Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hi Leah, is it ok if I give you some background? I hid it in case you are one of those that would rather work with less :

I have believed in psychics and spirits for a while especially since I have a caribbean background. Usually the stance with most people I have known is one of protection as if there are those who would harm them. It is mostly due to this that I am afraid of spirits and sometimes on random nights I get feelings that a spirit is in the room and will harm me if I sleep.(Idk I feel like I can fight them off better if I am awake and especially if the lights are on(they comfort me).) So my question is:

Are there really spirits that come to me and are they always trying to harm me, or am I only afraid because of my upbringing?

I am a 24 year old female.

I know it is an odd question but I feel like the outcomes of many of the other questions I could ask would be determined by my actions and some others if I got a negative answer I would be overly worried.

Edited by dayana11412

Sure thanks Leah. For the one who's passed if would be Wendy age at death 44-45. Just how's she doing generally really... anything she has to say? Ill post again about my son. Thanks

Hi Katie,

I've called Wendy forward. She's telling me that her death was sort of sudden, looks like an illness that she didn't think was going to take her but did. It's almost like she was getting treatments and died during them? She's saying something about a little man being a king or being treated like a king, might be your son? She's sending you love in the shape of a heart and for the little man. I'm seeing something about research too, did she do a lot of research or did you? She's acknowledging it. She comes to visit occasionally but most of the time she watches from heaven. She's got lots of loved one around her there. She's saying something about playing, she plays something with them. She's happy and warm. Was this your Aunt? I'm getting a motherly feeling from her but remove once like an Aunt or Stepmother. Let me know if I connected to her please. It's not an exact science, I did connect to someone.

Leah.

Hi Katie,

I've called Wendy forward. She's telling me that her death was sort of sudden, looks like an illness that she didn't think was going to take her but did. It's almost like she was getting treatments and died during them? She's saying something about a little man being a king or being treated like a king, might be your son? She's sending you love in the shape of a heart and for the little man. I'm seeing something about research too, did she do a lot of research or did you? She's acknowledging it. She comes to visit occasionally but most of the time she watches from heaven. She's got lots of loved one around her there. She's saying something about playing, she plays something with them. She's happy and warm. Was this your Aunt? I'm getting a motherly feeling from her but remove once like an Aunt or Stepmother. Let me know if I connected to her please. It's not an exact science, I did connect to someone.

Leah.

Hi Leah it's possible you did connect to the Wendy I meant. She was my mum. I believe what you say about how she died may have been true. Also about the king you could say my son is a bit like that lol! Not sure about the research, or the playing with them parts though.... Thanks again.

Anything you get about my son in the other post would be good to hear too! Thanks

Hi Leah it's possible you did connect to the Wendy I meant. She was my mum. I believe what you say about how she died may have been true. Also about the king you could say my son is a bit like that lol! Not sure about the research, or the playing with them parts though.... Thanks again.

Anything you get about my son in the other post would be good to hear too! Thanks

It's very possible I connected with her. Was there a game she liked to play? That's what she's talking about I got the feeling it was some sort of card game? The little king was how she feels about him, he's a little king. In other words a very special little man. Thanks for letting me know.

For my son his name is James and he's 2 and a half. I think he sees things and just wondered if you could tell me anymore as I'm sure you can imagine its quite hard getting him to explain lol! Thanks again

Hi again Katie,

Is James playing 'peek-a-boo'?? Acts surprised and then giggles? Do you live in an older home? I'm seeing a few spirits around him, children are naturally gifted. What they call 'mother's intuition' is really the child sending messages to you. Of course I think you have a gift too and it just makes the connection that much stronger between you. Most of these spirits are really like playmates to him, there is only one that might be a problem but the other spirits keep him hidden. Does he have trouble sleeping some nights? That would be them too. You might want to make a shield around him out of God's pure light of love at night and see if that helps. It's just a prayer for God's protection and envision God's love as light surrounding him. Some of these spirits are family that's passed. There is one man that is showing himself to me, he wears like a vest of some sort and a white or light colored shirt under it, looks sort of cowboyish. like he worked outside a lot but is wearing his fancy clothes, he's throwing off a grandfatherly energy so it could be great grandfather or further. I'm not sure your son will keep his gift but he might, most kids lose it around 4 or 5 but he's got a lot of helpful spirits around him so he may not. Time will tell on this one.

Leah.

male

You gave me a reading but I have another question, if you don't mind. Do you think the guy I am interested in likes me back? Do you think it can/will be? Or do you think it is just fantasy?

I'm sorry for all for asking again but love is a very interesting topic for me.

