Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

age-32

gender-female

question-when will my financial situation improve?..or really when will my life in general improve?also,im so spiritually confused,constantly searching.i wonder if ill ever find peace.

• Like 1

age-32

gender-female

question-when will my financial situation improve?..or really when will my life in general improve?also,im so spiritually confused,constantly searching.i wonder if ill ever find peace.

Hi Meri,

Is someone sick? You have some psychic ability!! No wonder you are confused, you've been denying it most of your life and now it's popping up all over!! We all have our own path to follow on this but if I can help, I will. Very active energy all around you, the darkness will be lifting soon, that's not to say bad things won't happen, they happen all the time but your attitude needs to change, just deal with it and go on. You are the master of your life, well, other than God but you get my drift. Learn from difficulties, turn them in to light, find the good in everything and soon you will see only good. I love you sense of humor, I can just see you throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "Ok, what's next?" and laughing. 3 is an important number for you, three is a charm or mother, father and child, past, future and present.

Leah.

Hi Leah

Female

Kind of general question, can you sense any changes in my home/love/social life?

Hi Blondie,

Your childhood wasn't terrible but when you got in to your teen years it kind of got crazy? You are pulling out of that now and changes are coming, it will be sudden, like flipping a switch. You do it all yourself, you make your life better. It looks like you have some friends that pull you down, you have to take control of that situation. Things get much better for you like I said but there is a person that is going to seem bigger than life that will come along, you might want to steer clear of this person, they are very dark. It's not far away, not tomorrow but within 6 months.

Leah.

• Like 1

specific question: Will I find work and will it be meaningful?

Hi Jennifer,

Looks like you've tried a few things. They all look meaningful to me. I suppose it's a matter of what is meaningful to you? It's a matter of prospective. I'd find meaning in working with plants where you would find more meaning in helping abused women and that would just scare me. I do see you working with abused women or in the law in some way helping them. It won't be something you talk about much with people, you keep it under your hat, so to say. Looks like you've seen some ugliness in your early years, I suspect this would be very satisfying for you. You do seem to have a gift for knowing how violent people will react, you read them well.

Leah.

Hi Meri,

Is someone sick? You have some psychic ability!! No wonder you are confused, you've been denying it most of your life and now it's popping up all over!! We all have our own path to follow on this but if I can help, I will. Very active energy all around you, the darkness will be lifting soon, that's not to say bad things won't happen, they happen all the time but your attitude needs to change, just deal with it and go on. You are the master of your life, well, other than God but you get my drift. Learn from difficulties, turn them in to light, find the good in everything and soon you will see only good. I love you sense of humor, I can just see you throwing your hands up in the air and saying, "Ok, what's next?" and laughing. 3 is an important number for you, three is a charm or mother, father and child, past, future and present.

Leah.

hi,thanks so much!i have been sick the past few weeks with mono.im pretty much ok now though,still not feeling that great.i have always wondered about the spiritual energy around me.ive always felt it in different ways.its caused me such anxiety though.what i grew up believing and what ive always felt drawn to explore are contrasting,as well as never feeling found in my beliefs rather just believing them and hoping the peace would come...what would you suggest i do?...and yes,the past few months have been a constant throwing my hands up in the air and saying "whats next?',i know you kinda just have to take life as it comes and make the best of it,just so overwhelming sometimes!

hi,thanks so much!i have been sick the past few weeks with mono.im pretty much ok now though,still not feeling that great.i have always wondered about the spiritual energy around me.ive always felt it in different ways.its caused me such anxiety though.what i grew up believing and what ive always felt drawn to explore are contrasting,as well as never feeling found in my beliefs rather just believing them and hoping the peace would come...what would you suggest i do?...and yes,the past few months have been a constant throwing my hands up in the air and saying "whats next?',i know you kinda just have to take life as it comes and make the best of it,just so overwhelming sometimes!

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings and with spirits, which I suspect you are a natural medium but one thing at a time. Learn to do that and if you wish to go further, let me know but this should help very quickly.

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings and with spirits, which I suspect you are a natural medium but one thing at a time. Learn to do that and if you wish to go further, let me know but this should help very quickly.

thanks,i will do that.if i do have some psychic ability, i would like to explore it,how do you even do that?not sure if thats causing my spiriitual problems,i just wanna find the right path.

thanks,i will do that.if i do have some psychic ability, i would like to explore it,how do you even do that?not sure if thats causing my spiriitual problems,i just wanna find the right path.

That's the thing lots of people don't understand, whatever path you are on is the right one, it is the way it's suppose to be. You are meant to be having these doubts and curiosities right now, you're learning and we learn until we die. We can work on psychic abilities later after you get this part down, I've tried to teach everything all at once before and people get confused and don't learn that this is the most important thing to learn. It's what you do before you interact with people, do a reading or channel the dead. It cleans out the cobwebs in your energy left by others that leak energy that you in turn soak up like a sponge. Haven't you ever wondered why people you don't know just walk up to you and start talking about things they wouldn't tell their own mothers?? People sense it, it's like being a counselor of the heart and everyone wants to talk to you but they all leave a little energy behind. They don't mean to, it just happens. Something I like to do when I get too cluttered is stand in the sun with my palms pointed towards the sky, close your eyes!!! Soak in the energy of the sun, it's very cleansing.

Female.

I keep getting the feeling I am being watched by something sinister.

Not sure what it is, so I would like to know if it is something I need to worry about?

Thank you.

• Like 1

Female.

I keep getting the feeling I am being watched by something sinister.

Not sure what it is, so I would like to know if it is something I need to worry about?

Thank you.

