Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greetings from the Para-Hypnotist

parahypnosis

I am new to this site but not the paranormal. I dig what I have seen on here thus far. This looks like the place for me. As an introduction, I am a certified hypnotist who specializes in paranormal and creative uses of hypnosis. Past-life regression, future progression, O.B.E. and remote viewing, uncovering repressed experiences of alien abduction , haunted encounters etc. I've worked with hundreds of people *Snip*

Edited by Karlis
Deleted contact details. ~~ UM posting rule 1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise or promote a product, site or service
  • Like 1

Hi there! Your work sounds interesting. I have been hypnotised to make sessions with the dentist bearable and also to release 'stuck' emotions connected to traumatic experiences.

• Like 1

welcome to UM i am very interested in hypnosis and what can be achieved by it xx

• Like 1

Hi there! Your work sounds interesting. I have been hypnotised to make sessions with the dentist bearable and also to release 'stuck' emotions connected to traumatic experiences.

Very nice. So it sounds like you have had some good experiences with hypnosis, which is what I like to hear. If you find a good hypnotist, keep him or her. As for my work all I can say is that there is never a dull moment. I learn so much from the people I work with and the experiences they have had. I'm grateful for my opportunities to assist in some way and the trust it involves. When we open our hearts and minds it's amazing what we can learn. And there is so much to learn and discover, isn't there?

• Like 2

Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you.

I am very interested in hypnosis.

I've been under hypnosis a few times, but the first time was the most memorable experience that got me interested.

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you.

I am very interested in hypnosis.

I've been under hypnosis a few times, but the first time was the most memorable experience that got me interested.

Your experience sounds fascinating. Have you learned any self-hypnosis? I teach all my clients how to achieve self-hypnotic states because I believe people should be able to access and utilize their subconscious mind whenever they chose to and to accomplish their goals in their own way and in their own time. One of the best ways to learn self-hypnosis is to be hypnotized with a hypnotist and then be given post hypnotic suggestions to be able to return to the state with a certain cue or anchor. Hypnosis is a skill that one gets better at each time it's experienced. I worked with a client a few weeks ago who contacted me this morning to tell me about all the self-hypnotic experiences she has been having and how she has used it to understand an event that happened many years ago. Her positive outcome makes me feel good and reminds me as to why I do what I do.

Edited by parahypnosis
  • Like 1

Your experience sounds fascinating. Have you learned any self-hypnosis? I teach all my clients how to achieve self-hypnotic states because I believe people should be able to access and utilize their subconscious mind whenever they chose to and to accomplish their goals in their own way and in their own time. One of the best ways to learn self-hypnosis is to be hypnotized with a hypnotist and then be given post hypnotic suggestions to be able to return to the state with a certain cue or anchor. Hypnosis is a skill that one gets better at each time it's experienced. I worked with a client a few weeks ago who contacted me this morning to tell me about all the self-hypnotic experiences she has been having and how she has used it to understand an event that happened many years ago. Her positive outcome makes me feel good and reminds me as to why I do what I do.

I haven't really properly learnt any self-hypnosis, but I've been wanting to. It has been an interest of mine for some time.

Hello there parahypnosis. Welcome to UM :)

Hello parahypnosis :st Welcome to UM. You sound like an interesting addition to our forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts.