Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

I give you an example...many people says that pyramids were used as tombs for pharaon ...and some says that they were used as ritual sacred place...which version is real? where is the proof?

Edited by dreamland

I saw a video where a girl that was in contact with aliens said there was something big hidden under the pyramids. I don't remember the name the video was a collection of many researchers and abductees.

I saw a video where a girl that was in contact with aliens said there was something big hidden under the pyramids. I don't remember the name the video was a collection of many researchers and abductees.

a girl that was in contact with aliens

in contact with aliens .

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-Template-Blank.png

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Meme-Template-Blank.png

Sure they were! They hired Pepe from Guadalajara to do their garden-work for $1.50 an hour!

• Like 1

Sure they were! They hired Pepe from Guadalajara to do their garden-work for $1.50 an hour!

So Mexican gardeners know all about the secrets of the pyramids? :unsure2: Makes about as much sense as all the other fringe 'theories'! :tu:

There is solid proof. Manual labor, ramps, ropes, etc. I don't know why people continue to ignore this.

You are wholly mistaken.

There is not only no solid proof for ramps there is not even any solid evidence for ramps.

If we knew they used ramps the experts wouldn't be clamoring to invent and redefine how

ramps would have worked and they would be able to tell us what they looked like. We'd be

able to tell how they put the cladding stomnes on and we'd probably know how they used

ramps but left evidence for something else. No Egyptologist claims they know how the pyr-

amids were built and each says they must have used ramps.

If you know something we don't then why not show it?

You are wholly mistaken.

There is not only no solid proof for ramps there is not even any solid evidence for ramps.

If we knew they used ramps the experts wouldn't be clamoring to invent and redefine how

ramps would have worked and they would be able to tell us what they looked like. We'd be

able to tell how they put the cladding stomnes on and we'd probably know how they used

ramps but left evidence for something else. No Egyptologist claims they know how the pyr-

amids were built and each says they must have used ramps.

If you know something we don't then why not show it?

Seriously?

Ropes, sleds, man power. Accept it. Move on.

djehutihotep-deir-el-berscheh.gif

I am afraid to say...but we may never know how egyptians build pyramids...everyone here and in the world may have different answers.but for any answer...there is no solid proof....even if i say that they were build by aliens,egyptians used ramps levitation..or any other explanation..i dont have prove... whoever build pyramids had know a lot about planets and math.... to this day i believe that builders left a message how they did it...that is somewhere underground,,,maybe in the hall of records...i dont know...they left us a puzzle to figure out..and we now have to figure out this puzzle...they did amazing job,,whoever build pyramids...there must be some message that has been left by the builders.

They spoke in riddles. ;)

They said the gods built the pyramids. They said the earth is high under the sky

by means of the arms of Tefnu but then never bothered to tell us who Tefnut is

or how she could lift 2 1/2 ton stones. They never made sense when they spoke

so we are left in the dark when they said things like Osiris tows the earth by means

of balance. What does this gobblety gook have to do with caves and why wouldn't

they just spell everything out so a child might understand it? But what do you ex-

pect from bumpkins who expected their king to learn over 2000 lines of magic and

prayers just so he could gety to heaven after he died? How rational is it to build a

6 1/2 million ton pyramid for a king who mifght never get to heaven because he far-

got one of these magical incantations? They'd never even know they wasted their

time and endangered their lives to make a tomb for a live king stuck in limbo because

he forgot a single line. Since they were so superstitious and we are so enlightened

it's obvious we couldn't have descended from them unless they were so primitive

that ramps were the only possible means to build.

The scary thing is that paragraph barely hurts me at all except for the knowledge no

one will find it the least disturbing. The level of illogic and absurdity couldn't be much

higher but some people will think I've finally seen the light.

Perhaps people are so fast to see our ancestors as superstitious bumpkins because

on some level they know that's what we are.

Goodness, you simply need to stop making up stuff that "sounds right" to you. You've already admitted your limitations in research, so why would you misrepresent the body of evidence for something about which you know so little? It becomes astounding. Please cite a source of respectable repute that will corroborate the above portion I've quoted. I don't want a long soliloquy or meandering philosophical discourse based on your personal opinions—I want only corroboration that will support your statement.

