Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi Leah!...

I am 21

Female

My question is in regards to my love life and if you see or hear anything in regards to it changing that's the main think I'm really concerned about or think about the most. Also my career if you can..I know realistically its going down a health care path but for some reason I'm holding back and want to do something else not relevant to it.But whatever you pick on is fine I really appreciate the time ahead of time. :)

Hi Heaven Sent,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here. I'm seeing a couple, is this you and your husband/boyfriend or your parents? Honestly, it looks like your parents are trying to set you up with a man to me... It looks like a religious thing? It looks like the man they have picked out for you doesn't have a father in his life or there is some sort of separation with the father figure? The man himself is multi talented. He's been pretty lucky in life. This might be in the future, maybe within 6 months.

I see him much clearer here, he loves you like a husband should, it looks like you're happy but not in love with him yet. It looks like he stands in front of you. I'm not exactly sure what that means. We might have to wait and see how this plays out.

You do have an angel on your side and it will come to you as a sudden realization that an angel has sent you a family member that will help you in some way, I suspect with the love situation, though it's not presenting like that yet.

I'm seeing you working with many people, this could be a medical career. It doesn't look like the typical medical career though, it looks to have more to do with the way people look, like plastic surgery or reconstruction? You too are multi talented, very smart. I'm seeing no matter what you do, you will love your work

Leah.

Hi Leah.

I am 33, female. I am a housewife and very much confused between these two options- (i) I should pursue some professional studies OR (ii) should concentrate on my family. Is my professional course going to be really useful for me?

Hi Tantrik,

Wow, you have lots on your mind!! Your energy is just full of images. You do love being a housewife and mother but you're feeling something is missing. Well, in my personal opinion, you can never go wrong with going to school if you can. It's rather strange but I'm seeing that you like to work with your hands, like construction or maybe it's more like refinishing, remodeling? Whatever you do, it looks like you will love it, hubby may not...

There seems to be a question that you didn't ask? Yes, is your answer.

It looks like you have your plans laid out and you are really just looking for confirmation. There are many decisions to make and I can't see past it.

Leah.

Thank you Leah,

Sounds right on track..currently I'm single but a relationship is what I've been anticipating for the longest time now lol.My parents are divorced but I would not doubt that they would get together to set something up, I really believe my mother would be the one playing match-maker in this one. She knows how bad I want a relationship but at the same time although she cares I don't want her to do me any favors you know.

I kind of have my guard up from previous experiences that I've gone through in the past that I'm not willing to easily fall in love with others. Unless I'm like really sure that there is a connection or something more there. I've been hurt in the past really bad that I don't want to go through that pain.So although I do want to be in a relationship, I'm scared of taking a chance at times.

Thank you for the kind words they are really helpful.

It's rather strange but I'm seeing that you like to work with your hands, like construction or maybe it's more like refinishing, remodeling? Whatever you do, it looks like you will love it, hubby may not...

There seems to be a question that you didn't ask? Yes, is your answer.

It looks like you have your plans laid out and you are really just looking for confirmation. There are many decisions to make and I can't see past it.

Thank you for readings. Yes, among some options for professional courses, I was inclined towards jewellary designing. Husband, not sure of him. Of course, I wanted to ask some more questions but thought that would be too much.

I make plans but keep changing them. :yes:

Hi Leah G. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your gift. I am 26, female. I wanted to ask what is your opinion on my current situation? What turn will the things take? Thank you in advance. Best wishes.

Thanks Leah! I haven't totally taken everything out of every closet. But I will check high in each one again.... if you do check at all again on this and see which room... please don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks again!!!

Also, your reading was right on just the how young the relationship is was off... so I was wondering if you can tell me what the year 2013 will bring?? (Yes, camera not yet found..)

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Also, your reading was right on just the how young the relationship is was off... so I was wondering if you can tell me what the year 2013 will bring?? (Yes, camera not yet found..)