Hi Arpee,

You are so in love with the idea of love!! I do see you being with someone soon and you are just a couple of love puppies but I'm not sure it's the man you are thinking about. This man is like you, I'm seeing that you are about the same height and stature, of course that could mean that you have very similar personalities too, one of you is a little more on the feminine side. There is an 8 under you both so I have to think this is a time thingy but I can't tell if it's 8 days, 8 weeks or 8 months but it's 8 something... You both have some baggage but I see you staying up late and talking about things late in to the night.

Leah.

Hi Leah, is it ok if I give you some background? I hid it in case you are one of those that would rather work with less :

I have believed in psychics and spirits for a while especially since I have a caribbean background. Usually the stance with most people I have known is one of protection as if there are those who would harm them. It is mostly due to this that I am afraid of spirits and sometimes on random nights I get feelings that a spirit is in the room and will harm me if I sleep.(Idk I feel like I can fight them off better if I am awake and especially if the lights are on(they comfort me).) So my question is:

Are there really spirits that come to me and are they always trying to harm me, or am I only afraid because of my upbringing?

I am a 24 year old female.

I know it is an odd question but I feel like the outcomes of many of the other questions I could ask would be determined by my actions and some others if I got a negative answer I would be overly worried.

Hi Dayana,

Well, right off the top, you have a nice gift here and no, you are not crazy. With this kind of a gift I'm sure you are feeling a little nuts. You aren't protecting yourself very well but we can work on that. You are a natural medium and you attract spirits, now don't be scared, they are helpful ones and they will not hurt you. A little secret for you here, demons are very few and far between and they don't really mess with people as much as people think. Usually it's spirits that are angry and want to scare you. Most times if you tell them to go away with no fear they do. Fear feeds them and they can get powerful if you feed them your fear. Remember, they are just people without a body and if they were nasty in life, they will be nasty in death, in some cases they learn that being nasty is not the right way to be. You have really beautiful energy btw. Very loving, very empathetic. To protect yourself, pray to God for protection and envision his pure love as light surrounding you, like an umbrella above your head and then it envelopes your entire body and tucks under your feet, do this before bed time and in the morning and soon you will be feeling just fine. It takes some practice so keep at it. Let me know if I can help you anymore.

Leah.

Hi Arpee,

You are so in love with the idea of love!! I do see you being with someone soon and you are just a couple of love puppies but I'm not sure it's the man you are thinking about. This man is like you, I'm seeing that you are about the same height and stature, of course that could mean that you have very similar personalities too, one of you is a little more on the feminine side. There is an 8 under you both so I have to think this is a time thingy but I can't tell if it's 8 days, 8 weeks or 8 months but it's 8 something... You both have some baggage but I see you staying up late and talking about things late in to the night.

Leah.

Yes we are alike and we do stay up late talking. There is a lot of spiritual connection too. We are not in a relationship but the connection is there. He admitted it but is trying not to focus on it a bit hesistant. Hmm, I wonder what that number 8 could mean?

Yes we are alike and we do stay up late talking. There is a lot of spiritual connection too. We are not in a relationship but the connection is there. He admitted it but is trying not to focus on it a bit hesistant. Hmm, I wonder what that number 8 could mean?

Oh silly me, 8 can stand for infinity too. Sounds like you are in a relationship but someone is in denial...

Oh silly me, 8 can stand for infinity too. Sounds like you are in a relationship but someone is in denial...

I love the number 8. It just feels like an eternal and powerful number. He was a bit sad saying that he's scared about us just ending up hurt. He is scared to accept the attraction and connection. I hope things get better.

Edited by Arpee

Hi again Katie,

Is James playing 'peek-a-boo'?? Acts surprised and then giggles? Do you live in an older home? I'm seeing a few spirits around him, children are naturally gifted. What they call 'mother's intuition' is really the child sending messages to you. Of course I think you have a gift too and it just makes the connection that much stronger between you. Most of these spirits are really like playmates to him, there is only one that might be a problem but the other spirits keep him hidden. Does he have trouble sleeping some nights? That would be them too. You might want to make a shield around him out of God's pure light of love at night and see if that helps. It's just a prayer for God's protection and envision God's love as light surrounding him. Some of these spirits are family that's passed. There is one man that is showing himself to me, he wears like a vest of some sort and a white or light colored shirt under it, looks sort of cowboyish. like he worked outside a lot but is wearing his fancy clothes, he's throwing off a grandfatherly energy so it could be great grandfather or further. I'm not sure your son will keep his gift but he might, most kids lose it around 4 or 5 but he's got a lot of helpful spirits around him so he may not. Time will tell on this one.

Leah.

Thanks again Leah for taking the time to do this!

James tells me he sees a dog, quite often at night hell ask me to tell the dog to go away, and also yesterday he was laughing and waving out the window but no one was there when I asked him he said granddad which was strange as he calls his two granddads who are alive 'gaga' not grandad. Were not in a old home. i will try the prayer. the man you mentioned might be his great grandad, dads dads dad. I think I do have an ability it's just tuning in and finding the time to focus. When I think I can really focus on it I may ask for volunteers on here, do you think that's a good idea? As for my son I will definitely try and keep it going, I'm gonna make sure he know things are real and anyone who tell him different is wrong. Thanks katie

It's very possible I connected with her. Was there a game she liked to play? That's what she's talking about I got the feeling it was some sort of card game? The little king was how she feels about him, he's a little king. In other words a very special little man. Thanks for letting me know.

Yes my mum did play cards now you say that so that's probably that!

Thanks again Leah for taking the time to do this!

James tells me he sees a dog, quite often at night hell ask me to tell the dog to go away, and also yesterday he was laughing and waving out the window but no one was there when I asked him he said granddad which was strange as he calls his two granddads who are alive 'gaga' not grandad. Were not in a old home. i will try the prayer. the man you mentioned might be his great grandad, dads dads dad. I think I do have an ability it's just tuning in and finding the time to focus. When I think I can really focus on it I may ask for volunteers on here, do you think that's a good idea? As for my son I will definitely try and keep it going, I'm gonna make sure he know things are real and anyone who tell him different is wrong. Thanks katie

I suspect there was a house there before that they think they are still living in or close to where your house is, most ghosts have a range they can wander. What I call ghosts are spirits that haven't moved on or have and have left a part of themselves behind, they don't listen well and don't really cause any problems but gifted people, young and older, can see them or feel them. It would be a great idea to open a thread on here for reading. Remember though, especially when you first start, you won't get everything right, sometimes you will read the exact opposite too. You will get better so don't get discouraged.

I suspect there was a house there before that they think they are still living in or close to where your house is, most ghosts have a range they can wander. What I call ghosts are spirits that haven't moved on or have and have left a part of themselves behind, they don't listen well and don't really cause any problems but gifted people, young and older, can see them or feel them. It would be a great idea to open a thread on here for reading. Remember though, especially when you first start, you won't get everything right, sometimes you will read the exact opposite too. You will get better so don't get discouraged.

Yes I believe the land where I live used to be a farm so that's quite possible. Thanks for your advice. I will definitely give it a go when I feel in the right state of mind! Thanks again for your readings!

I just hope it gets better. I wish there was something I could do :(

Hi Katie,

Well, you have lots of love to give away in your heart!! It would be a shame if you didn't have another baby!! I think you will but it may not be right away, looks like it's at least 6 months to a year away. I try not to get too far out there time wise so this might change too. The further out I go the more chance there is to change. I'm seeing a bit of your childhood, it looks like it wasn't exactly perfect but you had lots of love to carry you threw, remember the good in it and forget the bad, you've learned what you needed to from it and the love will always be there for you to gain strength from. Your children will have it better than you did because of you.

Leah.

thank you very much Leah and I didnt have a perfect childhood but there was a lot of love u was right xxx

I just hope it gets better. I wish there was something I could do :(

and now I think I made things worse by trying to talk with him about it...

and now I think I made things worse by trying to talk with him about it...

Arpee, you are a pretty good cook, right? Well, everything always goes better with a fancy pasta dish and wine!!!

Hugs!!!

I wish I could cook for him, but he is pretty distant, this is why we stay up all night messaging each other. I really do wish I can see him one day though. Maybe the best I can do is apologize from the heart.

Hi! I'm a skeptic, so possibly that blocks your ability to do know anything at all about me. Also, I did previously challenge a psychic on this site to provide accurate details about me. She tried - and I give her full credit for that - but she failed miserably, and shortly after that, the thread died. And by the way, that means you can find out a considerable amount about who I really am by reading that post on this site, so if this was another promise of broad generalities, it would be meaningless. But it isn't. You're offering to answer a specific question, and you require only to know my age and gender. As it happens, you can, as I've already stated, find out considerably more specific information about me on this website if you choose to, but that won't really help you.

It's also the case that you will have to trust me when I promise to be absolutely honest in my assessment of how correct your answer is. I could be some awful troll who asks internet psychics questions and then deliberately lies to make them look bad. But by the same token, we all have to trust you not to get your friends to let you do incredibly accurate fake readings for them on this thread. So, I will say right now that I take it on trust that you are an honest person and you truly believe in your powers, because as far as I can tell, most psychics, like most other kinds of people, are basically honest. Though I happen to think they're mistaken.

In return, I would like you to extend to me the courtesy of believing that I really will reply honestly to whatever your psychic abilities say about me. If you've read the previous post I mentioned (which, as a psychic, you really shouldn't have to), you will know that I'm willing to admit that if a psychic thinks I have good qualities which I don't, in the interests of truth I won't lie. By the same token, if you get it wrong, I'll be absolutely blunt. I will tell you, and everyone on this site, exactly how accurate your answer was, and I won't use generalities.

