Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi Arpee,

Oh dear... This is a problem... I'm seeing a close circle of friends that seem to stand apart from you a bit, they are still your friends and don't mind that you are gay, it's more like you aren't comfortable being gay. Being comfortable with yourself is a hard thing to learn when everyone keeps thinking, "I'll be he's not gay, he's just confused." You feel this coming from everyone close to you. You know you are a bit psychic but that doesn't mean that we know what's happening in our lives, we are the hardest to read for us. Keep your friends but look for new ones too. I get the feeling that you are feeling like the odd peg. You need some gay friends. I honestly don't see the love of your life coming for a while, about 6 months but you won't meet him if you don't start expanding your circle of friend to incorporate people that are more like you. I'm seeing something about a group function, looks like a party or something. I'd try something like a church that caters to gay. Even a spiritual church you have a better chance of meeting someone with the same value system, someone that wants a long lasting relationship. You don't have to change your life, just add a little to it, Good luck!! You seem like such a sweet man.

Leah.

Thank you. That is exactly how I've been feeling. I feel a bit isolated in a way. To be honest, I do feel like I still have some fear about being gay, but I also know that I am making improvements to overcome the fear by coming out to certain friends and familiy members, but I think you are right about expanding friends. I need to find a way to be more open to changes and new opportunities and friendships.

• Like 1

ohh do i get reading ?! free of charge ?!

just age and gender ? cool

male . 24 .. when things will settle and be peacefull again in my life ?

ohh do i get reading ?! free of charge ?!

just age and gender ? cool

male . 24 .. when things will settle and be peacefull again in my life ?

Hi Knight,

You have some strange energy going on here... You are very smart and have a quick wit. Very dark sense of humor, cutting. You seem to be able to out logic someone or twist truths to meet your own agenda. Have you ever thought of becoming a lawyer? To make things calmer in your life, it looks like you need to give up some control. You have an unusual amount of control in your life, it's like you have your wagons in a circle and there is only one way out. Honestly, it looks like if you stop trying to control everything, it will become more peaceful. I'm usually telling people to take control, this feels very strange to say the opposite. Perhaps I'm seeing this wrong... Maybe a picture would help? You can send it to me in PM if you wish. I'm to unsure of your reading to continue, sorry.

Leah.

• Like 1

thanks .. well lawyers sucks people's blood it ain't for me :D

beside i prefer manual labors i hate to work my brain much i'd rather work my body and rest my head

and i'll see what i can do for the pic when i get hold of one i'll PM you

thanks in advance .. you're correct in alot of things

How accurate are these readings?

I don't really have a specific question. Can you still do a reading without a question?

Hi Leah! I'd be very happy if you could give me a reading.

I'm a 20 years old male and I'd like to know what can you see concerning the future of my current relationship.

Thank you in advance ;)

How accurate are these readings?

I don't really have a specific question. Can you still do a reading without a question?

Hi Rlyeh,

No one is 100% and each person needs something different to focus in on your energy for a reading. I need your age, (not birth date) and your gender, (we all have male and female energy). I like to have a question but it's not always necessary, it would be called a general reading. In a general reading I can usually see something that relates to you, sometimes even a passed loved one, I don't usually get names. The focus is on about 6 months of your life, there are too many variables to look further. I hope that helps you.

Leah.

Good Morning Leah,

If you have time, I'm curious. How's my energy today?

Hi Kimmie,

It looks better, what did you do? Things are much more orderly, did you do some meditation and shielding? Hahahhaa looks like you did some gardening too!!

Hi Leah! I'd be very happy if you could give me a reading.

I'm a 20 years old male and I'd like to know what can you see concerning the future of my current relationship.

Thank you in advance ;)

Hi Welch,

You look like a busy bee!! Always going here and there, seems to be a lot going on in your life. You asked about your current relationship, well, it looks like you haven't been sharing all of the truth with your partner or is it the other way around? You both could get passed this, there is love here but honesty is required, you can't sleep the troubles away. The baggage you carry from childhood still haunts you, time to deal with it and take charge of your life. Many unexpected doors will open for you once you do that.

Leah.

30. Male

I suspect I already know where my life is headed. But anything important would help.

Well thank you Leah for the reading.

I feel like I am honest with my partner, and I hope he is honest with me too. The only thing I may not be sharing with him are my doubts wheter he really will come back (he had to move to another country for some time, and this long-distance relationship honestly bothers me a bit). As to the baggage from my childhood I think you might be reffering to the fact that I have some trust issues that may be in a way harmful for my relationships with other people, I've tried to overcome this and more or less succedeed but I still might be a little too suspicious towards others, guess I'll have to work on it a bit more.

Thakn you very much.

Edited by Welch

To Leah: 32 years Old, Female

Question: general reading of a spiritual nature. Any message that comes to you I feel would be important. Thank you Leah.

30. Male

I suspect I already know where my life is headed. But anything important would help.

Hi Rlyeh,

Perhaps you do but it looks like you are looking for more, not satisfied with your current state. Looks like you grew up a bit too fast here. Your childhood started out really good but ended too soon. The good news is that you know what a good childhood is and can give that to your own children. You are a much better man that you give yourself credit for, see it, be it. You've got a great heart, a level head and when you love, you love forever, a rare quality. Of course it's a double edged sword, the other side of that is that when you are wronged, you don't forgive easily and it haunts you a bit. Well, no two people are ever the same, not even twins. Trust yourself and others, you might be surprised to see what doors open up for you.

