Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

Proven to be useless? lets get rid of all the guns so I can be "proven" wrong.

lol, yes useless. there are planty of non gun related crimes\assults\death. good luck getting rid of guns, we can't get rid of drugs, despite billions wasted on war on drugs. so like i said, you have no solution in mind, you can't even imagine what it would look like.

• Like 2

Ya'll just ain't gonna let it go are ya? Never let a terrible tragedy go to waste.

How about...we focus on something else...like...why is the lame stream media still allowed to issue doom and fear mongering crap under hashtag "unconfirmed reports"?

How come the live feeds show a fairly calm scene but the overhead shots show all kinda activity down the street? What is happening down the street? Is it just the parents picking up their kids at the fire station or is it something else?

I was very saddened when I heard this today. My wife asked me if I thought people were going crazy and snapping cause they thinkk the "end of the world" is next week? She then asked "Do you think this will keep happening and get worse? All I could say was "maybe"..."Maybe some folks are so weak minded that the stress of this bull**** date is more than they can bear and they snap.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 2

Just came across the news...

At least 27 dead...still not "confirmed".

Calling it the worst shooting ever.

See? This is why the news should not be able to release anything until all the facts are known...causes fear, panic, rage, depression.

Totally irresponsible reporting in my opinion.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Update .

100 rounds heard go off .At least 20,shot .Bodies in the hallways . Total dead count Unk .

One of the shooters ,appears to be father of a student .

Room to room search going on now.

Federal agents on scene

Don't let this descend into an gun control argument. It's a tragedy...period. Getting on a soapboxmt5099b3da.gif for or against guns will never stop violence against other human beings...ever.

When crazy people want to kill, they will find a way...You can bash someone's head in with a hammer or a rock...banning them will not stop it from happening.

Inb4...no, I don't own a firearm of any kind...Considering the world we live in, I'd prob use it on myself.

But it is a gun control argument.

Why do these incidents happen more in America than elsewhere?

Obviously it's much more complex than that. People can still access guns where their possession is illegal, and it won't stop people being mad. But a madman with a gun can do more damage more quickly than one without.

And there are many countries where people have access to guns but these things don't occur with such alarming regularity. It's not just mass shootings. Last week a bloke shot his young son to death.......accidentally.

It is a tragedy. But shrugging your shoulders and saying "What's to do about it?" will ensure that there will be a series of tragedies.

• Like 4

OOH MY GOD !

27 DEAD .18 ARE CHILDREN . PARENTS DO NOT KNOW...OH KY GOD...that's worse than colunbi.e ...oh ky god

lol, yes useless. there are planty of non gun related crimes\assults\death. good luck getting rid of guns, we can't get rid of drugs, despite billions wasted on war on drugs. so like i said, you have no solution in mind, you can't even imagine what it would look like.

Like I said before...keep trying to do nothing. I guess you are a better person than me because you like to just sit back and watch rather than get emotionally charged...

Ya'll just ain't gonna let it go are ya? Never let a terrible tragedy go to waste.

How about...we focus on something else...like...why is the lame stream media still allowed to issue doom and fear mongering crap under hashtag "unconfirmed reports"?

How come the live feeds show a fairly calm scene but the overhead shots show all kinda activity down the street? What is happening down the street? Is it just the parents picking up their kids at the fire station or is it something else?

I was very saddened when I heard this today. My wife asked me if I thought people were going crazy and snapping cause they thinkk the "end of the world" is next week? She then asked "Do you think this will keep happening and get worse? All I could say was "maybe"..."Maybe some folks are so weak minded that the stress of this Bullsh!t date is more than they can bear and they snap.

Stop with your stupid comments about gun control and "Never let a terrible tragedy go to waste."

Do you ever think these issues come up because people are outraged about a tragedy? You seem to think that me getting p***ed off about this some how means I am trying to take advantage of the situation? I am p***ed off because, once again in this country, someone walked in and killed innocent people.

• Like 1

Damn morons that keep commiting senseless murders against innocents.

