Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Empathy

emberdawn

I was site hopping the other day and I came across something I had not heard of before hair empathy. Ever woke up with hair that was not your own?

One morning I woke up with Farrah Faucet hair. It was the style she wore in " Charlie's Angel's" . Tried to wash and blow dry it out, didn't work. So I spent the day with odd hair. Thank goodness it was gone by the next day. Gee who would have thought such a thing could be possible?

Edited by emberdawn
  • Like 1

no my hair is usly all froed out until i hop into the shower than i look like a wet dog, but don't worry all it takes is a quick brush and im back to my fly self :gun:

• Like 1

:lol: never heard of that..

The only hair empathy I've even woken with is damn itchy dandruff.

• Like 2

:lol: never heard of that..

The only hair empathy I've even woken with is damn itchy dandruff.

By the looks of your avatar one would think you would not have that issue. Try soaking your scalp with tea tree oil or chamomile tea both help a lot .

I'm just glad to wake up with hair.

• Like 2

Lol I love honest silly answers. This board can be sooooo serious sometimes.

I can sure apreciate that..

Phychic Abilities shouldn't be so serious.

And I guess that's because it becomes all about beating back the sceptics.

And justifying and measuring the immesurable.

And questioning reality.

And animals have empathy too.. :lol:

1fen84.jpg

• Like 2

Lol I saw that avatar last night when I was hunting for some new ones. I didn't download it but I thought it was pretty funny. Hahaha. I do believe animals have empathy. My pets always know when I'm having a bad day and their love and attention seems to always wash away the badness and leave love and contentment in it place.

Edited by emberdawn

I always thought my hair was having a party on my head while I was sleeping.

• Like 1

love the lion hair pic by Prof.. lmao!!

my head is shaved super short mostly, but i have a beard, and its been really long at times over the last few years.. so when its been long and ive had a nap it would be completely lob sided and alien.. thankfully a shower fixes it..

• Like 2

:lol: This Thread Rocks!

Sometimes my nasal hairs whistle during quiet mediations.. Scares the cr.p out of you if you'r trying to contact your higher self and are waiting for an answer..

• Like 2

Okay we have covered head hair, facial hair, nose hair, and back hair. I'm still waiting to hear from the individual who wakes up with their ear hair braided. I know your out there. Lol

• Like 1

:lol: This Thread Rocks!

Sometimes my nasal hairs whistle during quiet mediations.. Scares the cr.p out of you if you'r trying to contact your higher self and are waiting for an answer..

I have fought making worse noises than that during meditation! Life's absurdities, Huh?

• Like 1