Thank you for that, I'll do that reading for you tomorrow morning.

I can't stop thinking about that darn camera either... Have you checked the garage on the shelves?

Hi Leah G. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your gift. I am 26, female. I wanted to ask what is your opinion on my current situation? What turn will the things take? Thank you in advance. Best wishes.

Hi Balkan,

Did you just have a sudden realization that someone in your life is a bit selfish and a little scary when they don't get their own way? It looks like a child to me but could be someone that is childlike. I see that you are feeling like no one is listening to you, you are the voice of reason in an unreasonable mass of people. You just want to fix them all but they aren't letting you. The man that loves you like a husband should seems to be the key, get him to listen and so will everyone else.

I'm seeing that someone in your family, might be sister/brother, isn't telling you the whole truth, they might even be hiding it from themselves. It looks like things will turn out well anyway and some people just do better living in a fantasy world. There is a line of separation for you, it seem you want to do something new, this has a good prospect to it, although, it looks like you may have to try more than once.

I hope this answered your question, you didn't really give me a subject to focus on so I did a general with emphasis on love.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Cinluk,

I'm seeing a sudden realization of an angel watching over you and an older person, this person seems to sit a lot and might be a bit overweight. Feels like you will have to take care of them more than you are used to. This person might even have the gift of insight but doesn't really use it, it scares them. The angel here has a message for you it seems. It wants you to squirrel away something, it's showing me a squirrel and nuts so maybe food? Be a saver.

I'm seeing a husband/boyfriend turned upside down, I think because of the added responsibilities you will acquire this next year, he will be feeling left out so include him. Sometimes they just need to be needed. You have a wonderful way of making things look easy but remember to delegate responsibility, you don't have to do everything yourself.

Leah.

Hi Balkan,

Did you just have a sudden realization that someone in your life is a bit selfish and a little scary when they don't get their own way? It looks like a child to me but could be someone that is childlike. I see that you are feeling like no one is listening to you, you are the voice of reason in an unreasonable mass of people. You just want to fix them all but they aren't letting you. The man that loves you like a husband should seems to be the key, get him to listen and so will everyone else.

I'm seeing that someone in your family, might be sister/brother, isn't telling you the whole truth, they might even be hiding it from themselves. It looks like things will turn out well anyway and some people just do better living in a fantasy world. There is a line of separation for you, it seem you want to do something new, this has a good prospect to it, although, it looks like you may have to try more than once.

I hope this answered your question, you didn't really give me a subject to focus on so I did a general with emphasis on love.

Leah.

Dear Leah,

Firstly let me thank you. I am really surprised. I didn't give you a specific subject, but you found exactly what has been concerning me. The problem is that my husband is behaving a lot like a child lately and that makes everything difficult. I have even started to wonder if he really loves me or is with me because of convenience... What is you opinion?

I got a bit confused about that part that someone in my family is not telling the whole truth to me... I am an only child, but they could be my in laws, couldn't they...

You are spot on me trying for something new. It is for grad school. I have been trying and trying...Sometimes I think I am trying for nothing... But I am waiting for the responses. I hope for the best, but do you see me starting grad school in 6 months time lets say?

You mentioned a line of separation. Is this me leaving for another country or another type of separation?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I would be grateful to know your insights. Thank you again for your advice.

Edited by balkan27

Dear Leah,

Firstly let me thank you. I am really surprised. I didn't give you a specific subject, but you found exactly what has been concerning me. The problem is that my husband is behaving a lot like a child lately and that makes everything difficult. I have even started to wonder if he really loves me or is with me because of convenience... What is you opinion?

I got a bit confused about that part that someone in my family is not telling the whole truth to me... I am an only child, but they could be my in laws, couldn't they... Yes, that makes perfect sense with what I was seeing, a leaf is the sign for family but it wasn't quite attached so yes, could be in laws.