• Like 1

But it is a gun control argument.

Why do these incidents happen more in America than elsewhere?

Obviously it's much more complex than that. People can still access guns where their possession is illegal, and it won't stop people being mad. But a madman with a gun can do more damage more quickly than one without.

And there are many countries where people have access to guns but these things don't occur with such alarming regularity. It's not just mass shootings. Last week a bloke shot his young son to death.......accidentally.

It is a tragedy. But shrugging your shoulders and saying "What's to do about it?" will ensure that there will be a series of tragedies.

There will always be tragedies. Human beings suck for the most part. When such a huge percentage of the world population is mentally unstable enough to be on meds...it is a sign of a species sickness.

I will say this and then my participation in the pro and/or anti gun stupidity will end.

I am not against the idea of preventing guns from falling into the hands of idiots and psychopaths. But how do you do it? Take a test? Have a CT scan? There is no way to do that unless you do it to everyone...and that is not right either. Not everyone is an insane criminal killer.

But...since this site has a flair for Conspiracy Theory...let us contemplate this. Did you ever think that there is someone out there that likes to seize every single example of violence and tragedy as a reason to abolish the Second Amendment?

Whether you like it or not, the world is moving toward the Police Nanny state...(even obscure islands in the middle of the ocean). What better way to institute regulations than to capitalize on tragedy? There are some sick b******* out there on both sides of the issue. Crazy people that should not have guns...and authoritarian storm troopers that want to remove all of them from the public.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 1

Like I said before...keep trying to do nothing. I guess you are a better person than me because you like to just sit back and watch rather than get emotionally charged...

Stop with your stupid comments about gun control and "Never let a terrible tragedy go to waste."

Do you ever think these issues come up because people are outraged about a tragedy? You seem to think that me getting p***ed off about this some how means I am trying to take advantage of the situation? I am p***ed off because, once again in this country, someone walked in and killed innocent people.

I am completely against violence. Calling me stupid is Ad Hominem and you know it. I said I was out of this stupid conversation but I add this... just like you, so many people jump on one side of the fence way too quick purely on irrational emotion...oh yeah.,...what you just said you were expressing...you know irrational...with out rational thought...

When we learn to move with our minds and not primal animal emotions...this kind of **** will stop happening.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 2

There will always be tragedies. Human beings suck for the most part. When such a huge percentage of the world population is mentally unstable enough to be on meds...it is a sign of a species sickness.

I will say this and then my participation in the pro-anti gun stupidity will end.

I am not against the idea of preventing guns from falling into the hands of idiots and psychopaths. But how do you do it? Take a test? Have a CT scan? There is no way to do that unless you do it to everyone...and that is not right either. Not everyone is an insane criminal killer.

But...since this site has a flair for Conspiracy Theory...let us contemplate this. Did you ever think that there is someone out there that likes to seize every single example of violence and tragedy as a reason to abolish the Second Amendment?

Whether you like it or not, the world is moving toward the Police Nanny state...(even obscure islands in the middle of the ocean). What better way to institute regulations than to capitalize on tragedy? There are some sick b@stards out there on both sides of the issue. Crazy people that should not have guns...and authoritarian storm troopers that want to remove all of them from the public.

Capitalise on tragedy? Or respond to one with measures to reduce the risk of further recurrences?

We have plenty of guns down here on our obscure islands, and there have been shootings. But nothing like on the scale that America produces (and I'm not talking absolute numbers here).

It's not guns that are the problem, it's people. But, maybe there's something about Americans that make many of them distinctly unsuitable to be in possession of firearms.

• Like 2

18 children killed.... :no:

the number keeps changing... ******* news people playing with my heart strings.

Edited by e u n O i a

I guess you are a better person than me because you like to just sit back and watch rather than get emotionally charged

may it is becouse i've seen a lot in my life, to know what will work and what wont. emotinons never help. and in your case, they sure hurt your argumnet.

I just saw this on tv. Who breaks into an elementary school to shoot babies? What is wrong with people?