Hi Little wolf,

Nope, nothing sinister but you are picking up other people's energy, it's making you feel things that aren't your own. You have a great deal of empathy for other people, even if you don't like them, you feel them. You need to learn to shield yourself, I'm going to suggest the same thing I did for a poster before you.

I would suggest you learn to do a protection blessing, (just a prayer for protection), you envision an umbrella forming over your head of God's love, bright white, so white it's almost blue, it covers your entire body and tucks under your feet. That will keep other people's negative energy away from you and you will find being in large crowds easier. You need to do that anytime you feel the need, I do it several times a day. It really helps when you are a sponge for other people's feelings.

This will help you to stay more focused on your life and your feelings, paranoia can sometimes be caused by being empathic. Let me know if this helps, do it for a week or two and get back to me.

Leah.

Female

The bf and I have been together 2 years. Do you see us settling down and starting a famly any time soon? (I want kids!)

Hello Leah.Hope you are doing fine. i have misplaced a very important document in my home and unable to find it yet? Can you see anything regarding this?

Otherwise i would appreciate a general reading for me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Jenny

29y.f

Female

The bf and I have been together 2 years. Do you see us settling down and starting a famly any time soon? (I want kids!)

Hi Billie,

Looks like one of you have issues from the past that need to be resolved. Childhood issues. I'm seeing a great deal of fear connected to having children, I think from him but I'm not sure, it could be either of you or both. No one wants to repeat the past.

I do believe you will start a family soon but I can't say when, there seems to be plenty of love between the two of you. I suggest you sit down and talk about it and find out exactly why he's dragging his feet and go from there. Looks like he'd like to but there is fear.

Leah.

Hello Leah.Hope you are doing fine. i have misplaced a very important document in my home and unable to find it yet? Can you see anything regarding this?

Otherwise i would appreciate a general reading for me. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Jenny

29y.f

Hi Jenny,

I do see you finding the papers and giving them to the proper people, is this on someone's behalf? Someone with a "M" name? Sister perhaps? Do you have a desk that the top opens? I think you've looked there before but they are way in the back and caught on something, if I'm seeing this right, you may have to actually take the drawer out and look on the top. Finding things isn't something I do well. I hope that helps.

Leah.

Hi Billie,

Looks like one of you have issues from the past that need to be resolved. Childhood issues. I'm seeing a great deal of fear connected to having children, I think from him but I'm not sure, it could be either of you or both. No one wants to repeat the past.

I do believe you will start a family soon but I can't say when, there seems to be plenty of love between the two of you. I suggest you sit down and talk about it and find out exactly why he's dragging his feet and go from there. Looks like he'd like to but there is fear.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

My dad was abusive and sometimes I'm afraid, but I do know what his mistakes were and will not repeat them. The bf had a decent relationship with his dad from what I have been told, but he doesn't talk about him much. His father died in a work accident when my bf was 18. He was mean to his wife sometimes, but I don't think he was ever mean to my bf or his sisters. If he was, I haven't been told about it.

Male

I think there is a young spirit in my house, nothing malevolent, but I'm curious as to who it might be. Thx.

Male

I think there is a young spirit in my house, nothing malevolent, but I'm curious as to who it might be. Thx.

Hi Caterism,

You have a lovely energy and I can see why spirits like to be around you. Are you a writer? You have an extraordinary imagination for writing, if you don't write, you should at least give it a try. I actually see a couple of spirits around you right now, it's a man and a woman, yes, they are a couple, oh, make that three, I see the young man too, they all seem to be connected together. It looks like they stay in one area, probably close to where you sleep. They come and go, they're not bound. These look like helpful spirits and nothing to fear, they just like your energy. I suspect you knew one of them or all of them in life at one point or another. I'm not getting any names.

Leah.

DOB: 26/8/82

NAME: ADAM

I would prefer a cold reading please.

LVX

Fr O.E.L.

23 female Is the career path I'm going to be studying towards the right one for me? Thankyou

Hi Lulu,

Looks like you've gone around and around about this, it's been a hard decision for you to make and yet you are still unsure. Forgive me if I'm seeing this wrong but it looks like you've left your fate up to someone else in the past, letting them make some pretty important decisions for you, even when it made you sad. It's time to break out of this way of thinking. You must decide what is your passion, what do you want to do, it's your life and you have to live it. Live it the way you want. I'm seeing something about oral health, is this important to you or something someone else wants you to do? If it is your dream to be a dentist, do that or if you don't have the money for that much schooling, be a dental hygienist. It's an important decision but not one that should be hard. Do what you love.

Leah.

DOB: 26/8/82

NAME: ADAM

I would prefer a cold reading please.

LVX

Fr O.E.L.

Hi Adam,

I've heard the phrase "Cold Reading" many times before and people have explained it to me but what I do is anything but cold. I believe in God and what I say comes from my heart. A reading without a question is a general reading to me so that's what I'm doing for you.

You seem to have many good friends, most people have one or two really close friends but you seem to make them where ever you go or maybe I should say you are able to if you want. People like to be around you. Great sense of humor. Justice is important to you too, you have and will fight for the underdog. Obviously, you like to test people, you're skeptical but once you have confidence in them, you are very loyal.

Looks like you have a young family around you, 2 children and one on the way? Could be twins, they are so close in age. Doesn't look like you get along with your wife all the time but you love her dearly. As a child, it looks like you were haunted in a way, you've left it behind but I think you still remember, spirits are attracted to you. You keep them away now with a part of your self you don't admit is there, you don't want to be thought of as crazy, well, what's so great about being normal? It's another word for average!! You are anything but average, exceptional would be a word I would use. Anything you want to do, you do.

I hope this is the reading that you wanted.

Leah.