Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evil Main Characters in Animes

ReaperS_ParadoX

Iv noticed in all my years of watching animes there are none that contain evil main characters. Now I know there are different opinions on what people would deem as evil but, Im talking in the general sense, lets say people that are remorseless about murdering others, and dont really care how or who they step on just as long as they get what there after.

So I guess my question is this, are there ANY animes with evil main characters?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• Oniomancer

• rashore

• Ashotep

Top Posters In This Topic

Beavis and Butthead were kind of evil or maybe just brain dead.

Light Yagami from Death Note, and the Shinigami too come to that.

Depends on what you consider a Main character too, 'cause there's a lot of them with main character villains that aren't necessarily the central character.

Light Yagami from Death Note, and the Shinigami too come to that.

Depends on what you consider a Main character too, 'cause there's a lot of them with main character villains that aren't necessarily the central character.

I wouldnt consider Light Yagami evil really or at least he wasnt at the beginning because he was only killing off the criminals, sure he was trying to become a god but hey If I had that notebook I most likely would do the same thing. :w00t:

InuYasha- Naraku

Thats true although I thought he was just killing other demons which isnt necessarily evil in my opinion, but I guess that could fit to

I wouldnt consider Light Yagami evil really or at least he wasnt at the beginning because he was only killing off the criminals, sure he was trying to become a god but hey If I had that notebook I most likely would do the same thing. :w00t:

I'd say he pretty much fits your definition of remorseless and doing anything to accomplish his goals. It certainly doesn't take him long to be corrupted by the power of the notebook.

Queen Beryl

Queen Beryl

Nice one Im not familiar with the series.

I'd say he pretty much fits your definition of remorseless and doing anything to accomplish his goals. It certainly doesn't take him long to be corrupted by the power of the notebook.

Thats true :tu: