just a question of how honest and accurate we are in playing our opportunities. If Ry Dawson never made another video I could agree with, that's okay because I still agree with this one.