I'm not James Randi, so if you get it dead right, I'm afraid you don't get a million bucks. But, again, I'm not James Randi, so if you know things you couldn't possibly have known, I'll say so right here and give you full credit! I think you're mistaken, but I don't think you're "wrong" in the moral sense. So I have neither faith nor hostility - I'm neutral. And f you turn out to be for real, I'll take you very seriously indeed.

So: I am male, and I am 49. My specific question is: "Should I feel the way I do about Morag?" This is not a trick question involving something silly like a dog - it is a highly emotive issue involving another human being, and exactly the sort of question you should be able to answer.

Hi Dayana,

Well, right off the top, you have a nice gift here and no, you are not crazy. With this kind of a gift I'm sure you are feeling a little nuts. You aren't protecting yourself very well but we can work on that. You are a natural medium and you attract spirits, now don't be scared, they are helpful ones and they will not hurt you. A little secret for you here, demons are very few and far between and they don't really mess with people as much as people think. Usually it's spirits that are angry and want to scare you. Most times if you tell them to go away with no fear they do. Fear feeds them and they can get powerful if you feed them your fear. Remember, they are just people without a body and if they were nasty in life, they will be nasty in death, in some cases they learn that being nasty is not the right way to be. You have really beautiful energy btw. Very loving, very empathetic. To protect yourself, pray to God for protection and envision his pure love as light surrounding you, like an umbrella above your head and then it envelopes your entire body and tucks under your feet, do this before bed time and in the morning and soon you will be feeling just fine. It takes some practice so keep at it. Let me know if I can help you anymore.

Leah.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll be a little less afraid now.

Hello Leah, I'm an 18 year old female, and I would like to know either A) what you see me doing in approximately 5 years down the road and where, or B) what you see of my marriage(s) and children if you get the chance. Thank you.

Edited by HeartsAreForBreaking

Male

What will be the result of all my spiritual training and material efforts in this year of 2013?

Hi! I'm a skeptic, so possibly that blocks your ability to do know anything at all about me. Skeptics don't bother me, smart mouthed nasty people do.

Also, I did previously challenge a psychic on this site to provide accurate details about me. It could be that you don't have a psychic gift at all, while rare, it does happen and if you don't have a gift, no one will be able to read you. She tried - and I give her full credit for that - but she failed miserably, and shortly after that, the thread died. I didn't look it up but I will after I'm done with your reading, I'm curious. And by the way, that means you can find out a considerable amount about who I really am by reading that post on this site, so if this was another promise of broad generalities, it would be meaningless. But it isn't. You're offering to answer a specific question, and you require only to know my age and gender. As it happens, you can, as I've already stated, find out considerably more specific information about me on this website if you choose to, but that won't really help you. I don't work that way but that will have to be trust on your side.

It's also the case that you will have to trust me when I promise to be absolutely honest in my assessment of how correct your answer is. Nice to hear.

In return, I would like you to extend to me the courtesy of believing that I really will reply honestly to whatever your psychic abilities say about me. Trust and love are kind of my business, although love for my fellow man is not the only reason I do this.

I'm not James Randi, so if you get it dead right, I'm afraid you don't get a million bucks. I'm real glad you're not James Randi, I don't want to be famous, otherwise, I'd be using my real name. Of course I would love to be rich but that's not going to happen.

So: I am male, and I am 49. My specific question is: "Should I feel the way I do about Morag?" This is not a trick question involving something silly like a dog - it is a highly emotive issue involving another human being, and exactly the sort of question you should be able to answer. I'll do the best I can as I do with everyone.

Hi Wisty,

I'm seeing that there was a huge change in your life, doesn't look like a love thing and if feels more like a job. It looks very sudden though I think you had warning first but it just never came and then it did, shocking you a bit. I think there were promises made and promises broken. There were people there that you cared about. I get the feeling that you were a boss but not a big boss so not privy to their information. It was hard to say good-bye to your crew, one of them is actually being represented by a lamb, meaning that this person felt like they were sacrificed. They might be right, by cutting that one person loose you thought you might be able to save the rest, of course it didn't work that way. I'm seeing that there was another person cut loose too but it wasn't hard to let them go. Then you were cut. I think even though there were promises made and broken, you'd go back in a heartbeat. It was a good job and you miss it. I don't think that will happen, at least not the way you think it might. It looks like an off shoot of the same place will open up and due to your good work and work ethic, someone is looking at you for a higher position on the ground floor of this new company. Of course there is another, not so good path that you could take too. It's the path that you have your feelings hurt and don't accept it, that would be a mistake from what I'm seeing and in my opinion. Jobs are hard to get all over the world right now and there is no room for hurt feelings in this economy.

I hope this is what you were looking for. By the way, you do have a lovely energy and a bit of a gift from what I can see.

Leah.