Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any explanations to what this might be?

Dr. Mirdad

I took this video a while back. Its wasn't so clear enough to show you the craft which I recorded but recently I stumbled upon YouTube video enhancement then I wondered if I could make it appear more clearly and I definitely succeeded at that and I wanted to share this video with to get your opinion? I was told before on this forum that this was an effect of the street light or it was a cloud. This video clearly shows it isnt either. But I wont go as far enough it is a space craft from another civilization. But I will say it is a Unidentified flying object and I would like hear your opinions on this.

Notes

My location is in the NW of brooklyn this object appeared in the SW. There were other crafts present but this was the only one able to be recorded

(orginal)

(edited)

Sol

• 5 weeks later...

Definitely seems suspicious, especially the way that it only really appeared on the edited, infared-like version of the video... It appears NY is becoming a hotspot for military testing...

Looks like a 'Chinese Lantern' to me...do you discount that option?

Definitely seems suspicious, especially the way that it only really appeared on the edited, infared-like version of the video... It appears NY is becoming a hotspot for military testing...

This. I've always thought most UFO's were experimental military crafts being tested, sometimes just once, sometimes multiple times. If you don't want the enemy to know, you hide it from everyone and cover it up with crazy alien stories.

• Like 1

My guess is it's a planes nav lights coming almost head on towards or away from the camera giving the illusion of almost hovering. Actually it's moving slowly right to left, and when it disappears it might have gone into cloud.

Altrenatively it could be a Klingon scout craft..

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1

My guess is it's a planes nav lights coming almost head on towards or away from the camera giving the illusion of almost hovering. Actually it's moving slowly right to left, and when it disappears it might have gone into cloud.

Altrenatively it could be a Klingon scout craft..

Yea I know exactly what your talking about, There's a couple of times where I thought I was seeing a UFO, but it turned out to be a plane heading straight in my direction. But when I recorded this event, I really doubt this was a plane judging from my experiences. There were a few more (unidentified flying objects) present, bright orange balls of lights is what I would describe them as. When I got my camera to record nothing appeared on the screen, lol I literally begged them to appear on camera so I can show people, then the 1 you seen here appeared on the camera for a few seconds before they all vanished. Could be a plane, which i doubt... it could be a chinese lantern...or it could possibly a space craft that our government has..... or..... it could be the space crafts of an ET civilization. :alien: ... only the occupants aboard that ship could say.