Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened

Still Waters

This is assuming the day cycle was the same it is now. which its not, you would get 12 full hours of sunlight a day and no seasons worldwide

That is hardly supportable.

Analysis of tidal rhythmites indicates that even as long as 620 million years ago, the Earth was still near it's present duration for the day - apprx 22 hours back then:

Paleotidal records obtained from sedimentary tidal rhythmites may be systematically abbreviated and so may give incorrect paleotidal and paleorotational values. The validity of determined values, including past length of day (l.o.d.), can be assessed by testing for internal self‐consistency through application of the laws of celestial mechanics. Three independent values obtained from the ∼620‐Ma Elatina‐Reynella rhythmites in South Australia (14.1 sidereal months/year, 401 sidereal days/year, and 19.5 years for the lunar nodal period), when employed in different equations that make allowance for lunar and solar tidal effects, each give a lunar semimajor axis in the range of 96.5–96.9% of the present figure. Such self‐consistency strongly supports the validity of the derived l.o.d. of 21.9 hours at ∼620 Ma.

Source

The Earth has since been slowed by tidal drag from the Moon.

The same data shows that the moon was about 25% closer then, IIRC.

Harte

• Like 1

1.What about all those similar, indentical myths around the world?

2.Does anyone knows more about shadow river/dry river in Saudi Arabia , which delta was in Persian gulf? I wonder do we know where it flows, is there settlements around it?

Did that river cause flood in Sumer? In Ur where we found clay deposits.

3.Bible, Sumerian,Babylonian myths (among others) tells story about huge rain. That we have big, long rains we must have droughts before, right? If so can we somehow trace big drought in history of humanity?

Edited by the L

What about all those similar, indentical myths around the world?

Read through the thread. This question is answered.

• Like 1

Read through the thread. This question is answered.

Suppression. Thats what is best to say when dont know better.

Please, explain me then, or give me a post number, how come that we have Noah story in ancient Mexico? I could mention examples all day long.

Please, explain me then, or give me a post number, how come that we have Noah story in ancient Mexico? I could mention examples all day long.

Care to provide a citation for the mention of a Hebrew person, living in Sumer, that's actually relevant to any tale told in Mexico.

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Post no 2 for start. If you want to discuss other cultures' flood myths it could be the same root cause - melting of massive ice caps. As for ancient Mexico I'm sure you didn't mean to suggest that they had the story of Noah. Could you be more specific?

• Like 1

Purepecha people from Mexico aka as Tarascans with their oval pyramids at Tzintzuntzan have myth about Tespi. Tespi made ark before flood and with his wife, children, herbs and animals survive flood. Tespi story is identical with Noah. If Tespi isnt Noah so we could tell same for Atra Hasis and Utnapishtim.

Edited by the L

Also interestingly Anasazi/Hopi indians, Mayans and Hindu scripts (Yugas) tell that this is fourth stage of earth. Fourth cycles. Mayans said that previous spicies such as dwarves were deleted in flood however from all of previous three periods there were survivors who melted with humans.

When you look at the various flood stories, and there are over 270, you not only have to take into account how far apart in time some of them are but also how they describe their particular floods. Some are regional such as a single island, some are local like those that describe a single valley or even a single tribe as the only ones affected by the flood and some aren't even floods as we refer to them.

If you do look at how they describe the flood you find only about 10%-15% of all the stories could be said to describe a world wide flood and they are scattered around the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe. They could well be just stories told and retold by travelers but not actual historical accounts for most of the areas.

The biblical account is the only one where it rains for 40 days/nights and the Earth is covered by water for a year and so is a major embellishment from Gilgamesh where it was obtained and added to the bible.

The reason some of the flood stories, outside Eurasia, have elements of the biblical account, including possible references to Noah, can possibly attributed to missionary contamination.

The reason some of the flood stories, outside Eurasia, have elements of the biblical account, including possible references to Noah, can possibly attributed to missionary contamination.

How did I know that explanation for Tespi story would be Spainyards?

Btw it is possible that Bible describe too floods not just one.

Edited by the L

There is also the possibility that most Flood stories also originate from one original account,the Biblical version not being the original but borrowed,but this is just speculation on my part.

