Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Count down

Borana

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Borana

• Ely

• lone wolf2

• Indiogene

And why exactly Dec 25? ...

• Like 1

And why exactly Dec 25? ...

Holy Christmas Day! Abit off the Winter solstice in the northern (or summer in the southern) hemisphere. The Maya couldn't be sure what happens on the upcoming 21st of this month...the 25th is 4 days later. The world will not end , even NASA confirmed they can't find anything in our solar system to pose a threat towards us on Earth. The platonic year...where did I heard of it? :whistle: Oh yea, the sun is currently in Ophiuchus - the 13th sign of the astrological zodiac from the 1st until the 16th. That's also 4 days after 12.12.12 in our calendar, but take it like we watch car odometers reach the extra mile.

Why exactly on dec 25?

This time of year may be beginning instead of ' end time '. Beginning of dying of flesh , starting from dec. 25. The meek jesus born in manger start dying until it reaches the zenith of death @ egypt. That's why he went with his father joseph to egypt. To hide , die there.

Most grains , wheat etc. What i think but i may be not correct develop in their seed index , making nitrate starting from january . . . Easter time where jesus final death.

On dec. 25 the sun will come back from south , the first place. Earth equator , kenya's Namoratunga where borana oromo was lived. Back to the cycle , to 30 degree north to egypt where the sun encounter cross , cross of jesus. As john revelator said jesus hang on cross there in egypt. What then the sun goes to to North. "On the side of the North . . . the city of the king . . . jerusalem " jerusalem lies north at . . degree. Jerusalem where ancient astronomers assembled and there united. Assembly of astronomers from all over the civilized countries made Jerusalem, Israel. Like UN the concept of Jerusalem is these astronomers resolution. But here down on our time , we thought those myth written in Bible became as literary . . .

Holy Christmas Day! Abit off the Winter solstice in the northern (or summer in the southern) hemisphere. The Maya couldn't be sure what happens on the upcoming 21st of this month...the 25th is 4 days later. The world will not end , even NASA confirmed they can't find anything in our solar system to pose a threat towards us on Earth. The platonic year...where did I heard of it? :whistle: Oh yea, the sun is currently in Ophiuchus - the 13th sign of the astrological zodiac from the 1st until the 16th. That's also 4 days after 12.12.12 in our calendar, but take it like we watch car odometers reach the extra mile.

Nice point. Who is to say, that the Mayans didnt just think that by the time we got to the end of their calendar, that we would be able to continue making it on our own? I mean do we really think that they would just make a calendar that runs forever? why would they...??

Yep & the Maya are related directly to the Egyptians anciently, too, (& who knows if presently too).

But consider this however: the Mayas were given their calendars directly by Rebel 'celestial' beings, aka Quetzalcóatl, Kukulkán, Viracocha (however one calls them), therefore this soon-oncoming Winster Solstice signals, according to certain sources & clues, the return of the Satan-cóatl, the Annunaki, Nephilim (or whatever), & since they've been here all along since before the Mayan calendars' creation, in the shadows, they have had all this time to plan Evil for the Winter Solstice Dec 21 2012 Onwards, perhaps the start of the Greatest

ever to face humanity. Let me elaborate further in the most important topics, related to this, in posts i will soon write. :) Edited by Ely

I actually do hope one thing happens, first contact with an extraterrestrial race of beings. It would help establish a relationship with other worldly beings and confirm we are not alone in the universe. But that is wishful thinking. I hardly doubt anything will happen, not even the end of the world.

Count down 14

CD14

did mayan calendar mention catastrophes will come on dec. 2012?