Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ULA/Comet

lightdefeatsdark

So as many of you have heard the ULA. launched the atlas V rocket carrying the third orbital test vehicle for the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, and the recent over-sized comet that swung by earth just close enough to 12/21 to make me wonder whats going on anyone in this with me?

Until you explain how two unrelated things can result in something as vague as "something going on", let alone what this "something" is, no, I can't see anyone being with you.

• 4 weeks later...

See in the 1800's a geologist lived who knew nothing about the twentieth century. later that year a mule and a dog fell over each other on a road outside bangkok and last year i saw a squirrel eating from a birdfeeder and my cat asked me what we are having for dinner tonight...... how can you not get this??? lmao

• Like 2

So as many of you have heard the ULA. launched the atlas V rocket carrying the third orbital test vehicle for the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, and the recent over-sized comet that swung by earth just close enough to 12/21 to make me wonder whats going on anyone in this with me?

err ..

nope.

Yes, I totally get that.

Not sure why you would think there to be any relation at all? One is an experimental unmanned multiple use orbital vehicle, the other one is a comet.

Edited by TheSearcher

he/she thinks they are both the same thing. . .

and these go together how?

post-123513-0-50319700-1357837554_thumb.

Edited by Karyotype
  • Like 1