Obviously ramps were well known to the Egyptians, for construction purposes and long before the Great Pyramid was built. A Dynasty 1 tomb in Saqqara, designated Tomb 3507, still has the remains of a construction ramp on the north side.

I didn't say ramps weren't known. Even animals build ramps.

I said the word "ramp" is unattested before the 5th dynasty. This is no small issue.

Seriously?

There is no pyramid nor a part of a pyramid in your drawing. Unless they're dragging

a giant to the pyramid so he can build it there is no relevance to pyramid building.

skr3.JPG

Here is a drawing with part of a pyramid in it and is more likely to be associated

with building pyramids than is a statue. Of course this is related to caves under

the pyramid as well perhaps since they obviously didn't "row" this without water

and there's no way water got to the pyramid from the Nile.

Of course this agrees with what thje builders actually said and since they were so

highly primitive we know they must be wrong. They said that Osiris towed the earth

in the henu boat and drew a picrture of it and then even had the temerity to bury

pyramid builders with titles like "Overseer of the Boats of Neit", and "Boat Operator".

These silly silly people then left solid evidence that they pulled the stone straight up

the side as is consistent with the rest of the evidence including carbonated water in

the Osiris Shaft today.

What were these people thinking? They are an enigma wrapped in a mystery only

because they spoke so oddly that we can't make heads or tails of their utterances.

Seriously?

djehutihotep-deir-el-berscheh.gif

I'm not seeing anything there that shows how the pyramids were built.

And, the Great Pyramid does not actually have a square base.

I'm not seeing anything there that shows how the pyramids were built.

The point is that they had the tech to build it.

And, the Great Pyramid does not actually have a square base.

So?

The point is that they had the tech to build it.

I still consider calling a ramp "technology" is a slap in the face to the builders.

And, by the by, I see no ramp on your drawing.

I still consider calling a ramp "technology" is a slap in the face to the builders.

Well, have fun trying to redefine the definition of technology.

a
:
the practical
of knowledge especially in a particular area
:
2 <medical
technology
>

b
:
a capability given by the practical application of knowledge <a car's fuel-saving
technology
>

:
a manner of accomplishing a task especially using
processes, methods, or knowledge

And, by the by, I see no ramp on your drawing.

A little common sense goes a long way.

I didn't say ramps weren't known. Even animals build ramps.

I said the word "ramp" is unattested before the 5th dynasty. This is no small issue.

That was the gist of my previous post. See the bolded, red portion of the quote. Provide reliable corroboration for the statement you made. Not evasion, not ramblings, but a simple and credible citation to support your statement. Otherwise, admit you just made it up.

That was the gist of my previous post. See the bolded, red portion of the quote. Provide reliable corroboration for the statement you made. Not evasion, not ramblings, but a simple and credible citation to support your statement. Otherwise, admit you just made it up.

I've read virtuall;y everything they've written that survives to this day and the

word "ramp" doesn't appear. This is simple enough a caveman can see the

word doesn't exist and I can do most things a caveman can do.

Yes, it's possible that the word appears on the few things I've not seen trans-

lations for but to my knowledge everything for which I've not seen translations

are lists and singles words on labels and the like.

I have to believe that if there existed a "God of Ramps" or an "Overseer of Stones

on Ramps" it would have been mentioned somewhere. There simply is a void

of evidence where "ramps" should exist. The implication is that there were no

ramps which is exactly what the physical evidence actually says.

"Ramps" and the the dragging of stones do not fit the evidence.

The Pyramid Texts says that Osiris was cool effervescent water and that he lived

in a cave on the Giza Plateau. That said that by means of balance he made the

earth high under the sky.

There is one thing that ties ramps to Giza and that is Hawass said (1996) there were

clues to how the pyramids were built in the "caves" under Giza. Everyone knows

ramps must have been used so something to do with ramps might exist in the Tomb

of the Birds. Somehow I doubt it but it's constitutes a good excuse to do a little sim-

ple science. ;)

skr3.JPG

Here is a drawing with part of a pyramid in it and is more likely to be associated

with building pyramids than is a statue. Of course this is related to caves under

the pyramid as well perhaps since they obviously didn't "row" this without water

and there's no way water got to the pyramid from the Nile.

