Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Hello Leah, I'm an 18 year old female, and I would like to know either A) what you see me doing in approximately 5 years down the road and where, or B) what you see of my marriage(s) and children if you get the chance. Thank you.

Hi Hearts,

Five years is a bit out there and so many things can change between now and then, so many choices you have to make, it's impossible to say with any certainty exactly what is going to happen, it all depends on you.

I do see you with a child, maybe two with a heart full of love for a man. I can't see the man so I don't think you know him yet. I do see another path here that you could take. It's one that you fall in love with the wrong man, he's very argumentative and while he does make you laugh, he says hurtful things and when the laughter stops, all there is left is pain. Sometimes the man that isn't the best looking and doesn't say all the right words, possibly because he's nervous around you, is the right one. When something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Use that wonderful brain and think things threw. If someone finds humor in others pain or cheats on their present love to start a relationship with you, they will eventually do it to you. Take the high road Honey, and remember the golden rule, it really is true.

Leah.

Male

What will be the result of all my spiritual training and material efforts in this year of 2013?

Hi again Nightwalker,

Looks like you will or have opened the door so learn to protect yourself. Once you open yourself up you can feel a little crazy, it all starts with empathy and you will feel everyone's feelings so learn to close the door. I'm feeling that there is a book in you that must come out. While I think you will start it this year, I don't see it being finished within this year. There are a few epiphanies waiting for you too. Someone you thought you knew, you will know better and won't like them as much. There is a love connection for you here too. Things won't be as clear as you thought they would be when you started this journey but you will understand things on a deeper level than you thought you ever would. You will realize that you are just scraping the surface, most people never get to understand that much so appreciate what you do know and learn to trust.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Leah.

• Like 1

Male

(one more question): people with their third eye open say I have angelic appearance with wings included and depending on my current moods or vibrations, my appearances change from neutral to demonic (or fallen) or from neutral to angelic. I'm curious as to why. I've done research on these things and would like your input. My friend who's an indigo believes I'm either the spawn of nephilim or incarnated this way. What do you perceive? Explain in detail of you can.

Thankyou a lot leah. I appreciate it. Could you explain the love connection? And that's interesting because I have been questioning whether I should write a book on life lessons and perspective I've picked up on my journey. And when you say "scraping the surface", do you mean of the surface of truth? Thanks again

Male

(one more question): people with their third eye open say I have angelic appearance with wings included and depending on my current moods or vibrations, my appearances change from neutral to demonic (or fallen) or from neutral to angelic. I'm curious as to why. I've done research on these things and would like your input. My friend who's an indigo believes I'm either the spawn of nephilim or incarnated this way. What do you perceive? Explain in detail of you can.

I don't put much stock in this. We all have good and evil in us, it's a balancing act between the two. Demons, while I'm sure they are real, are very few and far between and don't really interact with us, we are beneath them, they think nothing of us. What people perceive as demons are usually just an angry ghost. An angel would never have a child with a human, only God does that and only once as far as I know. Sounds like what you are reading is fiction or opinion, not fact. I don't believe in the indigo child either. Most everyone has some psychic ability, some stronger than others. Everyone wants to be special and are but it doesn't mean that they are an indigo child. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear but I'm pretty down to earth.

Thankyou a lot leah. I appreciate it. Could you explain the love connection? And that's interesting because I have been questioning whether I should write a book on life lessons and perspective I've picked up on my journey. And when you say "scraping the surface", do you mean of the surface of truth? Thanks again

The love connection was that I saw an engagement ring, doesn't mean that you are getting married soon, just means that there is a possibility of you falling in love, true love soon.

Scraping the surface, well, life is very deep in a spiritual sense, we only get to see so much in this life. As you learn, you will see how much you don't know and others don't know either, we aren't suppose to. You learn until you die and never ever think you know it all, you don't and you can't, our brains aren't big enough!!

Hi Leah, me again! There's been a big to do in the family today and think there's gonna be some big consequences coming. I just wondered if you could see anything or advise on this at all! I know you've told me a lot already so if I'm out staying my welcome on this thread please let me know ill understand!

Thanks Katie

I respect your opinion but I don't agree either. I have a different perspective on angelic/light beings and demonic beings but there's no point in explaining it. And nephilim are fallen angels. And who's to say that it is impossible if one's consciousness hasn't expanded enough become omnipotent and all knowing? And I'm aware that everyone has their own psychic ability whether untapped or not but I do not disregard the idea of indigo children or one's chosen label to their expression in life. And she doesn't seek a label to be special. Only to fit her current understanding of herself.

I respect your opinion but I don't agree either. I have a different perspective on angelic/light beings and demonic beings but there's no point in explaining it. And nephilim are fallen angels. And who's to say that it is impossible if one's consciousness hasn't expanded enough become omnipotent and all knowing? And I'm aware that everyone has their own psychic ability whether untapped or not but I do not disregard the idea of indigo children or one's chosen label to their expression in life. And she doesn't seek a label to be special. Only to fit her current understanding of herself.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and we do have different opinions and that's a good thing, it how we get to the truth or at least a better understanding.