Leah.

Hi Rlyeh,

Perhaps you do but it looks like you are looking for more, not satisfied with your current state. Looks like you grew up a bit too fast here. Your childhood started out really good but ended too soon. The good news is that you know what a good childhood is and can give that to your own children. You are a much better man that you give yourself credit for, see it, be it. You've got a great heart, a level head and when you love, you love forever, a rare quality. Of course it's a double edged sword, the other side of that is that when you are wronged, you don't forgive easily and it haunts you a bit. Well, no two people are ever the same, not even twins. Trust yourself and others, you might be surprised to see what doors open up for you.

Leah.

Thanks for that. I guess it somewhat describes me, not sure I'd put it quite that way though.

To Leah: 32 years Old, Female

Question: general reading of a spiritual nature. Any message that comes to you I feel would be important. Thank you Leah.

Hi Dream,

I am a medium and can channel the dead but so are you. I'm seeing that you get messages all the time and remember them well. Are you having trouble understanding the metaphors? I can help with that. You have a lovely energy too btw. There is a mother or grandmother, grandmother I think that has been trying to help you since you were very small, "Hip high" she says. Your gift is genetic, many people in your family have had it threw the years. We can talk here about it or on PM.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Dream,

I am a medium and can channel the dead but so are you. I'm seeing that you get messages all the time and remember them well. Are you having trouble understanding the metaphors? I can help with that. You have a lovely energy too btw. There is a mother or grandmother, grandmother I think that has been trying to help you since you were very small, "Hip high" she says. Your gift is genetic, many people in your family have had it threw the years. We can talk here about it or on PM.

Leah.

Thank you Leah.

I have a big fear with mediumship for myself & block such things.

I've had some glimpses but got overly excited or scared and block it or lost it.

Yes you are right, I have been paying close attention to synchronistic things.

Im not sure who is helping me but am grateful none the less.

No one in my family has the beliefs I have.

If they do; they do not speak of it.

I tend to block a lot of things so its not surprising I'm clueless.

I appreciate you taking time to give me and everyone messages.

Very self less act and I've been seeing a lot of that lately which is reassuring.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm 25 female

Ex dumped me nearly 6 weeks ago, hardly any contact except for 4 drunken texts and 2 texts last week. He told me to 'let go' of him, so why he keep bothering me?

• Like 1

Hi, I'm 25 female

Ex dumped me nearly 6 weeks ago, hardly any contact except for 4 drunken texts and 2 texts last week. He told me to 'let go' of him, so why he keep bothering me?

Hi IDK,

Men are funny creatures at times.... I'd suggest that you do let go of him. Ignore his texts, don't talk to him, ect.... He is obviously having a hard time living up to his own words but you can walk away. Put this fella on ignore. Your energy looks very irritated. Don't give that power to anyone. You are a take charge kind of gal, so take charge, you are very strong and don't need his noise. He chose to leave so make him live up to his words. Once you get passed this, you will have a great life. Keep looking forward Honey!!

Leah.

Hi IDK,

Men are funny creatures at times.... I'd suggest that you do let go of him. Ignore his texts, don't talk to him, ect.... He is obviously having a hard time living up to his own words but you can walk away. Put this fella on ignore. Your energy looks very irritated. Don't give that power to anyone. You are a take charge kind of gal, so take charge, you are very strong and don't need his noise. He chose to leave so make him live up to his words. Once you get passed this, you will have a great life. Keep looking forward Honey!!

Leah.

Irritated isn't the word. I just am so confused, like he enjoys breaking my heart over and over again

• Like 1

Age - 25

Gender - Female

Question - When will i get a job? Will my financial improve?

Hi Birr,

Looks like you get plenty of sleep, maybe too much... Normally, I'd think you were depressed with all this sleeping but your energy is lighter than that so I'm not sure why you are getting so much sleep. I do see work coming your way but it looks like it won't last too long, there is someone there that really gets on your nerves and I think she might be the boss or has pull with the boss. I see something else coming along after that that looks more promising, it's a small company and you actually might be part owner or you have more invested in this job, it's more than a job. It looks like you really love this one. I'm not sure on this part but it looks like it has something to do with fashion? or hats? It's not like anything I've seen before so feed back would be appreciated so I know what this is the next time I see it. This has a good possibility of becoming a very good paying line of work.

Leah.

• Like 1

Thank you. Wow you are very accurately. While I am looking for a job, and where i live - its far away from town and i tend to get really bored and i would go and lie down - reading alot and admiring my views (i live up the hill near a lake). sometimes i would find myself having naps. its so true that these naps makes me feel depressed. my partner and i have been thinking sbout moving closer to city but am not sure if we are able to sell this house.

About the second job in the future - i am not sure about fashion because im studying accounting and it got nothing to do with fashion but maybe i work as a accounting under a fashion company?

you were amazing with your reading.

• Like 1

Leah, do you take money for longer readings/more questions? I would be interested in purchasing some more of your time ;)

Edited by holly3j
  • Like 1

Leah, do you take money for longer readings/more questions? I would be interested in purchasing some more of your time ;)

Thank you so much for the offer but I can't do that here, it's not allowed. But thanks again, it's a real compliment.