Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

Well it was said Adam destroyed his hard drive before the attack, he must have got his emotions to dress from the miltiary games.

Edited by docyabut2

I was thinking to myself, "at least this topic hasn't gone all 'conspiracy-y' "

Then I found this page:

conspiracyhook1212.jpeg

From The Dark Knight Rises.

http://gothamist.com...e_zone_in_d.php

:wacko:

:o

Also, it's kind of spooky that hurricane SANDY caused such devastation just weeks before this.

Edited by ouija ouija

There nothing to comfirm Adam had Asperger`s.

*Snip

he was in the miltiary gear and that had to have come from the games.

Ok well I might as well chime in with a possible motive(long time listener first time poster)..

Apparently Adams mother was a prepper. So she was one of these people that prepare for the end of the world/society. So she kept some guns and kept some military gear around and trained up her son for THE END OF THE WORLD!!!. Which is coming pretty soon yeah? So I hear. Anyway so Adam gets trained and lives with a prepper parent and probably is fearful of it all. I mean the end of the world is a pretty scary thing right?

Now maybe because this is coming up soon Adam thought that it would be too painful and hard to live. and without his xbox!? I dunno.. So what would a kid whos been trained by a prepper do that would be considered a more peaceful less stressful way out? Well he might kill his mother who he loved in her sleep so that she didnt suffer. Then he might think the children are the ones who shouldnt suffer too.

Anyway I know thats a crazy motive and is based on what I've read through the media which has kept changing since day one. Maybe they are saying she wasnt a prepper now? I dunno I havent followed it much at all only really this thread. But anyway thats my theory. Which would actually make Adam a bit of a twisted kind lad who didnt kill out of anger but out of compassion.

Everyone else gets to make assumptions. So there's mine.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Ok well I might as well chime in with a possible motive(long time listener first time poster)..

Apparently Adams mother was a prepper. So she was one of these people that prepare for the end of the world/society. So she kept some guns and kept some military gear around and trained up her son for THE END OF THE WORLD!!!. Which is coming pretty soon yeah? So I hear. Anyway so Adam gets trained and lives with a prepper parent and probably is fearful of it all. I mean the end of the world is a pretty scary thing right?

Now maybe because this is coming up soon Adam thought that it would be too painful and hard to live. and without his xbox!? I dunno.. So what would a kid whos been trained by a prepper do that would be considered a more peaceful less stressful way out? Well he might kill his mother who he loved in her sleep so that she didnt suffer. Then he might think the children are the ones who shouldnt suffer too.

Anyway I know thats a crazy motive and is based on what I've read through the media which had kept changing since day one. Maybe they are saying she wasnt a prepper now? I dunno I havent followed it much at all only really this thread. But anyway thats my theory. Which would actually make Adam a bit of a twisted kind lad who didnt kill out of anger but out of compassion.

Everyone else gets to make assumptions. So there's mine.

This was the conclusion I came to too(further back in this thread). :tu:

• Like 1

Was that for me?

Did you not see the first sentence ( if it was )

If other people are interested, good for them. I never said others were not. I see no reason for MYSELF to discuss rumors, reports, or anything of this matter anymore. It will do nothing to bring anyone back.......Actually, now would be the time to talk about " good memories ", for the families anyway.

Let me explain it this way, and it has nothing to do with you.....

Right now Dr. Phil is on, wife is watching, I watched the start while eating.....He is at some survivors home, and other survivors are there also.

Right after I posted that reply, the mother of one of the boys, whom saw the gun man shooting other kids said :

" We keep hearing stories and reading stories, they end up incorrect and have to be retracted. Then we read or hear more again. Every time we read or hear these stories, it is just re-living the entire thing again from the start "

So, maybe now my reply will make sense to you, even though it was not directed at you, it was a opinion of mine that I posted.......And seems to be the opinions of some of the parents going through this.

If I have something direct to say to someone, it would be pretty clear.

So, have a good night :)

As we have all grieved over this horrific tragedy, I can say that I have cried over this more than would probably be "acceptable" for a male.

But I don't care. It hurts, like as well with you and all others.

But now, we MUST look at motive, as motive ALWAYS comes before action in these cases.

It is my hope that motive can be found, so as to help the entire law enforcement community, as well as the rest of us, attempt to spot psychiatric and other complex issues within people/home environment that might portend disaster.

So, if I offended you in my statements, I am sorry. This entire issue still hurts me, and everyone including yourself of course, a great deal.

Peace and Love, :yes:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

He killed them with pistols, not assault weapons.....( sources say anyway )

She is not responsible one bit, she did nothing illegal, she did not train him to go out and kill innocent people. And she did not arm him with weapons.....That is a stupid comment if you ask me.

" here son, have my guns, go play with them "....... :no:

From what I have read, she taught him to respect guns, and actually, she may have taken him to a gun range ( like millions of parents do with their kids ), there is nothing showing she " trained " him......