You are spot on me trying for something new. It is for grad school. I have been trying and trying...Sometimes I think I am trying for nothing... But I am waiting for the responses. I hope for the best, but do you see me starting grad school in 6 months time lets say? This is the thing you may have to try over and over again so I'd say it's going to be your third choice.

You mentioned a line of separation. Is this me leaving for another country or another type of separation? This goes along with the above.

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I would be grateful to know your insights. Thank you again for your advice.

Thank you for the feedback!!

• Like 1

Hello Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for people.

Requirements:

specific question: Will both myself and my best friend get into the university we are aiming for?

Cheers, Leah, and as the others have said, thank you for sharing your talent.

I am a 38 year old female, and I would like to know what you see when I ask: How can I live more of my life purpose?

Hello Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for people.

Requirements:

specific question: Will both myself and my best friend get into the university we are aiming for?

Hi X,

Well, it does look like you will but-BUT you must work on your studies, I'm seeing a line of separation from what you want and what you need... You always get what you need even if you don't want it. School won't be as easy as you think. You are very smart but if you don't focus, it won't do you any good. I'm seeing so much unrest. I don't know if you are the party type person or extremely social but you will run in to many people that are, this would be a dark path for you, full of disappointment. Be well grounded in reality, study, make sure you have a calm environment and remember, this is your future, you can shape it anyway you want. Take the lead for your friend, it looks like he might get sucked in to the party scene too.

Leah.

• Like 1

Cheers, Leah, and as the others have said, thank you for sharing your talent.

I am a 38 year old female, and I would like to know what you see when I ask: How can I live more of my life purpose?

Hi Catti,

You have angels all around you helping you. You have a lot of luck on your side too... I'm seeing something about being poisoned in the past? Oh, no, it's an allergy to shell fish? Well, that's like getting poisoned from what I understand... Did you have a NDE? (near death experience) Where you told that there was a key to your future? Do you teach? Might want to think about that as a path. You seem to have a gift for making people understand what you are saying, I don't see you teaching children, more like training adults. You are very good at weeding out people that aren't serious or lack skills, people that can't do the job. I think if you focus on work, the rest will follow, I can't see it at this time, all I'm seeing is work so it must be important. Your path is light, a good future, just take it one step at a time.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Leah,

Question: What's in store for me in the near future? and long term?

Thanks alot :)

Hi Dejjo,

Well, that's a complicated and complexed question.... I'm going to have to take them one at a time... Short term, I'm seeing reaping the rewards of some sort of seed you've planted, could be an idea or some sort of manipulation, it has to do with your family, you are getting them to do something they wouldn't normally do? Doesn't look like it will turn out as good as you think. More work than was worth the whole plan. There is also a woman here that you seem to be linked to telepathically. I can't tell if you are running from her or too her, but you are running. Things do lighten up for you soon, I'm seeing you climb a ladder but there is someone that lies to you. You have the ability to avoid this person, just by pass them altogether.

Long term looks like a happy life, some ups and downs, a home that's your castle and someone to love, very happy together. I'm seeing some sort of trip in the future when you will be tempted, don't do it, stay solid. There are two paths in the future, one is not as good as the other. Stay true and you will have a wonderful life.

Leah

Hi there Leah,

I am 54 and female. Do you see a better future for me?--than my past that is.

Hi Lady,

I'm seeing 3 phases to your life, a reasonably good childhood. It's a pretty dark middle I'm seeing here, someone selfish seemed to take over your life, though there are bright spots, it was still a lot of work and hard to go threw. I'm seeing your present and future too, you seem to be a bit haunted by what others have done and by what you allowed and some of what you have said. We all say things we regret... by reliving them from time to time you know you won't say them again. It might help if you say out loud so you can hear it with your own ears, "It's all said and done, can't do anything about it now except make sure it doesn't happen again." This little trick helps with many things that haunt us.

