Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a atheist explains why she is one

DingoLingo

Though I am not a atheist.. I think this girl has put across very well why she is

http://www.youtube.com/user/gogreen18?feature=watch

though she did this video 4 years ago.. I came across it by chance..

worth having a look.. even if your not a atheist ..

im sorry but she just seems mad and really annoying

i don't care why she's an athiest, and quite frankly i don't understand why she feels she needs to explain herself.

p,s, i think she just wants to show off her boobs

Edited by JGirl

im sorry but she just seems mad and really annoying

Seems as if she is trying to say it`s time for religion and it`s bull crap to take a back seat to reality.

i don't care why she's an athiest, and quite frankly i don't understand why she feels she needs to explain herself.

You need to post a better pj pic ;)

• Like 1

You need to post a better pj pic ;)

that set is one of my better ensembles actually

i do have a flannel onesie with cats on it

I thought turning the volume down might have made it worth watching, but nope she's still annoying.

Is she annoying due to a doctrine or a beliefe you hold.

that set is one of my better ensembles actually

i do have a flannel onesie with cats on it

Golf shirt and spiderman flanal as we speak yes half work half lazy oh and I dont work sundays. Some might ask for my death if I did.

Is she annoying due to a doctrine or a beliefe you hold.

I had the volume turned down, so it was neither although she's cute it was more on a visual level.

I was not going to watch the video. I was just skimming through replies until I saw above......I am now watching video.

• Like 4

I watched it for the boobs

Edit: Ok, I only watched the first 20 seconds.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3

I had the volume turned down, so it was neither although she's cute it was more on a visual level.

Ok I can give you a thumbs up lol

Open question now why does religion create Atheists

I watched it for the boobs

Edit: Ok, I only watched the first 20 seconds.

I also watched it for the boobs. After 30 seconds they're no longer visible thus rendering the video....ya know what, I have no idea what she even said.

• Like 1

Open question now why does religion create Atheists

I'm a Roman Catholic who converted to Atheism in my teens through educational purposes studying the origins of religion right back to early pagan and early astrology, but I feel I was always a sceptic, I think its not actually anything to do with religion for some, I prefer to think its the person and a kind of inherent stubbornness not to just believe...its almost the exact opposite of religious people who blindly believe no matter what, but we know religions are forced at birth and it just takes some time to get back to who you are after the indoctrination ..did any of that make sense..its very early here

I'm a Roman Catholic who converted to Atheism in my teens through educational purposes studying the origins of religion right back to early pagan and early astrology, but I feel I was always a sceptic, I think its not actually anything to do with religion for some, I prefer to think its the person and a kind of inherent stubbornness not to just believe...its almost the exact opposite of religious people who blindly believe no matter what, but we know religions are forced at birth and it just takes some time to get back to who you are after the indoctrination ..did any of that make sense..its very early here

Works for me ;) as Im open minded but just not to the reality of ummm what ever made up being is god of the millinium.

What changed your mind mind.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

There wasn't one thing I can put a finger on and say that's it...I think as I got older and sensibleish, the idea of a god living it up in heaven became ridiculous, especially after learning where most of the terms came from like the heavens and the sun god etc etc....

It would be interesting to hear from an atheist from birth tho who hasn't had any indoctrination and who has maybe converted to a religion.

I wasn't even going to watch it until you said that. I'm sorry I did. Nothing more than a fundamentalist.

Seems as if she is trying to say it`s time for religion and it`s bull crap to take a back seat to reality.

I know what she is saying. It is how most athiest feel. Her presentation could use some work is all i mean.

Edited by spartan max2

I wasn't even going to watch it until you said that. I'm sorry I did. Nothing more than a fundamentalist.

a fundamentalist with jiggly cleavage tho

I've always found it interesting that Atheism is nothing more than those who dont believe in the creator story.

Nothing wrong with that, its ones choice to make.

My only issue with Atheists would be the simple fact that every year around christmas time they come out and start screaming about God is a myth and they file lawsuits to remove nativity scenes etc....

When exactly did not believing in a deity make one intolerant of others and their beliefs?

I have always been told that Atheists were "Free Thinkers" people who were above the petty squabbles of religion.

So when did that all change?

I'm kind of a mutt wit hregards to religion, i dont know where we came from and will freely admit that.

I tend to believe that somehow something deity etc had to create us because its more rational than believing out circulatory system and nerve system just generated out of ooze and rock.

But either way, i have no proof it did and no one has proof it didnt. My opinion, not fact.

So, while i dont go to church i do believe in a god.

I dont mock the Jews during their celebrations, i dont mock the Wiccans, the Muslims, or anyone else.

Nor do i or anyone i know file lawsuits against others who disagree with my beliefs.

So, with that in mind; Why cant Atheists just live and let live?

I have never seen a group of people grab an Atheists and force them to participate in celebrations. Have you?

Just because a government building allows a display doesnt equate into the govt trying to force you into a religion.

Never in my life have i walked past a Menorah and thought" Gee, maybe the city wants me to be Jewish".

With that in mind, Maybe its time the Atheists start just believeing in whatever they so choose but do it in a tolerant fashion.

I will respect your belief that god does not exist, but slamming up signs and suing over celebration displays just seems petty and intolerant.

I was not going to watch the video. I was just skimming through replies until I saw above......I am now watching video.

Same for me but after a few seconds of watching i stopped it...wasnt enough boob to keep me watching...shes annoying really....lol
  • Like 1

I've always found it interesting that Atheism is nothing more than those who dont believe in the creator story.

Nothing wrong with that, its ones choice to make.

My only issue with Atheists would be the simple fact that every year around christmas time they come out and start screaming about God is a myth and they file lawsuits to remove nativity scenes etc....

When exactly did not believing in a deity make one intolerant of others and their beliefs?

I have always been told that Atheists were "Free Thinkers" people who were above the petty squabbles of religion.

So when did that all change?

I'm kind of a mutt wit hregards to religion, i dont know where we came from and will freely admit that.

I tend to believe that somehow something deity etc had to create us because its more rational than believing out circulatory system and nerve system just generated out of ooze and rock.

But either way, i have no proof it did and no one has proof it didnt. My opinion, not fact.

So, while i dont go to church i do believe in a god.

I dont mock the Jews during their celebrations, i dont mock the Wiccans, the Muslims, or anyone else.

Nor do i or anyone i know file lawsuits against others who disagree with my beliefs.

So, with that in mind; Why cant Atheists just live and let live?

I have never seen a group of people grab an Atheists and force them to participate in celebrations. Have you?

Just because a government building allows a display doesnt equate into the govt trying to force you into a religion.

Never in my life have i walked past a Menorah and thought" Gee, maybe the city wants me to be Jewish".

With that in mind, Maybe its time the Atheists start just believeing in whatever they so choose but do it in a tolerant fashion.

I will respect your belief that god does not exist, but slamming up signs and suing over celebration displays just seems petty and intolerant.

That is the first I have heard of that......Any links?

Either way, people need to stop worrying about what other people do.....That will never happen though.

Same for me but after a few seconds of watching i stopped it...wasnt enough boob to keep me watching...shes annoying really....lol

I had the sound off.....But agree 100%, not enough boob!

She should change the title to "Why I as an Atheist care about you religion" instead of bunching all Atheist's into the one group because some, including myself, don't care what people believe. This numpty talks as if religions are actually controlling her when they aren't. I don't like religions at all but all her "Religions tell me what to eat on certain days etc." is stupid because if she's not part of that religion then she doesn't fall into those rules although being forced into doctrines is another matter entirely.

And she defs wants people to admire here tits as well...shame about the face though.

• Like 1