She took her son out with her on things she enjoys, spent time one on one with him.....If that is a crime, something is wrong.

Sorry, if it comes out that this young man was erratic, untrustworthy previously violent or had violent tendencies, in combination with an obsession in firearms, then yes, she exercised extremely poor judgement. Possibly even negligent. There's not enough infomation to know that right now though.

• Like 1

Sorry, if it comes out that this young man was erratic, untrustworthy previously violent or had violent tendencies, in combination with an obsession in firearms, then yes, she exercised extremely poor judgement. Possibly even negligent. There's not enough infomation to know that right now though.

I agree. IF he was antisocial and had problems, then, yes, she definitely showed poor judgement. The worst thing to do would to encourage a love of guns in a mentally and emotionally challenged boy.

• Like 1

Oooo, maybe it's a conspiracy that I used to live in a neighborhood called Sandy Hook on Whidbey Island in Washington State too! *rolls eyes at conspiracy theories* Even stranger, at the same time my PO Box was 666 in Clinton Washington, DURING the Clinton administration! OooOOOOoOoOoo. *sigh*

Oooo, maybe it's a conspiracy that I used to live in a neighborhood called Sandy Hook on Whidbey Island in Washington State too! *rolls eyes at conspiracy theories* Even stranger, at the same time my PO Box was 666 in Clinton Washington, DURING the Clinton administration! OooOOOOoOoOoo. *sigh*

i had a dog named sandy when i was a kid...does that count?

• Like 2

The Conspiracy Theory even hit the weather channel. But it is really strange coincidences.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3BLFi5F15E&feature=player_detailpage

I actually believe sandy was seeded . I wouldn't ever think someone could do this,just to get gun control in their pocket,but certain things about this do not add up .

The second man,that was led out of the woods ,hand cuffed ,and in combat fatigues ,has been completely white washed from the story .

All initial reports said there were TWO shooters ,or at least two people that stormed the school.

A search for a maroon van,with a shot out back window ,and this second man ,was mentioned repeatedly ,in the first four hours of the story .

Someone WAS arrested out in the woods alive ,and he allegedly said ,I didn't do this .

Even if he had nothing to do with it ,someone ,somewhere ,would have said ,"this person arrested ,is not involved".

He's been whitewashed from the account ,as has the search for the van .

Why ?

• Like 2

No,its just a coincidence ,but everything comes in threes. One more sandy is coming .

No its not about the 2nd Amendment for them either. Its just part of the agenda.

If it is about the 2nd Amendment then thats even worse.

If its a random act of violence then there going after the wrong villian. A psychotic killed in a horrendous way. So blame the gun? Then why are we still drinking Kool Aid.

I hope your back in washington State smoking some good green herb.

Yeah that is messed up. And the reference to it in Wiki got removed. Now anyone could do that but nonetheless just another something. They dont want this one getting out. Or didnt. I dont think they can stop it really. So probably just stopped caring as there already done. There handlers got away and its off to the next agenda item.

Some sick murder kills a bunch of kids and what happens? "Da government is gonna git us!" :rolleyes:

Yes this event is horrible and it's hard to imagine that a person could do such evil, but inventing paranoid fantasies isn't going to do any good.

• Like 6

Dear Obama, it's not a weapon of war, it's a regular rifle that's made to look military. Read your own talking points before you distrbute them to the media.

Edited by Order66
  • Like 1

I don't understand that they said one of the teacher's cars was "riddled with bullets." From what? He didn't shoot until he broke into the school.

• Like 1

Theres too much disimformation. Noone understands why.

Its a bad week for sanity because of it.

• Like 3

I don't understand that they said one of the teacher's cars was "riddled with bullets." From what? He didn't shoot until he broke into the school.

Who knows if that's true.

But a crazy person can do anything.

• Like 1

The FBI were at the scene ,which means all info released,had to come from an official source,except what news crews could see with their own eyes.

That means the official source kept changing their story ,and passing it on to the media,from numerous places ,who got it wrong because of the officials not getting their stories straight .

http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_school_shooting_lone_gunman_media_cover-up.html

The FBI were at the scene ,which means all info released,had to come from an official source,except what news crews could see with their own eyes.

That means the official source kept changing their story ,and passing it on to the media,from numerous places ,who got it wrong because of the officials not getting their stories straight .

http://www.naturalne...a_cover-up.html

Of course, of course. They'd never just, ya know, make a mistake? No, never. Everything's intentional.

Also, they were releasing information right after the shooting happened. Coming out with 'facts' that had just been found out. The media and people watching take these 'facts' as 'TRUE FACTS' and when these 'facts' are brought to light as just being an opinion or a put together, hodge-podge of multiple stories, you're going to get people who think the first 'facts' were the 'truth'.

Edited by Hasina