Hi Leah, me again! There's been a big to do in the family today and think there's gonna be some big consequences coming. I just wondered if you could see anything or advise on this at all! I know you've told me a lot already so if I'm out staying my welcome on this thread please let me know ill understand!

Thanks Katie

Hi Katie,

Ok, well, I can tell you what I see... It's rather comical actually... I'm seeing two women fighting like sisters do and then having a good laugh over it and professing their love for each other, like sisters do... Looks like everyone backed off and let's the ladies have at it. I'm seeing a child crying and a younger woman holding the number 7... What that means I have no clue... Just remember, everything looks better with a glass of wine and a cupcake....

Leah.

• Like 1

My mother's name is Marlene (last name Dancy)

She's about 40 I'm sure.

Can you tell me why she is so ill and why doctors have yet to figure out what is wrong? She's having horrible pains in her head and eyes.

My mother's name is Marlene (last name Dancy)

She's about 40 I'm sure.

Can you tell me why she is so ill and why doctors have yet to figure out what is wrong? She's having horrible pains in her head and eyes.

Hi Nightwalker,

First off, I'm not a doctor and this is not medical advice.

There are many reasons your mother could be having this type of pain, my best suggestion is to keep going to the doctor and let them figure it out. Has she gone to the eye doctor? Anyway, I hope she feels better soon, let the doctors figure it out Honey. No one is allowed to give out medical advice except a doctor.

Leah.

Edited by Leah G.

Please leave feed back... I give you all readings in a timely manner, I expect feed back in a timely manner, I don't think it's too much to ask for.... Even if it's not good feed back, I learn from it.

Edited by Leah G.

Hi Leah,

It has been 3 months since your last reading, and your prophecy has just proven you're right, I think I just scared a girl away.

Question: Can you please give more guidance on my relationships.

Hi Again User,

Looks like you will meet someone soon but I don't think this relationship will work out too well, you do something that scares her away. You have a very strong personality and like to control things. This is not always a bad trait but it can put people off. You either need to find a stronger woman or a woman that is super easy going, depending on what you like. We don't always meet our twin flames or soul mates and sometimes we do but the opportunity passes us by and then sometimes it's later in life. I don't see you meeting someone soon that you will have a lasting relationship with in the next 6 months but as with all readings, you can change this just by changing a daily routine, going down a road unseen to me. Over all, your life looks like it will be a good one, you have a good heart and when you put good things out in to the universe, it does come back to you.

Leah.

Hi Katie,

Ok, well, I can tell you what I see... It's rather comical actually... I'm seeing two women fighting like sisters do and then having a good laugh over it and professing their love for each other, like sisters do... Looks like everyone backed off and let's the ladies have at it. I'm seeing a child crying and a younger woman holding the number 7... What that means I have no clue... Just remember, everything looks better with a glass of wine and a cupcake....

Leah.

Hi Leah,

I apologise if you wanted some feedback on this one I forgot all about it! To be honest I'm not really sure about this, the row wasn't between women it was the men and I can't really see the women laughing about it?!? Also but sure about the young child or the number 7...?!?

Thanks anyway

Katie

Hi Leah,

I apologise if you wanted some feedback on this one I forgot all about it! To be honest I'm not really sure about this, the row wasn't between women it was the men and I can't really see the women laughing about it?!? Also but sure about the young child or the number 7...?!?

Thanks anyway

Katie

Hi Katie,

This was the only one you missed so no biggy, sorry I couldn't connect on this one, it happens.

Hi Leah,

38 year old female.

My husband found 2 puppies on Dec 21st 2012. He bought them home as they looked starving. My question is, Why did they come to us?

With love and light

Gem.

Male

Question: why does my love life have the absolute worst luck? Thankyou for your time and energy

Hi Leah,

38 year old female.

My husband found 2 puppies on Dec 21st 2012. He bought them home as they looked starving. My question is, Why did they come to us?

With love and light

Gem.

Hi Twenty Two,

Interesting question... Why did these two pups come to you, well, from what I can see, you needed them as much as they needed you. You've heard of divine intervention? Well, I think this is what this is, they were meant to be with you and your husband. Looks like they have been a bit of a handful but they won't always be. They might even save your life someday. Puppies have a wonderful way of breaking down walls that we never meant to build between two people that love each other too. Sometimes they even eat a wall or two... in most cases, there is another reason for that, that you probably won't see at first. It will become clear later. Puppies can be a daunting task to raise, especially two at the same time but they also bring so much love with them, they turn in to your furchildren before you know it, they have stole your heart and make everyday an adventure. I'm seeing something about a circling instinct with them, do they run around in a circle with either you or your husband in the middle? It is important to not let them get away with biting your ankles though and some dogs that do the circling will if not corrected early, it's a herding instinct and you are their herd. Remember positive reinforcement, not physical reprimand works the best. If you hurt a dog, it gives that dog permission to hurt you. I know quite a bit about dogs so if you ever need advice, please don't hesitate to ask.

Leah.

Male

Question: why does my love life have the absolute worst luck? Thankyou for your time and energy

Hi Nightwalker,

At 18 you are too young to have any luck in a love life, good or bad!! You've just started!!! This is the time that you learn lessons on how to be a good partner, not be a good partner!! It won't last forever and this is the time that you start to make decisions on what type of person you want in your life, don't just make a partner work, choose one that you want for a lifetime!! Things look like they will be getting much-much better soon but not tomorrow. Your energy looks amazing today. Just learn what you want and learn what type of person you want to be for the rest of your life, you have another 60 to 80 years to get it right, don't be in too much of a hurry.

Leah.

Hi Leah,

It has been 3 months since your last reading, and your prophecy has just proven you're right, I think I just scared a girl away.

Question: Can you please give more guidance on my relationships.

Hi User,

Almost missed this one!!!

I see the line of separation.... Did you treat her a little too well and that scared her? She didn't trust your motives? Or is that what she let you believe? Well, you keep on treating women well Honey, there is nothing wrong in that but I suggest that you pick out a person that isn't so much a princess. The golden rule is the best one to follow, treat people the way you want to be treated. Perhaps you need to make a list of things you want in a person and an opposing list of things that you don't want. Pick someone that you have things in common with you. I'm actually seeing something about meeting someone threw a family event and it looks like a real good start but we will have to see how it develops but it looks like it could be love!!!

Leah.

Leah,

Thank you with all my heart! Syncronistic events are happening to me constantly and I welcome them each and every time. We named the puppies (mixed breeds btw) Saint and Hope. When my husband saw them he couldn't leave them out in the snow, they were starving. He called me at 10:30pm to announce he had found them and admitted they were already in the car on the way home. I welcomed them with open arms, pushing to the back of my mind the intense pain I have in my shoulders and have had for 13 years. The puppies are a hand full and a half, Hope eats everything! Baseborads, collars, bowls, towels, dirt and poop. Saint is a lover! he will eat stuff too like my desk leg and Xena's poop. We already had a Boston Terrier, Xena who is only 12 pounds, the puppies are 35 each now and 7 months. Both puppies circle our legs to the extent we've tripped over and Saint licks my toes whilst Hope wants our hands in her mouth all the time. They are fantastic and frustrating at them same time. My arm pain has become unbearable, in 2000 a doctor told me it was fibromyalgia, I knew in my heart he was wrong but there was no way to prove it as I had all kinds of tests and they only showed inflammation. Just before the dogs came I was crying in the kitchen in agony and I had a vision to go to the ER. I tried to talk my self out of it but I went and it took them 30 mins to tell me my shoulders have spurs on the underside of the bones and the tendons are getting caught when I move them and the bursa was very inflamed....I felt foolish for not going sooner. Anyway the extra stress of more physical pain from caring for 2 big dogs caused me to voice a few truths that my husband and kids didn't want to hear but have since been resolved, hence the wall coming down. Thank you Leah for confirming by belief in the light and taking the time to reply.

In love and light always,

Gem

You mentioned to try and stay away from lost items unless really sentimental, and my ring is very sentimental to me. It was my husband's great grandmothers ring that has been passed down to his grandmother, his mother, then him. I lost in in my house and cannot find it. I suppose I want to know if I will find it and how long before I find it.

Christine

Female

Question(s): Will I find my lost engagement ring and if so, how long will it be until I find it.

If you by any chance have an thought as to location I'd love to know, but I really just want to know if I'll see it again. Thanks!!

Edited by YoungSensitive

You mentioned to try and stay away from lost items unless really sentimental, and my ring is very sentimental to me. It was my husband's great grandmothers ring that has been passed down to his grandmother, his mother, then him. I lost in in my house and cannot find it. I suppose I want to know if I will find it and how long before I find it.

Christine

Female

Question(s): Will I find my lost engagement ring and if so, how long will it be until I find it.

If you by any chance have an thought as to location I'd love to know, but I really just want to know if I'll see it again. Thanks!!

Hi Christine,

You asked just the right way, it's all in the way you pose the questions, strange isn't it.

Yes, you will see it again, I see a temporary line of separation with this. I'm actually seeing another person finding it, they are dark though, as if they're motives are not selfless or they are selfish. It could be that this person picked it up and kept it but not to wear, more like a lesson. I believe this person isn't old but not young either. I get the feeling this is family but perhaps not yours, maybe an in-law?? Anyway, when the ring does pop up, thank the person but never trust them around your stuff again and don't say much to your hubby about it, let him make his own mind up...

Good luck Honey!!

Leah.