Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

12/12/2012

the-Unexpected-Soul

anyone noticed that 3 days from now it will be a special date, also by the way the world didn't end

It occurred to me too that if the world was going to end any time now(and I don't think it is :) ), then 12.12.12 would be a groovier time for it to happen than 21.12.12 :D .

It occurred to me too that if the world was going to end any time now(and I don't think it is :) ), then 12.12.12 would be a groovier time for it to happen than 21.12.12 :D .

i'm thinking it might be the day Assad Fall, it will be easy to remember in history lessons

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

Much more satisfying from a binary point of view were 10/10/10 and 11/11/11, on neither of which anything particularly dramatic occurred, as I recall.

• Like 1

Much more satisfying from a binary point of view were 10/10/10 and 11/11/11, on neither of which anything particularly dramatic occurred, as I recall.

i think you are supposed to use that date, like marring, i mean marrying, so when you miss to bring a gift to your wife she know you didn't do it intentionally, you must be so busy to miss it

I wonder if 12:12:12 AM, or 12:12:12 PM is more important??

Maybe we should look up what is happening at lat 12:12:12, long 12:12:12 during that time???

Huh... Looks like 12:12 West, 12:12 North is the north west corner of the small state of Guinea.

Looks like 12:12 East, 12:12 North is the south east corner of Nigeria.

12:12 West, 12:12 South is out in the Atlantic near (400 miles away, NW) the island of Saint Helena.

12:12 East, 12:12 South is also in the Atlantic just off the coast of Angola.

Looks like a dead end there. :td::whistle:

Whitehall 12 12 12 used to be the telephone number of Old Scotland Yard UK Metropolitan Police Headquarters in the days of steam-operated phones! (Before dialling codes)

speaking of the times 12:12am or 12:12 pm and special occurances... there had better be a master clock somewhere that these special occurances are goverened by. I dont know about you but all the clocks in my house all have different times on them....lol

I thought it was 12-21-12 the world was suppose to end. Has there been a change in predictions that I didn't know about?Slappingselfinhead.gif

anyone noticed that 3 days from now it will be a special date, also by the way the world didn't end

Yup, that is the date the plant where I work will be shut down for at least 12 months.......105 people out of jobs.

It is a special date....

Yup, that is the date the plant where I work will be shut down for at least 12 months.......105 people out of jobs.

It is a special date....

DAMN!!!

That sucks!!

:td: :td:

DAMN!!!

That sucks!!

:td: :td:

Life goes on....I just do not want to move from Oregon......Spent 15 years trying to move here, finally did, love it, and bam!

I might have another bridge job that lasts a year, and it is a prevailing wage job...That will hold me until the plant opens up.....Cross your fingers for me....

Life goes on....I just do not want to move from Oregon......Spent 15 years trying to move here, finally did, love it, and bam!

I might have another bridge job that lasts a year, and it is a prevailing wage job...That will hold me until the plant opens up.....Cross your fingers for me....

There is always work as Bigfoot for kids birthday parties!! :santa::innocent:

• Like 1

There is always work as Bigfoot for kids birthday parties!! :santa::innocent:

:nw::tsu:

I thought it was 12-21-12 the world was suppose to end. Has there been a change in predictions that I didn't know about?Slappingselfinhead.gif

No, 21/12/12 for the people who get it the right way round. :innocent:

• Like 1