• Like 1

It happened. It is an ancient story like the Mayan calendar. Its just been washed down over the years as 10,000 or so is a long time. Accurate details would be hard to prove specific to the story but the geological location is a possibility.

There is also the possibility that most Flood stories also originate from one original account,the Biblical version not being the original but borrowed,but this is just speculation on my part.

I have posted this like a dozen times already.

At the end of the last ice age there were many giant ice lakes, in North America and Siberia/Altai, barricaded by an ice dam.

The dams melted, breached and giant flash flows occurred.

All that could explain the myths around the world, and even the solid frozen mammoths with daffodils still in their mouths.

• Like 2

It happened. It is an ancient story like the Mayan calendar. Its just been washed down over the years as 10,000 or so is a long time. Accurate details would be hard to prove specific to the story but the geological location is a possibility.

The Mayan Calendar is supposed to have started at 3113 BCE.

• Like 1

All that could explain the myths around the world, and even the solid frozen mammoths with daffodils still in their mouths.

That's Buttercups. Arctic Buttercups.

Harte

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

In 1934 Frederick Haberman wrote a book called Tracing Our White Roots,later changed to Tracing our Ancestors. In it he claimed the Garden of Eden was somewhere on the Pamir Plateau in The Kashmir or Tajikistan. If so Adam and Eve went eastward after the fall,which would have been down into the GREAT TARIM BASIN of western China.He states the great flood of Noah was a regional event contained within the confines of this amazing bowl in the earth. 250.000 sq. miles of lowlands 1,100 feet below sea level. Surrounded by 3 mountain ranges to the west,south and north. To the east it more gradually rises up and apexes at the top of the central highlands of CHINA.

If this was where a great flood occured,then Noah's Ark must still be in the mountains surrounding it. On June 27 2009 I fired up google earth and set about looking for it. All land areas to the east,south and west have been too heavily peopled or explored to maintain it's secrecy. I then went up into the TIAN SHAN range thinking it must be there if it still exists at all. God showed me his hand and led me directly to a 500 foot long old and crudely built wooden barge like boat resting at 45 degrees on the south facing slope of a leaf shaped mount no more than 900 feet higher than the rivers and creeks flowing by and around it. All of the boards and planks have been stripped off the 2 upper decks to about halfway up the length. The rest of the 2 upper decks show the remains of the row of windows along the top deck and what looks like the remains of the TARP which Noah made to cover the entire Ark, has been shoved to the sides.and the pointed prow looks to have been added last. The Ark was built on a simple 450 -500 foot long rectangular floatation box which was the part which was sealed to make it waterporoof.It looks like a 2x4 board to scale.It has 2 large holes at the back end which is resting perfectly in the creek bed at the bottom of the mount. 2 holes for fresh air,shoveling out the animal wastes and as THE exit point for the animals as it is only a ramp length from the creek bed. God did seal up the original doorway,which may have been halfway up the Ark's body. Google Earth discovered it (possibly as a result of ME providing the coordinates in many you tube video comments)and did a heavy airbrushing of it so as to make it look like it is a natural feature of the mountain, but I saved all the original pics of it and the difference is amazing. I in fact have the only set of photos and other images God planted into the landscape as witness to this being the real ARK. The co-ordinates are 42 26 22 N x 82 29 50 E. Play with the zoom a bit and you will clearly see at 9000 ft. level, a 500 foot long rectangular old barge like boat with 2 dark holes at the back end. It is a clumsy attempt to conceal it but anyone can see it is not a feature of the mount it is resting on. If anyone wants more info simply mail me at tubermier@hotmail.com. I have many original pics and can send as email attachments if you wish to trust me,not being a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway. I am an honest christian wishing to share this truth with anyone. Thank you. Norm in Vancouver Canada.

In 1934 Frederick Haberman wrote a book called Tracing Our White Roots,later changed to Tracing our Ancestors. In it he claimed the Garden of Eden was somewhere on the Pamir Plateau in The Kashmir or Tajikistan. If so Adam and Eve went eastward after the fall,which would have been down into the GREAT TARIM BASIN of western China.He states the great flood of Noah was a regional event contained within the confines of this amazing bowl in the earth. 250.000 sq. miles of lowlands 1,100 feet below sea level. Surrounded by 3 mountain ranges to the west,south and north. To the east it more gradually rises up and apexes at the top of the central highlands of CHINA.

