Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Leah G.

Omg sorry , i am in my friend's ID but the information i gave you is correct . Sorry for this (IDs messed up)

Hi Leah G.,

It's me again Wolverathe (in another thread of you) . If you don't mind could you give me a reading also ? Thank you :)

Name : Vy Ta

Question : I need to know about my true occupation . What career should i pursuit ? I am currently studying Computer Science but i don't know if i can find good job (permanent job) with it when i graduate or not . Thank you . Blessingss :)

Ok, I need your birth date for this one, you can pm me that info.

Hi Leah G.,

It's me again Wolverathe (in another thread of you) . If you don't mind could you give me a reading also ? Thank you :)

Name : Vy Ta

Question : I need to know about my true occupation . What career should i pursuit ? I am currently studying Computer Science but i don't know if i can find good job (permanent job) with it when i graduate or not . Thank you . Blessingss :)

Why did you choose Computer Science??? You are an outgoing fun loving creature and being stuck behind a desk all day just doesn't sound like the best choice to me for you.... Believe it or not, acting, sales, even motivational speaking would be best for you, you could use all of your talents and you'd be very happy. Perhaps even teaching, now there ya go, you could teach Computer Science.... still sounds boring... sorry... You need to be around people. Even something in the medical field would be good, you truly feel for people, quite compassionate. Though, I do sense that germs scare you and you don't much like the sight of blood so maybe not...

Now, will you be successful with computer science? I can't see you failing at anything you put your mind too. I can't see you being extremely successful with this but I think you will be able to find a job doing it, not a dream job and it looks like it will take some time to find the job but if you should choose that path, yes, you will find work.

Leah.

Why did you choose Computer Science??? You are an outgoing fun loving creature and being stuck behind a desk all day just doesn't sound like the best choice to me for you.... Believe it or not, acting, sales, even motivational speaking would be best for you, you could use all of your talents and you'd be very happy. Perhaps even teaching, now there ya go, you could teach Computer Science.... still sounds boring... sorry... You need to be around people. Even something in the medical field would be good, you truly feel for people, quite compassionate. Though, I do sense that germs scare you and you don't much like the sight of blood so maybe not...

Now, will you be successful with computer science? I can't see you failing at anything you put your mind too. I can't see you being extremely successful with this but I think you will be able to find a job doing it, not a dream job and it looks like it will take some time to find the job but if you should choose that path, yes, you will find work.

Leah.

Thank you Leah.

For why I chose Computer Science , really ...like no more choices . I have to work to stay in Canada , i don't really like Chemistry so I can't take Medical (my father forced me for medical because he is one) . I don't really like sales , because I am shy haha . Motivational speaking seems the best , I also like anthropology ,,, wish is to travel around the world and doing research about humanity , but I can't yet , have to play the 'game' , then later , I can do what i really like when I have citizenship . This makes sense when you did me an angel reading one and Archangel Gabrielle came out .

Thank you for your advice . Many blessings to you .

Question:

Have I laid out the correct goals and strategy to find the truths I seek? Will I realize and execute the higher purpose I believe I'm meant to do?

have one question : Do you see a change in my job (change, promotion, other country) ?

To elaborate on this I put it for myself in question form (just as reference for you).

Will I stay where I am now for years to come? And if so, will my job content change ?

If not, and the company stops or I leave, any chance you see me and my wife move to work in another country.

Q: I Went To college for Medical Assisting, after graduating I have searched hundreds of times for A job and nothing. Its been 2 years since i graduated from college. I also decided to search for A normal job either part Time or full time. You have no idea how much I really want A job. My hubby tells Me to not worry, that he would help me as much as he can with whatever I need and that I would find a job soon. So if you can please tell me how soon i will get a job, if its either from the career I took in college or just a regular job??

Hi Leah G,

My grandma was passed away on the 8/May/2013. I just want to know where is she now? Is she all well?

John

Question:

Have I laid out the correct goals and strategy to find the truths I seek? Will I realize and execute the higher purpose I believe I'm meant to do?

Hi Grey Spirit,

This seems to depend on many people, this is a long term goal, correct? Sometimes it's what I don't see that's important. I'm not seeing a reason for people to do as you wish, it's like you're asking and not giving any incentive. Everything is give and take in the world, you have to give something to get something. Fill your heart with love and rethink what you are doing. Doing things in the name of love will get you more than a well laid plan.

Leah.

have one question : Do you see a change in my job (change, promotion, other country) ?

To elaborate on this I put it for myself in question form (just as reference for you).

Will I stay where I am now for years to come? And if so, will my job content change ?

If not, and the company stops or I leave, any chance you see me and my wife move to work in another country.

Hi Froony,

It looks like you and your wife are making giant steps towards your goals and doing it at the same time as if it's a dance. It's looks like a sudden move made quickly with a good outcome. It looks like you are both escaping some sort oppression, many people trying to control you both.

I do see a move coming for you both, it's very dramatic. Very black and white. A whole new life. It does look like you change jobs or possibly the same job in a different country? Perhaps what I'm seeing is that you start a business like the one you leave behind, I'm not sure, it's not very clear. I suspect you have to make many decisions before any of this will come about. It's almost as if you haven't had much control in your life and suddenly you have realized that you are the only one that truly does have control over you. You are not a leaf in the wind, you are a tiger in the forest but your feeding ground has been getting taken over forcing you to move to better feeding grounds. I hope I explained that well...

Leah.

Q: I Went To college for Medical Assisting, after graduating I have searched hundreds of times for A job and nothing. Its been 2 years since i graduated from college. I also decided to search for A normal job either part Time or full time. You have no idea how much I really want A job. My hubby tells Me to not worry, that he would help me as much as he can with whatever I need and that I would find a job soon. So if you can please tell me how soon i will get a job, if its either from the career I took in college or just a regular job??

Hi Immortal,

Looks like it's been a fight for you. Tell me if I'm seeing this right. It's like you've been getting pushed and pushed, seems like they meant well but instead of making you feel like you will succeed, they made you feel like a failure? Well, you're not. It's hard to find a job, let alone a good job right now. Looks like you've been digging at your keyboard, looking for a job on line. Well Honey, there is nothing better than a face to face meeting. You want that job, go see them. You will be successful. The job I'm seeing isn't exactly what you are looking for but it is in the health field. It will lead you to where you need to go. It looks like you deal with doctors and nurses and they respect you, it's a hard job dealing with people that have the potential of great harm. At first I thought I was looking as a hospice type job but now I'm not so sure, it might be EMT or something like that. you are great in an emergency, it's one of your strengths. You think clearly under extreme pressure, a rare gift. No time to second guess yourself and that seems like when you really get in trouble, when you have too much time to think. Go with your gut Honey, you have that intuition, listen to it.

Good luck!!

Leah.

Hi Immortal,

Looks like it's been a fight for you. Tell me if I'm seeing this right. It's like you've been getting pushed and pushed, seems like they meant well but instead of making you feel like you will succeed, they made you feel like a failure? Well, you're not. It's hard to find a job, let alone a good job right now. Looks like you've been digging at your keyboard, looking for a job on line. Well Honey, there is nothing better than a face to face meeting. You want that job, go see them. You will be successful. The job I'm seeing isn't exactly what you are looking for but it is in the health field. It will lead you to where you need to go. It looks like you deal with doctors and nurses and they respect you, it's a hard job dealing with people that have the potential of great harm. At first I thought I was looking as a hospice type job but now I'm not so sure, it might be EMT or something like that. you are great in an emergency, it's one of your strengths. You think clearly under extreme pressure, a rare gift. No time to second guess yourself and that seems like when you really get in trouble, when you have too much time to think. Go with your gut Honey, you have that intuition, listen to it.

Good luck!!

Leah.

hi Leah,

Yes you are correct. My mom and sometimes my hubby have been pressuring me to find A job. I keep telling mostly my mom that its not that easy finding a job these days. What does she expect? To get hired right away? No. Its not that simple really. And the other thing is, my mom tells me that I Am very lazy, that I dont want To do anything. She just lets me down so much.

And yes, I like to stay calm and think clearly under emergency situations. Thats the type of person I have always been, or else I might end up doing stupid little things lol.

Im very glad that soon I will get a job and on my career I chose. Well, heres the thing. My moms supervisor asked her if I still dont have a job, she answered No. So he told my mom to tell me to give him my resume and that he will give it to his wife that works at the University hospital close to my home. I really Hope that I would get a phone call soon. I really need a job to do something, to earn money, and be proud of myself. :tu:

I asked my mom this morning what her supervisor said, and she told me that he will give my resume to his wife THIS afternoon! :D

Thank you so much Leah for letting me know about this. You have no idea how much I have been waiting to finally start working (since my mom never let me work while I was in school). In case I get the job, I will let you know :)

Thanks again, ISA :)

Hi, my name is Sally, I'm 24 and female. I would love to know what the next 12 months holds for me? Thanks

Hi Sally,

Many things can happen in the next year, a year is a long time for a reading but a small part of your life.