Of course this agrees with what thje builders actually said and since they were so

highly primitive we know they must be wrong. They said that Osiris towed the earth

in the henu boat and drew a picrture of it and then even had the temerity to bury

pyramid builders with titles like "Overseer of the Boats of Neit", and "Boat Operator".

These silly silly people then left solid evidence that they pulled the stone straight up

the side as is consistent with the rest of the evidence including carbonated water in

the Osiris Shaft today.

What were these people thinking? They are an enigma wrapped in a mystery only

because they spoke so oddly that we can't make heads or tails of their utterances.

You keep slapping up this illustration. Why, just because it has a boat in it? I wish you would take the time to learn hieroglyphs because you would then be able to avoid some of your pitfalls. This cannot have anything to do with pyramids. Note the cartouches.

This is a facsimile of a real scene dating to the reign of Ramesses III. A (rough) translation of the hieroglyphic inscription above the boat reads, from left to right:

"Words spoken by Sokar-Osiris, the great god, lord of heaven, that he provide life, strength, and dominion. The perfect god: he {Ramesses] has made this monument for Sokar. Lord of the Two Lands, Ramesses beloved of Amun; Lord of Appearances, Usermaatre Heka-iunu."

This comes from Medinet Habu, the massive mortuary temple of Ramesses III, Dynasty 20. This king lived 2,300 years after the time of Khufu. The scene depicts a shrine within the temple, dedicated to Sokar. The Henu Boat was the oracle-form unique to this god—note his flacon head protruding from the shroud at center. This boat was a small device carried by priests in processional ceremonies, including those out in public where commoners could approach the deity for oracular purposes. Such boats were common to temples, especially those dating to the New Kingdom and beyond, and processions with them are seen in numerous temple wall reliefs.

Like I said: nothing to do with pyramids. Pyramids were antiquated by the time of the New Kingdom and no longer featured in state religion. They would've been a tourist destination to Ramesses III.

• Like 1

You keep slapping up this illustration. Why, just because it has a boat in it? I wish you would take the time to learn hieroglyphs because you would then be able to avoid some of your pitfalls. This cannot have anything to do with pyramids. Note the cartouches.

This is a facsimile of a real scene dating to the reign of Ramesses III. A (rough) translation of the hieroglyphic inscription above the boat reads, from left to right:

"Words spoken by Sokar-Osiris, the great god, lord of heaven, that he provide life, strength, and dominion. The perfect god: he {Ramesses] has made this monument for Sokar. Lord of the Two Lands, Ramesses beloved of Amun; Lord of Appearances, Usermaatre Heka-iunu."

This comes from Medinet Habu, the massive mortuary temple of Ramesses III, Dynasty 20. This king lived 2,300 years after the time of Khufu. The scene depicts a shrine within the temple, dedicated to Sokar. The Henu Boat was the oracle-form unique to this god—note his flacon head protruding from the shroud at center. This boat was a small device carried by priests in processional ceremonies, including those out in public where commoners could approach the deity for oracular purposes. Such boats were common to temples, especially those dating to the New Kingdom and beyond, and processions with them are seen in numerous temple wall reliefs.

Like I said: nothing to do with pyramids. Pyramids were antiquated by the time of the New Kingdom and no longer featured in state religion. They would've been a tourist destination to Ramesses III.

Shouldn't this be 1300 years after Khufu?

cormac

Shouldn't this be 1300 years after Khufu?

cormac

Dammit, yes. I hate it when I make stupid mistakes like that. This is what I get for posting late at night when I'm exhausted.

And how is it that you always catch these errors of mine? :lol:

Better yet, how is it, in cladking's argument, that a wall relief from a shrine in the temple of Medient Habu, dating from Dynasty 20 (yes, 1,300 years after the time of Khufu!), has something to do with Old Kingdom pyramids?

Dammit, yes. I hate it when I make stupid mistakes like that. This is what I get for posting late at night when I'm exhausted.

And how is it that you always catch these errors of mine? :lol:

Better yet, how is it, in cladking's argument, that a wall relief from a shrine in the temple of Medient Habu, dating from Dynasty 20 (yes, 1,300 years after the time of Khufu!), has something to do with Old Kingdom pyramids?