If this was where a great flood occured,then Noah's Ark must still be in the mountains surrounding it. On June 27 2009 I fired up google earth and set about looking for it. All land areas to the east,south and west have been too heavily peopled or explored to maintain it's secrecy. I then went up into the TIAN SHAN range thinking it must be there if it still exists at all. God showed me his hand and led me directly to a 500 foot long old and crudely built wooden barge like boat resting at 45 degrees on the south facing slope of a leaf shaped mount no more than 900 feet higher than the rivers and creeks flowing by and around it. All of the boards and planks have been stripped off the 2 upper decks to about halfway up the length. The rest of the 2 upper decks show the remains of the row of windows along the top deck and what looks like the remains of the TARP which Noah made to cover the entire Ark, has been shoved to the sides.and the pointed prow looks to have been added last. The Ark was built on a simple 450 -500 foot long rectangular floatation box which was the part which was sealed to make it waterporoof.It looks like a 2x4 board to scale.It has 2 large holes at the back end which is resting perfectly in the creek bed at the bottom of the mount. 2 holes for fresh air,shoveling out the animal wastes and as THE exit point for the animals as it is only a ramp length from the creek bed. God did seal up the original doorway,which may have been halfway up the Ark's body. Google Earth discovered it (possibly as a result of ME providing the coordinates in many you tube video comments)and did a heavy airbrushing of it so as to make it look like it is a natural feature of the mountain, but I saved all the original pics of it and the difference is amazing. I in fact have the only set of photos and other images God planted into the landscape as witness to this being the real ARK. The co-ordinates are 42 26 22 N x 82 29 50 E. Play with the zoom a bit and you will clearly see at 9000 ft. level, a 500 foot long rectangular old barge like boat with 2 dark holes at the back end. It is a clumsy attempt to conceal it but anyone can see it is not a feature of the mount it is resting on. If anyone wants more info simply mail me at tubermier@hotmail.com. I have many original pics and can send as email attachments if you wish to trust me,not being a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway. I am an honest christian wishing to share this truth with anyone. Thank you. Norm in Vancouver Canada.

This made me cringe......quite a bit actually..... Norm, if you have any images, please post them here in the forum, it's the most secure way of showing them to people. And saying, "a sender of worms or viruses which I have no idea how to do anyway.", well, not really inspiring confidence there mate.

• Like 1

Genesis 1:6-7

1:6

and “Elohiym [Powers]” said, a

sheet will exist in the midst of the

water and he existed making a

separation between water to water,

1:7

and “Elohiym [Powers]” made the

sheet and he made a separation

between the water which is under

the sheet and the water which is

upon the sheet and he existed so,

That's the literal translation from the original Hebrew text.

This makes it sound a lot like a huge dam giving way and flash flooding the whole plain. I don't know if you have considered this scenario. With a dam scenario,a flood could have been created by Human/Godly intervention.

Or maybe something like a huge artificial water resevoir could have been intentionally destroyed and the natural draining channels may have been blocked to artificially create a destructive flood. There is a similar flood myth in Indian Mythology where the Protagonist is Manu (equivalent of noah or vicaversa).The flooding again taking place near a confluence of rivers.

If this the scenario then it can also explain how some favoured individuals were pre warned by powers that be/ human rulers/etc and could have escaped the devastating flood.The timing of the flood could have been coincided with heavy rainfalls etc.

According to Sitchin's interpretations...Ninurta son of Enlil and others like Ningaziddha were great builders and went around the world building huge Dams and Water resevoirs. The huge lake in the mountains in South America can be an example. And strategic destruction of these dams and water resevoirs could have been a causative of the flash floods talked about in different regions of the world as myths.

Also this scenario gives credibility to the idea of the floods beinf predicted or designed and takes a lot of the divine/mysticism out of the picture.

(sorry for multiple posts was typing my thoughts)

• 11 years later...

Consider that the culture of Northern Europeans who constructed boats for deep sea fishing using polished stone tools, who buried their dead in mounds with rich grave goods and red ocher migrated from Northwestern Europe to Labrador Newfoundland over 7,500 years ago.  The North American culture is known as the Maritime Archaic, or Red Paint People.

Consider that the people of Herxheim Germany (Linearbandkeramik culture) were practicing ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism over 7,000 years ago.

Consider that dolmen construction and the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”), human sacrifice, and maternal haplogroup U2e carried by Early European Farmers began to spread from Northwestern Europe into the Mediterranean over 6,000 years ago.

Consider it was likely German pagans who worshipped a god named “Ham” (Hammar, Hammon, Ammon, Jameh) that spread paganism and human sacrifice into the Mediterranean to become the ancient pagans known as “Canaanites”.

All archaeological evidence seems to point to a maritime migration of Northwestern Europeans associated with the cursed son of Noah (Ham) and cursed grandson of Noah (Canaan) that began over 7,500 years ago.  This would suggest that the story of Noah’s ark and a global flood originated in Northwestern Europe over 7,500 years ago.

There is a significant amount of anecdotal evidence in popular culture (movies and music) which would suggest that individuals whose ancestors were most significantly affected by this migration of ancient pagans (pirates that were referred to as “snakes”), individuals who have access to archaeological and genetic evidence of ancient migrations of genes, religion, culture, and inherited behavior, they have a significant amount of evidence to prove that the migration of interpersonal violence, religious ideology, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, warfare, genocide, dolmen construction, and maternal haplogroup U2e originated in Northwestern Europe, from Caen France and Hamburg Germany, with cannibalistic Franken Germans.

This may have been known over 120 years ago, at the time that Germans were searching the globe for evidence of the symbol of the swastika.  But it would have certainly been known at the time that the Allied forces of World War II firebombed Hamburg Germany in “Operation Gomorrah” which was named for one of the two Canaanite cities of Sodom and Gomorrah whose destruction is recorded in the Bible:

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens." – Genesis 19:24

The most simple and comprehensive explanation of this ancient migration can be seen, perhaps, in the music video of U2’s song “Beautiful Day”.  Early European Farmers tempted Eve with the fruit of their garden.  In exchange, Eve gave the Early European Farmers the knowledge of evil.  In the music video, Bono takes a bite of an apple that he takes from a blonde woman before he ends up on the tarmac of the Paris airport where people are migrating throughout the world.  The aircraft that is shown taking off in the video is owned by Middle Eastern Airlines.  The airplane has the cedar tree of the Lebanon 🇱🇧 flag on its tail.  Lebanon is one of many Canaanite nations which adopted a red and white flag or red and gold flag.  The song lyrics also mention China 🇨🇳, which is another Canaanite nation.

This knowledge of evil was inherited by Early European Farmers who were mixed with the descendants of Ancient Northern Eurasian hunter gatherers who carried maternal haplogroup U2e (known to be associated with an increased probability of psychosis), from people who inherited genes, culture, and behavior of cannibalistic Neanderthals. This migration and the mixing with ancient European hunter gatherers is mentioned in recent DNA research:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200529150654.htm

One of the ancient pagan gods worshipped by Canaanites was named Hammon, Ammon, Hammar, or Jameh.  Norse Vikings of Northwestern Europe sacrificed humans to this pagan god, while Islamic mosques dedicated to Jahmeh (in a religion created by the prophet Mohammed) are ornamented with the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”).  It has always been descendants of Northern Eurasian pagans (Aryans of Northern Europe and Iran) who have historically been obsessed with the genocide of the descendants of Anatolian Hebrews.  Modern descendants of the violent pagans were slave owners, Confederates, in the southern United States.  The inherited behavior associated with genes of pagans leads to divisiveness and conflict which caused the extermination of Neanderthals, as well as an abrupt reduction in the populations of many aboriginal peoples, and the loss of most aboriginal cultures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon

https://paganplaces.com/places/stone-of-stora-hammar/

• Confused 2

On 2/4/2024 at 5:38 PM, jdague said:

Consider that the culture of Northern Europeans who constructed boats for deep sea fishing using polished stone tools, who buried their dead in mounds with rich grave goods and red ocher migrated from Northwestern Europe to Labrador Newfoundland over 7,500 years ago.  The North American culture is known as the Maritime Archaic, or Red Paint People.

