Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dimitry Medvedev muses on 'alien' files

Saru

The Russian Prime Minister has been raising eyebrows with some peculiar comments about alien visitors.

Russian PM Dimitry Medvedev may have set conspiracy theorists in a rut of excitement two weeks to the Mayan Apocalypse when he said in a footage recorded after a TV interview that Russian presidents get to see secret files about aliens living among us.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Well they keep tabs on every other kind of alien ,might as well govern the ETs too .

I'm sure the president of the USA gets the same folders .

I loved the line ,"ETs that are permanent residents ".,

Just like any other immigrant . Lol.

I bet some famous people are ETs ,and everyone goes ,THEM !?!? SERIOUSLY !?!?! when they find out .

I bet John Travoltas plane turns into a flying saucer ;)

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Well they keep tabs on every other kind of alien ,might as well govern the ETs too .

I'm sure the president of the USA gets the same folders .

I loved the line ,"ETs that are permanent residents ".,

Just like any other immigrant . Lol.

I bet some famous people are ETs ,and everyone goes ,THEM !?!? SERIOUSLY !?!?! when they find out .

I bet John Travoltas plane turns into a flying saucer ;)

You're stuck in movies Simbi :)

If we even find evidence of microbial life on other planets in our time we'll be lucky.

Anything within our solar system most likely from the same origin.

If anyone proves me wrong I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Edit: As for OP: Dimitry & Julia Gillard seem like good friends.

Edited by Timonthy

The best thing he could do after this is to completely deny he said it. That would drive the Ancient Alien crown absolutely nutz! Timonthy, I'm pretty sure Simbi was joking (duh)

What? We already discussed this.. This entire thing was a joke from the website that originally posted it.

He also said in the same interview:

"I believe in Father Frost. But not too deeply. But anyway, you know, I'm not one of those people who are able to tell the kids that Father Frost does not exist," he said in a jovial reply to a question about Russia's equivalent of Santa Claus.

and

More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic,"

http://news.sky.com/story/1022463/medvedev-makes-strange-off-air-comments

"Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special 'top secret' folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet. Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country..."

mib.jpg

men_in_black_08.jpg

It's very encouraging that the Russia PM is becoming more forthcoming about what has obviously been covered-up by the United States.

ET-tech IMO should be shared by all people of the planet Earth. We are one people one planet.

And what will happen if the governments of the world admit that there are extra terrestrials living among us?

Arizona will pass legislation banning them from seeking employment and health care.

• Like 1

It's very encouraging that the Russia PM is becoming more forthcoming about what has obviously been covered-up by the United States.

ET-tech IMO should be shared by all people of the planet Earth. We are one people one planet.

Ohh, I see, they are all in on it, but the US is covering everyone up.

OK then.

Is that why they call Santa Father Frost? The US is covering Santa up, and ridiculing the claims, so in a political move, the Russians changed the name so the could release the information and not break any contractual agreements?

Those crafty Russians!!

Its very interesting information to ponder at.

but you have to analyse every possible setting to this and It could also be just for good show

I swear it's like I'm speaking to a brick wall here. This topic was already discussed a few days ago. We already proved this was a complete and total joke. Not quite sure why everyone is still thinking there is some reality here?!

Here's the previous UM Topic entitled:

Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM

Located at: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238926

I want to see an alien or even a hybrid. I want to tell them to make themselves known to humanity or else leave the planet. Keeping secrets is very sinister, whether it is government or other beings and I for one am sick and tired of these stupid guessing games and speculations. I want proof on whether other species exist or what they are up to. The government should take into consideration that the role they are elected for is to support the public, but unfortunately even if they tell the truth now we would still think they are lying for their own selfish reasons. I for one am tired of all this conspiracy stuff.

I swear it's like I'm speaking to a brick wall here. This topic was already discussed a few days ago. We already proved this was a complete and total joke. Not quite sure why everyone is still thinking there is some reality here?!

Here's the previous UM Topic entitled:

Alien invasion confirmed by Russian PM

Located at: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=238926

Why in the world would aliens want to invade us when the world is supposed to end in a week or so. Are they nuts? I am starting to feel like there are more nutcases on this planet as it is

• Like 1

This thread makes me laugh. One world leader says there is no aliens, and the conspiracy crowed gets up in arms how he's lying. Another makes a joke about them being real, and they all scream "SEE!? PROOF!"

The disclosure people have a real funny way of furthering their agenda.

Supposedly some of the aliens are not culturally and psychologically ready to interact with other species. They are xenophobic, like so many of us.

Some have been visiting since prehistoric times, and some are hostile.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Oh, but it is! That computer you're using? Alien technology. You have any fluorescent lights in your house? Alien technology. Cell phone? Alien technology including the towers and all the rest of the thingamabobs and doohickeys. Historically, how do you think Marconi, Bell, Edison and the Wright Brothers got their inspiration. Alien technology again. You have obviously not been paying attention.

Edit to add Daimler and Ford ... forgot them. Probably others but I can't think of who at the moment.

Edited by Kludge808

You guys sound like you are in denial. Ronald Reagan, Hillary Clinton and I think even Bill Clinton spoke of an alien threat and not just the Russian PM. So these politicians are giving you a sign of things to come.

You guys sound like you are in denial. Ronald Reagan, Hillary Clinton and I think even Bill Clinton spoke of an alien threat and not just the Russian PM. So these politicians are giving you a sign of things to come.

Can't possibly be in Denial. In fact, I'm nowhere near Egypt. But read my posticule, dewd. It's all there.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesnt seem a characteristic of russians to joke about something like this, that seems like something an american would do but not a russian that was actually employed in the russian government

References?

Cheers,

Badeskov