Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a atheist explains why she is one

DingoLingo

I understand why she takes this stance, and can firmly agree that many religious institutions do in fact impose such opressive ideologies on people.

I do humbly disagree with her on certain things, primarily here vague stereotyping. She claims "religion does this" and "religion does that" when it would best be worded in a way that singles out specific groups instead of labeling all as having one way. I honestly do sympathize with her and fully understand why she would find religion insulting to her, however I myself can find it insulting for her to group me in as one of them, considering I am a Christian that does not agree with the majority of the views she claims "religion" in general overall imposes.

Bottom line is: there will be no peace as long as people continue to disagree and have apathy toward one another.

I understand why she takes this stance, and can firmly agree that many religious institutions do in fact impose such opressive ideologies on people.

I do humbly disagree with her on certain things, primarily here vague stereotyping. She claims "religion does this" and "religion does that" when it would best be worded in a way that singles out specific groups instead of labeling all as having one way. I honestly do sympathize with her and fully understand why she would find religion insulting to her, however I myself can find it insulting for her to group me in as one of them, considering I am a Christian that does not agree with the majority of the views she claims "religion" in general overall imposes.

Bottom line is: there will be no peace as long as people continue to disagree and have apathy toward one another.

We're all in it for the long run then.

lol men are wonderful creatures!

i agree the boobs weren't worth the trouble

:devil:

Hey it was you the mentioned them ;) and it's not all men. Men from tribal Africa could care less about boobs. Mabey how big your bottom lip is, or how many rings you have stretching your neck :devil:

:devil:

Hey it was you the mentioned them ;) and it's not all men. Men from tribal Africa could care less about boobs. Mabey how big your bottom lip is, or how many rings you have stretching your neck :devil:

yes i happen to be an admirer of the female anatomy myself. and i stand by my statement that men are wonderful creatures and mean it sincerely.

she seems to be a very active person, knowing that, i think she is engaging in a very respectful manner, other active youtubers might spend the video cursing, just watch = 3

also, i like the content of the video, doesn't mean i'm leaving my religion,