Consider that the people of Herxheim Germany (Linearbandkeramik culture) were practicing ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism over 7,000 years ago.

Consider that dolmen construction and the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”), human sacrifice, and maternal haplogroup U2e carried by Early European Farmers began to spread from Northwestern Europe into the Mediterranean over 6,000 years ago.

Consider it was likely German pagans who worshipped a god named “Ham” (Hammar, Hammon, Ammon, Jameh) that spread paganism and human sacrifice into the Mediterranean to become the ancient pagans known as “Canaanites”.

All archaeological evidence seems to point to a maritime migration of Northwestern Europeans associated with the cursed son of Noah (Ham) and cursed grandson of Noah (Canaan) that began over 7,500 years ago.  This would suggest that the story of Noah’s ark and a global flood originated in Northwestern Europe over 7,500 years ago.

There is a significant amount of anecdotal evidence in popular culture (movies and music) which would suggest that individuals whose ancestors were most significantly affected by this migration of ancient pagans (pirates that were referred to as “snakes”), individuals who have access to archaeological and genetic evidence of ancient migrations of genes, religion, culture, and inherited behavior, they have a significant amount of evidence to prove that the migration of interpersonal violence, religious ideology, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, warfare, genocide, dolmen construction, and maternal haplogroup U2e originated in Northwestern Europe, from Caen France and Hamburg Germany, with cannibalistic Franken Germans.

This may have been known over 120 years ago, at the time that Germans were searching the globe for evidence of the symbol of the swastika.  But it would have certainly been known at the time that the Allied forces of World War II firebombed Hamburg Germany in “Operation Gomorrah” which was named for one of the two Canaanite cities of Sodom and Gomorrah whose destruction is recorded in the Bible:

"Then the Lord rained brimstone and fire on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the Lord out of the heavens." – Genesis 19:24

The most simple and comprehensive explanation of this ancient migration can be seen, perhaps, in the music video of U2’s song “Beautiful Day”.  Early European Farmers tempted Eve with the fruit of their garden.  In exchange, Eve gave the Early European Farmers the knowledge of evil.  In the music video, Bono takes a bite of an apple that he takes from a blonde woman before he ends up on the tarmac of the Paris airport where people are migrating throughout the world.  The aircraft that is shown taking off in the video is owned by Middle Eastern Airlines.  The airplane has the cedar tree of the Lebanon 🇱🇧 flag on its tail.  Lebanon is one of many Canaanite nations which adopted a red and white flag or red and gold flag.  The song lyrics also mention China 🇨🇳, which is another Canaanite nation.

This knowledge of evil was inherited by Early European Farmers who were mixed with the descendants of Ancient Northern Eurasian hunter gatherers who carried maternal haplogroup U2e (known to be associated with an increased probability of psychosis), from people who inherited genes, culture, and behavior of cannibalistic Neanderthals. This migration and the mixing with ancient European hunter gatherers is mentioned in recent DNA research:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/05/200529150654.htm

One of the ancient pagan gods worshipped by Canaanites was named Hammon, Ammon, Hammar, or Jameh.  Norse Vikings of Northwestern Europe sacrificed humans to this pagan god, while Islamic mosques dedicated to Jahmeh (in a religion created by the prophet Mohammed) are ornamented with the symbol of the swastika (the “Mark of Cain”).  It has always been descendants of Northern Eurasian pagans (Aryans of Northern Europe and Iran) who have historically been obsessed with the genocide of the descendants of Anatolian Hebrews.  Modern descendants of the violent pagans were slave owners, Confederates, in the southern United States.  The inherited behavior associated with genes of pagans leads to divisiveness and conflict which caused the extermination of Neanderthals, as well as an abrupt reduction in the populations of many aboriginal peoples, and the loss of most aboriginal cultures.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon

https://paganplaces.com/places/stone-of-stora-hammar/

Completely racist and completely wrong.

@cormac mac airt Somebody is twisting genetics in all the wrong places again.

And the Red Paint People (Laurentian Tradition) are direct descendants of the Clovis and were probably Algonquian. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3