Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a dream about the first ancestor of humans

gentai

please forgive me. ive never made a topic before and dont know if i should so im scared.

i went to bed one night and said to myself "i want to have a dream where i see the first human ancestor." that night i awoke in my dream standing totally still and staring at what at first i couldnt tell. then i realized it was a possibly man sized (im 5 foot 5 inches) non human eye staring at me from under what mustve been a huge pile of dirt. once it saw that i saw it, it stood up and then my view changed to a wide angle including a view of my own body from behind looking at "our ancestor". it was a giant bipedal frog with what appeared to be trees growing out of its back and on its head but not buy its eyes or face. it then reached out to me like it was going to grab me. however, the end part of its fingers went right thru me. they were long and huge and they looked like wood with no bark or branches. the grasp looked like when you take empty bottles and put them on your fingers. (like the warriors movie) i didnt sense its desire to hurt me. but it seemed to want to know if i was real. then i woke up and said "maybe that was before monkeys."

i then recalled that i had seen the background when it stood up. and it was as unbeleiveble as "our ancestor." this creature had been in the ground. completely camoflauged. it seemed to make its home on some sort of cliff. when it stood up i could see behind it, off the cliff, in the distance though i couldnt tell how near or far because i couldnt move my head to see the sky. it looked like all of earths water was shooting out like a giant geyser all the time but not leaving the atmosphere and that this was just the normal way things were at this time.

now i have two questions which i dont know if any one around here could answer but i will ask anyway. how could such a giant geyser that doesnt stop for years or more occur on a planet like earth? and secondly, when in earths past could this time have taken place?

all comments will be appreciated. but id love real scientific answers to one or both questions. thanks UM!

im scared to post this.

• Like 2

What a cool dream! I can't answer your questions, but hopefully someone can! Thank you for sharing!

I don't think you should be scared to post. Just picture us all in our underwear.

thanks eunoia. i was really expecting to see a primate of some sort but i find this dream to be fascinating.

if i pictured the girl in your picture in her underwear that would be a hot picture.

all comments will be appreciated. but id love real scientific answers to one or both questions. thanks UM!

im scared to post this.

Hi.

Don't be afraid to post.. Especially when sharing something as facinating as what you've just described..

wow,

I can't even try to answer your questions, and to be honest I don't really know what to make of it except that maybe it was 4th dimentional. (judgeing by the shifts in perspective & a clear intention to visit the past.) It might have been astral travel, or something of that nature.. The water is significant..

Am sure someone will have more answers..

thanks professor. im not sure what 4th dimensional means. ive had shifts in perspective in my dreams before. i feel like i was interacting with an intelligent creature that was dead but remembers being alive. it was surprised to see me and shocked when i displayed consciousness via my seeing its camoflauged eyeball which was in the big pile. the dirt was not dark colored like plant soil. it was like the color of the grand canyon dirt. i didnt notice the trees on top till it stood up and my perspective changed so there might have been soil over there. lots of stuff fell when it stood up. it was very big. the water held no symbolic significance in my opinion. i think it was just how this creature remembers life. it did look like it was misty everywhere from all the water. i wonder why it would be camoflauged. to hide from a predator? or maybe this was just life for it because it might be top of the food chain for all i know.

Edited by gentai
  • Like 1

thanks professor. im not sure what 4th dimensional means. ive had shifts in perspective in my dreams before. i feel like i was interacting with an intelligent creature that was dead but remembers being alive. it was surprised to see me and shocked when i displayed consciousness via my seeing its camoflauged eyeball which was in the big pile. the dirt was not dark colored like plant soil. it was like the color of the grand canyon dirt. i didnt notice the trees on top till it stood up and my perspective changed so there might have been soil over there. lots of stuff fell when it stood up. it was very big. the water held no symbolic significance in my opinion. i think it was just how this creature remembers life. it did look like it was misty everywhere from all the water. i wonder why it would be camoflauged. to hide from a predator? or maybe this was just life for it because it might be top of the food chain for all i know.

This told me a lot. :lol:

That's very interesting...

So you went to sleep with the clear intention of "i want to have a dream where i see the first human ancestor."

