Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American "Death Star" petition

-M7

Oh wow really?

Does someone really need to explain this to you?

Just build a huge gun on the moon and a base and you have a "death star". They obviously don't mean build an actual replica of the death star... :rolleyes:

Actually, I should think hollowing out the Moon and installing the requisite armament would almost be as cost effective as building one from scratch.

But of course, there might already be one in the solar System .... http://www.space.com/10887-saturn-moon-mimas-photos-death-star.html

:santa:

• Like 1

Darth obama!

It has nothing to do with Obama, all it is a bunch of morons wanting the most impractical, the most horrifying weapon built just for the sake of building it.

• Like 1

Actually, I should think hollowing out the Moon and installing the requisite armament would almost be as cost effective as building one from scratch.

But of course, there might already be one in the solar System .... http://www.space.com...death-star.html

:santa:

You wouldn't need to go that far though, just stick a big gun on the surface with a base on the surface as well and it's pretty much a death star.

That does look a lot like it. LOL :tu:

The marketing dept should be shot...we need to call it a "Life Star" that way everyone will get behind it (so to speak) cause trust me behind it is where everyone wants to be anyway....

No, you have it all wrong. It's 'Death' to Terror.

TERR!

They obviously don't mean build an actual replica of the death star... :rolleyes:

Yes, they did.

We don't need a "Death Star"

We're already killing each other. :passifier:

• Like 1

Unfiltered radiation from the sun could kill us all, now that is a real death star. :whistle:

Just build a huge gun on the moon and a base and you have a "death star". They obviously don't mean build an actual replica of the death star... :rolleyes:

Just what we need - an excuse for sci-fi nerds to look up at the night sky and declare "That's no moon"... :ph34r:
  • Like 1

Building a death star would not only completley bankrupt the US but it would also be entirley useless! I mean why spend trillions on a weapon that could be destroyed by a handfull of nuclear tipped Icbms?

Edited by .AKUMA.

Building a death star would not only completley bankrupt the US but it would also be entirley useless! I mean why spend trillions on a weapon that could be destroyed by a handfull of nuclear tipped Icbms?

That's why they used Endor...ya know...shield generators and all. :D

Not like that really helped though...but still. lol

Edited by WoIverine

Surely you know that there's only one way you can destroy a Death Star.

If built:

It will be way smaller than the one in the movies.

Primary weapon: that "top secret" death ray.

The money may come from their "black budget".

Hmm, need an X-wing.

The Pentagon would ask for a whole squadron :w00t:
  • Like 1

I've had a bit distering (and potentially coincidental) revelation... This American Death Star-dispite the fact that it might be much smaller than the Star Wars death star, might be linked to the Apocalypse...if built.

Its possible that the petition's approval may be on December 21st 2012 or not-that might explain that whole prediction sort of.

1st was that weird and probably coincidental vision(or something) I had a few years ago while listening to music in a youtube video.

That vision: being in what appears to be space station orbiting Earth, a big control room and something about count down that I apparently had to stop...might have have been a count down to fire some kind of weapon.

2rd is recently hearing about a secret death ray from that Conspiracy Theories show.

Piecing these pieces of puzzle together and you get another Apocalypse theory.

For the record; it may just be coincidental...but this situation should be monitored for any relation to this theory.

As far as any death ray holding death star being built in the next 3 days, I don't think you have anything to worry about, M7. Unless it has been sitting in its cloaking device just outside of orbit for 8 years now or something.

Just what we need - an excuse for sci-fi nerds to look up at the night sky and declare "That's no moon"... :ph34r:

LMAO! That could be a new conspiracy!

I find your lack of faith...disturbing. ^_^

I've had a bit distering (and potentially coincidental) revelation... This American Death Star-dispite the fact that it might be much smaller than the Star Wars death star, might be linked to the Apocalypse...if built.

Its possible that the petition's approval may be on December 21st 2012 or not-that might explain that whole prediction sort of.

1st was that weird and probably coincidental vision(or something) I had a few years ago while listening to music in a youtube video.

That vision: being in what appears to be space station orbiting Earth, a big control room and something about count down that I apparently had to stop...might have have been a count down to fire some kind of weapon.

Sounds very much like any movie based on a Tom Clancy book ...

Sounds very much like any movie based on a Tom Clancy book ...

I dunno. It sounds more like Matthew Reilly.

Obama would just steal it from someone else.

Bet'cha the DHS is looking into it.

663 Billion planned for Dept of Defense this coming year--for what may I ask? It's an endless circle of our tax payers money that is to be siphoned off by the "military industrial corp. complex" and used for their own personal agendas. In other words, they have to create some type of discord within the world

and among other nations, in order to keep churning out some new type of destructive weapon--it's sales, sales, sales---to the highest bidder and they just keep on making money.