Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hi just a request for a reading

Feebs

i am going through some stuff regarding my past at the moment and im unsure what is the best way to deal with things and if what i have chose is the right choice for me.....i was hoping someone could maybe see if anyone in spirit was around me and if so are the signs im seeing them ?

thank you in advance x

Dear Feebs,

I sense an older man, I believe in spirit. He is a little round and something characteristic about the face on one side almost like an indention - don't know how to descrive it. He is very chatty, even though I cannot hear what he says. He is pointing to a necklace, I sense the color blue. I get a name beginning with letter B. Something about letting the hair grow longer and longer. I see long brown hair hanging down on the back of a person. I feel that there is a message from the spirit side, and it's about asking you to remember a birthday party many years ago when something fell on the cake. I hope I got that message right - it all comes so quickly to me.

Boson

• Like 1

thankyou and yes the hair i can relate to but not sure who the man is....the cake i cant think of but maybe ...thank you x

and as for the necklace i have just decided to wear a blue stoned one due to needing to find my voice again x

Edited by Feebs