Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

http://www.foxnews.com/

and heres a link to the news as it happens.

Pictures video and everything.

Get a life.

Been watching that all along moron. I can multi-task.

But I happen to also like the updates from UM members.

Not some people hijacking this developing story and turning it into a gun control debate.

You get a life, and learn how to be respectful of other peoples threads.

• Like 3

I wouldnt speculate to much at this time. I do believe there is another press release coming within the next hour or so. However, if the principal were a target, why would there be so many children targeted? 18 children and 9 adults seems to be the most prevelant number right now.

Not sure. I was wondering the same thing. There has to be a reason though.

I read 18 children where dead.

This is so horrible, after all the other nasty reports form this year, we now have this.

I really really hope that 2013 is a better year. We should all put as much positiveness into 2013 as we can. 2012 has been a dark shadow on humanity. :td:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

If you want news, turn on a scanner or the boob tube...find a news website.

Discussion boards are for discussion. Who are you folks to dictate the terms of discussion within a topic? Ah well...I didn't want into that argument anyway...but here ya go for the "pure thread" fans...

Here's the news...

A tragedy happened today

Needless violence against innocent students and teachers

Press release to follow...

There ya go...now you can leave the thread and the bad topics you don't want to skip over and not read.

I said I was done with the pro and/or anti gun stupidity. I was making a point. My biggest point from the beginning is that these things should not be reported till all the facts are known....and somehow I allowed myself to participate in madness and stupidity...which I generally never ever get into this conversation.

My final words in last post were twisted by someone. Ya got me there! Oh you were so immensely more clever and smart than me! :nw: Congratulations...you win! :clap: Feel superior now?

I sure do not want the second amendment touched without much critical thought and reason...I do not want the Constitution touched for any reason without the same care and caution. We have changed it for reasons "after" much thought and consideration...but boy you sure showed how much smarter you are than me...

http://www.foxnews.com/

and heres a link to the news as it happens.

Pictures video and everything.

Get a life.

What you fail to realize "captain" is that these threads do not go away. People in the near to distant future may be looking for information about what happened today... they may want to study the reaction of some or the lack of reaction of others... though you are living here and now, this thread could serve as a point of information for some one who may truely want to know more about what happened in Newton today.The last thing they want to see when searching for information on the event is a debate about gun control. By staying on topic and discussing the actual events and discussing the reasoning behind those events and discussing the VICTIMS, the better the information will be at a later date. Also, as any mod would tell you... stay on topic or move along... and please, for the love of all that is good... drop the internet tough/wise guy attitude.. it will get you no where but laughed at.

• Like 2

OMG's, this guy wake up this morning and put on his to do list, "Go to school and kill a bunch of babies."

• Like 2

They have said the school is now secure but they don't say if they've found all of the missing kids. Anyone have an update on that?

If you want news, turn on a scanner or the boob tube...find a news website.

Discussion boards are for discussion. Who are you folks to dictate the terms of discussion within a topic? Ah well...I didn't want into that argument anyway...but here ya go for the "pure thread" fans...

Actually that is determined by mods and the forum rules.... They are posted on the site if you would care to read them.

• Like 1

Been watching that all along moron. I can multi-task.

But I happen to also like the updates from UM members.

Not some people hijacking this developing story and turning it into a gun control debate.

You get a life, and learn how to be respectful of other peoples threads.

Guess i didnt realize threads were by invite only.

I didnt notice the rules on the thread creators post about what could and could not be discussed.

Its nice that we have you here to keep us all in check though.

And the name calling just adds to your credibility.

• Like 2

OMG's, this guy wake up this morning and put on his to do list, "Go to school and kill a bunch of babies."

I fear that in the coming weeks that events like this will be more likely. As we are 6 days out from "The end of the world" such events will more than likely be on the rise. I am waiting to hear who the gunman was and what, if any, connection he may have truely had to the school. Everything is only speculation at this point.

• Like 1

You're a serious idiot, Captain.

So just like that.

You make a post and BAM, it has validity.

Nice.

I see the maturity level of people in this thread is off the chart.

Rather than discuss the tragedy, you just want to parrot the news outlets to one another.

And i'm the idiot.... pffft.

• Like 1

I fear that in the coming weeks that events like this will be more likely. As we are 6 days out from "The end of the world" such events will more than likely be on the rise. I am waiting to hear who the gunman was and what, if any, connection he may have truely had to the school. Everything is only speculation at this point.

end otf the world discussion?

OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!!

This is about the tragedy, or did you forget your earlier lecture to everyone?

• Like 2

Body found in gunman's home...

Probably the kid's mom.

Wow. Didn't know that. Thanks.

Captain, shut the heck up.

It doesn't matter your background or political viewpoint, this is sick and horrible. My heart goes out to the parents who have just lost their children.

• Like 8

Death toll is close to 30 now, according to CNN. :no:

• Like 1

So just like that.

You make a post and BAM, it has validity.

Nice.

I see the maturity level of people in this thread is off the chart.

Rather than discuss the tragedy, you just want to parrot the news outlets to one another.

And i'm the idiot.... pffft.

You compared this tragedy to a 10 car pile up...

Body found in gunman's home...

Probably the kid's mom.

It keeps getting crazier and crazier....

• Like 1

I think these shooting have more to do with Medications than guns. Obviously we don't know anything about the shooters at the moment, but it's a hunch I have.

• Like 4

Now they're saying he killed his parents first.

Maybe it will be easier to start with who he didn't kill...

the question was simple, what would you do to fix it, if you got nothing to say, than don't,

I said something but you failed to understand. And that is the main reason why we have those killings. Understanding the danger. Either ban bearing arms or educate people. Make courses mandatory. Recertify gun owners every few years.

Do not sell them in corner stores, banks and walmarts.....there are so many opportunities to prevent such horrible crimes. Gangs are showing up their artilery freely and noone is doing much agsinst it.

• Like 1