Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hurricane Sandy... Manufactured?

subhumn

I have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured and I would like to share my theory and invite people to read the article provided that explains my theory. I am not a scientist and I am not educated in this field, but I have done my best to explain why I believe that Sandy is indeed manufactured. I have spent quite a lot of time on this article and my goal is to explain this theory so that anyone could understand it. The foundation of my theory is based on several major coincidences and is backed up by further coincidences.

Article #1: Why this website was created?.. "Hurricane Sandy"

http://weatherwarfar...hurricanesandy/

I also have another theory that might cop a lot of flak in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and considered. I believe that the climate is changing because of the use of weather modification. Modifying the weather would in some way effect the balance of our climate. How do we know if weather is being manipulated behind our backs? Is this going on a lot? How can we prove its happening? I believe that governments are using and testing weather modification technology and the general public has no idea. As we all know, countries wish to test the effectiveness and power of their weapons. Weather modification can be used as a weapon also. This theory questions whether carbon emissions are the defining arguments of climate change. The thought of weather modification saddens and angers me and I have also posted another article on my website labeled "Why am I so concerned?" which goes into more detail.

Article #2: Why am I so concerned?

http://weatherwarfar...i-so-concerned/

The United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of enemy vehicles. I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the progress of top secret research programs relating to weather modification. I've only started to open my eyes to this recently. I would like other people to be open to the idea also. I'm sure that if we can spend millions researching the effect of carbon emissions, we can spend even a fraction of that researching the effect of weather modification.

Please read the articles provided before replying to this post.

• Like 2

I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then.

Before I read your articles, is it possible in your world that other areas of technology (e.g. cars) simply have not evolved as much as computers do, or is it obvious to you that all those developments are suppressed by the evil jewish illuminati....

Before I read your articles, is it possible in your world that other areas of technology (e.g. cars) simply have not evolved as much as computers do, or is it obvious to you that all those developments are suppressed by the evil jewish illuminati....

I agree, many areas of technology e.g. cars have not evolved as much as computers, but we are talking about the military here. Any military would continue to increase the effectiveness and power of their weaponry.

I don't really know much on the subject except that Sandy and Irene were two crazy storms to hit the same place in just two years. They both made landfall right on my head :(

This is a good theory! One I haven't heard, either. I can see america attacking america to blame economic change on a storm rather than it's own poor decisions." Damn that storm! We were just getting ready to fix everything!! " lol

5 stars!

Edited by e u n O i a

Already a thread about this .

I saw the other thread, the poster asked a question. I've actually put a lot of effort into this conspiracy theory and its based on several sourced coincidences, not just rumors.

Edited by subhumn
  • Like 2

I saw the other thread, the poster asked a question. I've actually put a lot of effort into this conspiracy theory and its based on several sourced coincidences, not just rumors.

I realize that imagination, by definition, has no boundaries but subhumn... WAKE UP!

Edited by pallidin

I realize that imagination, by definition, has no boundaries but subhumn... WAKE UP!

lol, i think im awake, maybe its you thats still sleeping.

Edited by subhumn
  • Like 2

lol, i think im awake, maybe its you thats still sleeping.

No, your talking pure insanity, plain and simple.

There is NO technology capable of doing that.

So, get over it.

• Like 2

No, your talking pure insanity, plain and simple.

There is NO technology capable of doing that.

So, get over it.

Okay, what about the second article then? United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War.

http://en.wikipedia....peration_Popeye

The operation lasted five years and extended the monsoon periods for an average of 30 days. That was 40 years ago.

Edited by subhumn

Okay, what about the second article then? United States used weather modification in the Vietnam war.

http://en.wikipedia....peration_Popeye

The operation lasted five years and extended the monsoon periods for an average of 30 days. That was 40 years ago.

Read the article. That's cloud seeding to entice rain. Been done for years.

It doesn't, and can not, create a hurricane. That's a whole different beast.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

So quick to judge! I applaud you for expressing an idea ad a taboo one at that. Nothing great ever became of people who just believe what they are told. This is an interesting thread and it would be nice to see an intelligent debate... but unfortunately I do not think you're going to get one. Just some people reading the title and responding lol

You noticed every hurricane or storm that hits the U.S is a conspiracy? But when a storm hits somewhere in the Pacific or some poor country, it never gets mentioned on here?

• Like 2

Read the article. That's cloud seeding to entice rain. Been done for years. It doesn't, and can not, create a hurricane. That's a whole different beast.

Like the poster said, that was 40 years ago. You don't think that with technology and all the black projects that exist they found new ways to modify the weather?

You noticed every hurricane or storm that hits the U.S is a conspiracy? But when a storm hits somewhere in the Pacific or some poor country, it never gets mentioned on here?

Um, that isn't true at all. There have definitely been threads in this section discussing whether HAARP has caused numerous natural disasters regardless of where they have occurred.

Edited by Left-Field

Um, that isn't true at all. There have definitely been threads in this section discussing weather HAARP has caused numerous natural disasters regardless of where they have occurred.

Do you even REALLY know what Haarp is? It has NOTHING to do with weather modification.

The two main stations(others are classified) are ultra long-wave radio signals to communicate with our secret submarines.

Just after the Vietnam War, Geneva calls a convention to ban the use of Environmental Modification Techniques. Which bans the "use" not the "research". Im sure governments have been researching this technology since then. They wouldn't just stop. If the United Nations bans the use of something, no country will use it publicly. Unfortunately you cant tell if a country is in fact using weather modification because it has no source. You can create a storm and nobody is responsible.

To explain the reason why I care, NASA published this statement in the following document “The Importance of Understanding Clouds” (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

Extending the monsoon periods over five years for an average of 30 days is more than just creating small changes in the abundance or location of clouds.

Edited by subhumn

Look, subhumn, just take a little time to Google how hurricanes are formed.

Then, once you understand it, get back to me as how in hell anyone could "manufacture" those monsters.

• Like 1

Do you even REALLY know what Haarp is? It has NOTHING to do with weather modification.The two main stations (others are classified) are ultra long-wave radio signals to communicate with our secret submarines.

Do you REALLY know what HAARP is; or do you just believe that the official statement from the government and HAARP website is going to come right out and tell you everything it is capable of? Do you think they'd come right out and tell you if HAARP can manipulate the weather - especially to the extent of causing hurricanes and other kinds of natural disasters?