Who is this man I'm seeing? He wears a baseball cap and something that looks like a head set or phone? He is a good and loyal man and the start of a brand new life but you are in control of that life to come, you can make it wonderful or you can keep reliving the past. Don't choose the past Honey, You deserve to be happy so be HAPPY!!!

Leah.

Hi X,

Well, it does look like you will but-BUT you must work on your studies, I'm seeing a line of separation from what you want and what you need... You always get what you need even if you don't want it. School won't be as easy as you think. You are very smart but if you don't focus, it won't do you any good. I'm seeing so much unrest. I don't know if you are the party type person or extremely social but you will run in to many people that are, this would be a dark path for you, full of disappointment. Be well grounded in reality, study, make sure you have a calm environment and remember, this is your future, you can shape it anyway you want. Take the lead for your friend, it looks like he might get sucked in to the party scene too.

Leah.

Thank you so much for replying :) I'm not the party type person but I do find myself drawn to people who are, probably because I'm not - I will certainly try to focus on my studies. The only inaccuracy is that my friend in question is a girl, not a boy - but thank you very much for your response! :)

Thank you so much for replying :) I'm not the party type person but I do find myself drawn to people who are, probably because I'm not - I will certainly try to focus on my studies. The only inaccuracy is that my friend in question is a girl, not a boy - but thank you very much for your response! :)

I had a feeling she was a she but everyone has both energies of a man and a woman and it changes with our moods, that's why I ask what your gender is, it can flavor a whole reading. If I was to see an aggressive personality, it reads as male, if I read a more nurturing personality, it's female. Since we all have those energies, it's hard to say if it's an aggressive female or a nurturing man... or even just a mood.

Hi Catti,

You have angels all around you helping you. You have a lot of luck on your side too... I'm seeing something about being poisoned in the past? Oh, no, it's an allergy to shell fish? Well, that's like getting poisoned from what I understand... Did you have a NDE? (near death experience) Where you told that there was a key to your future? Do you teach? Might want to think about that as a path. You seem to have a gift for making people understand what you are saying, I don't see you teaching children, more like training adults. You are very good at weeding out people that aren't serious or lack skills, people that can't do the job. I think if you focus on work, the rest will follow, I can't see it at this time, all I'm seeing is work so it must be important. Your path is light, a good future, just take it one step at a time.

Leah.

Good Morning Leah, and thank you! You've given me much to think about--Do you ever feel like you've lost sight of your dream(s)? I have never known what I wanted to be "when I grow up" and have tried many, many avenues. Yes, I always work hard, and I feel good at writing and communication. No, I'm not alergic to shellfish, but poisoned would be a good word for some parts of my early life. No, I did not have a NDE, but I am always searching for a "key" that will fit and allow me to find my place in this culture. It may be a belief I have to let go of--I've been called an indigo child, and we do not fit in very well. Taking one step at a time is great advice for me--I like myself best when I am treading softly on this earth and not stomping away :yes:

Dear Leah,

I was really impressed with the reading you did for me a few days ago, so I told my mom and she asks if you can do a reading for her too, please. She doesn't have an account, so I am writing here instead.

Age: 55, Question: She doesn't want to let me know exactly, but it seems like she wants to know about the future relationships in our family. Thank you in advance.

Dear Leah,

I was really impressed with the reading you did for me a few days ago, so I told my mom and she asks if you can do a reading for her too, please. She doesn't have an account, so I am writing here instead.

Age: 55, Question: She doesn't want to let me know exactly, but it seems like she wants to know about the future relationships in our family. Thank you in advance.

PM'd

Thank you Leah for your reading.

Don't know who the man with cap/earphones is??? Perhaps I haven't met him yet.

You got one thing wrong though--I had a HORRIBLE childhood--with almost daily abuse from parents and daily misery, soul-smothering being bullied by VERY mean kids at school.

The bright spots have been dim and very few--but there were some.

I'm drawing a blank--I have said things I've regretted--same as anyone else--but nothing that sticks out to me as major--anything more specific???