And you saw something rising from the "Earth" with "trees" on it's back.

I think you got exactly what you wanted.. :)

If you disregard it's "Camoflage" and consider that "there were no "predators" the imagery you are left with is the birth of our first human ancsestor.

Well, that's how I read it anyway. Earth is our first human ancestor & it's still around.

thanks professor. i also feel that earth is our 1st ancestor. however, i didnt feel like i was witnessing the birth of this giant frog creature. it was alive before i got there and felt smarter than a just born creature. i dont think it wanted to get up. it only did so because of my presence. i feel like after i left it probably returned to its camoflauge or whatever you want to call it. if i was actually there i probably would have seen a bunch of trees and thought nothing of it. i would have walked on by or maybe even walked through the trees which were actually part of its body.

speaking of body, imagining your picture in its underwear would be easy. but should it wear male or female under garments?

Edited by gentai

thanks professor. i also feel that earth is our 1st ancestor. however, i didnt feel like i was witnessing the birth of this giant frog creature. it was alive before i got there and felt smarter than a just born creature. i dont think it wanted to get up. it only did so because of my presence. i feel like after i left it probably returned to its camoflauge or whatever you want to call it. if i was actually there i probably would have seen a bunch of trees and thought nothing of it. i would have walked on by or maybe even walked through the trees which were actually part of its body.

speaking of body, imagining your picture in its underwear would be easy. but should it wear male or female under garments?

Food for thought anyway.. Other's might have other theories.

I your possibly right about it not being birth, but the gyst of it seems accurate..

As for the Underwear on my avatar, :lol: Definately boxers..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=239010&st=0

other theories. like symbolism. what would "our ancestor" trying to grab me symbolize? i felt no fear the whole time because i knew i was dreaming. the giant frog seemed like it was very curious about me. as its fingers came closer to my body, my perspective changed again. i saw my real time current body sleeping in my bed and i saw the giant, long wooden end parts of its fingers go right through my body. then i awoke.

if anyone has other symbol theories i wonder what they could be.

i took it pretty literally but i could be wrong. i can believe anything. so i wasnt to shocked to see this frog monster as a response to my request from the universe. however, i found the giant super geyser just beyond my field of vision to be most shocking since ive never heard science say such a thing. the size of the frog thing was nothing compared to this enormous geyser. i didnt notice the constant deafening sound till i saw it. thats when i noticed the misty spray type water in the air which made me think that earths water is not flying into space but coming back down as misty spray. what process could cause such a tremondous, massively powerful and seemingly endless geyser?

I'm no expert.. and it seems to me you achived something I've been trying to do.. Astral Travel.

The symbolism might be something only you an answer.. a frog/tree person reaching for you is something you'll have to answer I think.. It's the same as me trying to answer why your avatar is a tree person too.. what does that mean to you? Is there a connection between your personal sybolism of your avatar & the dream? I think these are things that start people off on a journey of self discovery, but I think they're steps that you need to take and discover..

The astral projection FAQ's thread might help you on your way if you are interested in Astral Travel & the likes.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=219629

As far as the enormous geyser goes, I think it is very significant. Water, I believe is probably one of those universal symbols that most would agree denotes the spiritual. So, imo, don't even bother looking for a scientific explaination of enormous geysers that shoot endlessly into the sky because you'll be flogging a dead horse down that road. There's something symbolic behind it. My first thought is Spiritual Earth. or Spirit rising from the Earth.

Edited by Professor T

i went to bed one night and said to myself "i want to have a dream where i see the first human ancestor."

Question?

How did you do this? Was it verbally spoken "i want to have a dream where i see the first human ancestor." Or did you just think it over and over ect..