Cowardly, low-life earth worm type of people. Pussies.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 2

Ok...before I get hammered as if I don't give a ****...let me clarify something.

I am not against gun laws and regulations...but...I do not want them written under the fire of emotion...and I want it kept in mind that tragedy can and will happen with or without firearms. I saw on another board an unreported tragedy...in China, apparently some guy went into a school yesterday or this morning and killed 22 people with a knife. Now...was this a copycat crime of sorts? Is it not being reported because guns were not used? Is it because it was China and....well...I won't go there.

Ask yourself...

I am done. I am not a pro-gun fanatic. Said earlier...I don't even own one. But I by God Love my Constitution and I will not tolerate it being altered...

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 7

I am completely against violence. Calling me stupid is Ad Hominem and you know it. I said I was out of this stupid conversation but I add this... just like you, so many people jump on one side of the fence way too quick purely on irrational emotion...oh yeah.,...what you just said you were expressing...you know irrational...with out rational thought...

When we learn to move with our minds and not primal animal emotions...this kind of **** will stop happening.

Oh don't go there with Ad Hominems... I never called you stupid. Go back and reread what I said. I said your comments were stupid. A lot of smart people make stupid comments. I make stupid comments all the time. So, don't say I called you stupid, because I did not. ANd if you want to see some rational though, why don't you go back to the first page where I employ some rational though about how to solve (or not solve) the problem.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 1

Parents cannot pick up kids yet . Cops 9 at a time ,going house to house with machine guns drawn .

Grades are kindergarden thru 4 th grade .

We are talking about 5-9 year olds .

Room to room of school still being done ,to make sure no one is left in the building . Children are hiding in closets and so forth .

Newsman I'm listening to is in tears .

• Like 1

may it is becouse i've seen a lot in my life, to know what will work and what wont. emotinons never help. and in your case, they sure hurt your argumnet.

yeah, your right...me being p***ed off about dead people makes my argument that we need more control and regulations less valid...

I think if you guys want to have a debate on gun laws and regulations you should create your own thread for that issue. This thread was created with the solitary purpose of informing people about the tragedies that have taken place in CT today. By diverting from the topic you only draw attention away from the fact that atleast 18 children and 9 adults are now gone. There are times and places for emotion and heated exchange of ideas, however, I do not believe that this thread is the place to do it...

Just my opinion of course, im not a Mod.

• Like 5

Ok...before I get hammered as if I don't give a shiz...let me clarify something.

I am not against gun laws and regulations...but...I do not want them written under the fire of emotion...and I want it kept in mind that tragedy can and will happen with or without firearms. I saw on another board an unreported tragedy...in China, apparently some guy went into a school yesterday or this morning and killed 22 people with a knife. Now...was this a copycat crime of sorts? Is it not being reported because guns were not used? Is it because it was China and....well...I won't go there.

Ask yourself...

I am done. I am not a pro-gun fanatic. Said earlier...I don't even own one. But I by God Love my Constitution and I will not tolerate it being altered...

Well someone reported it because you know about it...and of course it is because it was in China...if it happened in the US it would be just as big of a deal as this. What I am getting annoyed by is the argument that this type of thing happens all the time without the use of guns. Sure, it happens every once in a while, but not at the rate it does with guns. We just had a mall shooting a couple of days ago...and this happens already? This is becoming almost a daily thing...

If you will not tolerate your constitution being altered, you better go on the attack against free blacks and women voting...

• Like 1

The principle is dead. She just moved to the town to take the job .Her dream job . An entire class of kindergarden students are missing .

Many kids ,not accounted for .

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Parents cannot pick up kids yet . Cops 9 at a time ,going house to house with machine guns drawn .

Grades are kindergarden thru 4 th grade .

We are talking about 5-9 year olds .

Room to room of school still being done ,to make sure no one is left in the building . Children are hiding in closets and so forth .

Newsman I'm listening to is in tears .

I wonder what possibly could have happened to set this guy off...

• Like 2