Just wanted to clarify the date as some may think you've listened to cladking for so long that you were moving Ramesses III's reign into the Ptolemaic Period. :D

Hey, when one mangles history as badly as cladking does they can interpret it to say pretty much anything they want. I'm still laughing over this part:

Here is a drawing with part of a pyramid in it...

What he's calling part of a pyramid is sitting in a boat, on a sled. :w00t:

Of course there's also this:

Of course this agrees with what the builders actually said...

Which is of course wrong as the builders, meaning the people who actually built the Great Pyramid in the 26th century, said absolutely nothing about its construction.

cormac

I think people are forgetting a few vwery obvious facts. No, it's not that this boat

has all the defining characteristics of a device to lift stones but that the Egyptians

said that the gods built the pyramids and they defined how they did so. They said

"let this boat be brought for the "bridge girderers" of the desert". They said that Osir-

is towed the earth in his name of Seker by means of balance and they said that Osir-

is became Seker in this boat. They even carved these words in stone... ....where?...

...you guessed it, right into a pyramid.

I don't need to comprehend how people see ramps that aren't there and are blind

to the words, culture, and physical evidence of a five step pyramid assembled by

pulling stones up a level at a time. All I need to do is keep seeking the proof to what

is actually rather obvious to anyone who's willling to look at the facts. The fact that

everyone is to cowardly to investigate this cave is also supportive but the important

point is that it exists. The important point is that the news is, has been, and will con-

tinue to support thew fact that water was used to build these structures. The import-

ant point is that the cave is still there as proof of concept even when Egyptology can't

bring itself to investigate any of the basic facts because they already know everything.

I can defend the argument far better than this but experience tells me that everyone

will simply dismiss it and instead tell me what their INTERPRETATION of the evidence

is. When I point out that their interpretation ignores a lot of evidence they'll just claim

that evidence is a red herring and has no bearing on ramps. Meanwhile I can under-

stand more and more of the PT and the ancient science.

Expecting something frpom 1300 years after the pyramids were built to actually reflect

reality in all ways is unreasonable. If there were other depictions of the []nw-boat (henu

boat) I'd certainly use them but there aren't because this was a later invention. However,

anyone can look at the more ancient art and see numerous boats built on sleds and even

boats suspended in mid-air on a column of water.

I would suggest that Egyptology simply misunderstands the entire culture. Rather than

investigate facts they just ignore them or put gates up to make sure no ever knows.

Which is of course wrong as the builders, meaning the people who actually built the Great Pyramid in the 26th century, said absolutely nothing about its construction.

Technically you are totally correct.

technically about the sole thing they ever said that actually survives is "Nefermaat is he

who makes his gods in words that can not be erased.". Obviously from this it's safe to deduce

they were superstitious and so primitive that the only possible means to lift a stone is to use

a ramp. Nevermind that it's a five step pyramid and denies the possibility of ramps and virtually

proves stones were dragged up the side because "Nefermaat is hewho makes his gods in words

that can not be erased.".

I believe that it makes more sense to work with the words they actually chiseled into pyramids and

those words say that they used a henu boat to lift the stones. The words in the cemeteries support

this and also virtually proves they did not use ramps.

So we all bask in the certainty that they mustta used ramps right up until they open this cave and

actually start doing their jobs.

Here's a little something a few people might find interesting;

http://www.egyptologyforum.org/bbs/Shmakov_Critical_analysis_PTs_vs1.pdf

It's not just the forward that attracted my attention but this scholar is using my methodology

to at least a limited extent to understand the PT. I'm not sure his work is any better than Allen's

because I have no expertise to judge it and believe Allen diverted this work from the intended

meaning.

Here's a little something a few people might find interesting;

http://www.egyptologyforum.org/bbs/Shmakov_Critical_analysis_PTs_vs1.pdf

It's not just the forward that attracted my attention but this scholar is using my methodology

to at least a limited extent to understand the PT. I'm not sure his work is any better than Allen's

because I have no expertise to judge it and believe Allen diverted this work from the intended

meaning.