Reason why I ask is I stuggle with intention/mantras like this, but you nailed it..

i must thank you, professor t, for sharing your intelligence with me.

please forgive my ignorance. i always thought astral traveling was more of a controlled thing while dreams were more random. if you can interact with dead people when you astral travel then maybe ive been astral traveling without realizing it. but if you cant see dead people when you astral travel then i would say i dont think i know how to astral travel.

the possibility of me never hearing a hypothetical reason how such a geyser could be formed makes me sad.

i didnt verbally say anything. i was already in bed and right before my mind started drifting off to sleep i wished it in my head. i thought " i want to see the first human ancestor". or to be even more accurate " i dont know if i will have a dream tonight or not but if i do, i want to see the 1st human ancestor. " then i drifted off to sleep either fast or slow while believing that all things are possible. i did not repeat it in my head like a mantra though i didnt actively avoid thinking about it. i just drifted to sleep. i might have been thinking about seeing bigfoots or neanderthals or cavemen.

• Like 1

i find it hard to describe how i feel about dream symbolism. if anything, someone(s) and / or yourself is trying to tell / show / share something. be it important to real life or not. you can do anything in dreams. but youre always not in your body even though you are still connected.

for example, ive dreamed where ive been inside my dead best friends body while she watched me push a shopping cart through a parking lot. im puerto rican. shes half / german. her favorite half. i cant speak german but i said a one syllable german word at the end of a sentence i was saying and she laughed. so did all the men standing on her right that i couldnt see. i felt her feelings. she was impressed. but i couldnt read her thoughts. only my thoughts. i thought " i look like a little kid. " i took it as shes having a good time being dead and she is impressed with me and we are one. the men were her relatives/ ancestors / friends. i saw no symbolism in the shopping cart. its just what was going on at the time. i mean, really. you have to be doing something. something has to be going on or happening. but i guess i take things to literal.

what other way could that be interpreted? can u astral travel into a dead persons body?

Edited by gentai

it was freaky feeling her laugh come out of my mouth. which was her mouth.

i must thank you, professor t, for sharing your intelligence with me.

Lol, this made me laugh..

Firstly I'm not really a Professor.

And secondly I don't consider myself that inteligent, but I do try.

Your asking a lot of questions here that I really can't answer. The Astral Projection Thread has a few members who are much more experienced in the nature of Astral Travel then me. Dont let the name fool you. What I know is only theory at the moment, I can't back that theory up with experience to give you any conclusive answers. And the more I learn about the nature of these things, the more I've come to realise at the 99.99% of the time the answers are within yourself, but others can assist with finding them.. I've never even consiously had an OBE, Lucid Dream, or anything of that nature yet, but feel that my absorbing myself in these things is getting me closer to achieving that..

I've heard that you can contact the deceased through OBE/Astral Travel, but that imo is possibly not a wise thing to do.

Interpretation of Dreams or events is largely more accurate if performed by the recipient, but asking for other peoples points of view can help by giving you a different perspective.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

you are not a professor? does this mean i can call you mr. t ?

ive never had an obe or astral projected as far as i know. i consider my dreams to be lucid dreams. being with the dead is no problem in dreams.

i do like different perspectives but i believe in the accuracy of my own interpretations. though it could take me a while to get things right.

i almost didnt want to mention the dream and just ask the hypothetical super geyser science question but i didnt know which forum to post it in.

lucid dreams seems easier to me than anything because im gonna dream anyhow so i might as well have some control occasionally.

im not to smart but i will try to give you some lucid dreaming advice. assuming that all humans are the same in certain respects, when you dream, you should have love for the universe in your heart and you should not fear any being. you can smack them all upside their heads whenever you want. i fear the dead as much as i fear that titanic frog beast. so the frog couldnt lay a finger on me. i had a dream where satan himself came to my room but wouldnt look at me or say anthing and just left my house and off my property.

my really cool dreams started when i found myself dreaming one night and while dreaming i said " i want to see god." if i can manage to make my self say that in a dream, i think anybody who has dreams and really wants to could do the same thing. so thats all i got for advice. as far as the "god" dream. please forgive me for lack of details but i saw someone/something which said it was god but i knew it wasnt true. so then another one or thing came and said the same thing but i knew it wasnt true. this happened alot until i finally saw "god". a big black hole or sun shining every type of light in every direction. i could only see 25% of it.

Edited by gentai
  • Like 1

for the record, the look of its wooden fingers or nails or whatever made me think that this frog had wood type bones.