I'm seeing a break from the old life, a mother figure, she loves you dearly, like a mother should and doesn't want to let you go but it is part of growing up. Yes, you are 24 and pretty well grown up but you will always be her baby. Perhaps this is a move, possibly for work.

I'm seeing a man that belongs to another that become infatuated with you, you like his wife and stand away from him. This woman is your friend. There is something here about her or maybe her husband, one of them gets sick, I can't tell which one... You are the loyal friend that takes care of her, it looks like there may be a child involved here too.

Life is pretty good for you during your year and you do find some long lasting peace. Follow your heart and temper it with your head and you won't go wrong.

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Leah G,

My grandma was passed away on the 8/May/2013. I just want to know where is she now? Is she all well?

John

Hi John,

I'm sorry sorry for your loss. When people pass in to the spirit world they are healed from their physical pain immediately and become almost all knowing, they still have some lessons to learn but they see truth like we feel water is wet. She knows how you feel and is probably trying to communicate with you threw your dreams. They watch over their loved ones left here on the physical plane. For me to connect with her, I need her first name and age at the time of her death.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Leah.

Age 42

Gender Female

Q. I am seeing a guy now, do we have future? Will I find true love?

Hi Pathway,

I see you searching hard for this true love, you almost seem angry that you haven't found it yet. I'm seeing it suggested that you already did find your true love and will again. Life is sometimes a circle and we end up where we started from. Some people grow and change themselves, sort of like growing up so what he was before, may not be what he is now but his essence is the same. It does look like you find your true love and things will be happy and comfortable. Be patient and let your life unfold.

Leah.

• Like 1

Thanks Leah!

I've actually just received the opportunity to move countries for work and the first thing I thought about was having to leave my mum as she has been having a tough time lately. I just want her to be ok.

It's nice to know I will find some long lasting peace, I'm hopeful this will include a soulmate.

Thanks again!

Hi Leah G

My friend has recommended you for a reading :) I hope you could help!

Specific Question: Will I achieve a great and fulfilling career with what I have chosen at University?

(Bonus if you can name what I am studying!)

Hi Leah G

Specific Question: Will I achieve a great and fulfilling career with what I have chosen at University?

Hi Leah G

Hi Risk taker,

You would be very good at acting, politics and law. Perhaps even writing, you have a fair and just mind and while you don't want to care about money, you do. Being selfless is something that you are very good at and fight with yourself all the time about. Balance is key to all things, you can be selfless and still do well in your profession. It almost feels like someone else has chosen your profession for you. Be true to yourself but remember that all education will benefit you in the long run and nothing is wasted.

I just like to help people and I'm not doing this for "bonus points"

Leah.

• Like 1

Hi Froony,

It looks like you and your wife are making giant steps towards your goals and doing it at the same time as if it's a dance. It's looks like a sudden move made quickly with a good outcome. It looks like you are both escaping some sort oppression, many people trying to control you both.

I do see a move coming for you both, it's very dramatic. Very black and white. A whole new life. It does look like you change jobs or possibly the same job in a different country? Perhaps what I'm seeing is that you start a business like the one you leave behind, I'm not sure, it's not very clear. I suspect you have to make many decisions before any of this will come about. It's almost as if you haven't had much control in your life and suddenly you have realized that you are the only one that truly does have control over you. You are not a leaf in the wind, you are a tiger in the forest but your feeding ground has been getting taken over forcing you to move to better feeding grounds. I hope I explained that well...

Leah.

Tnaks Leah. I'll keep you updated.

Hi Leah , could I please have a reading . I'm so stuck and depressed I feel I need guidance please.

Question :It has been 3 years of suffering . Will I be happy again anytime soon ? I don't know which direction to go with my studies an I have no friends . I feel so sad....

Hi Leah , could I please have a reading . I'm so stuck and depressed I feel I need guidance please.

Question :It has been 3 years of suffering . Will I be happy again anytime soon ? I don't know which direction to go with my studies an I have no friends . I feel so sad....

Hi Marcha,

I do see a big change coming for you but you are the one that will have to make it happen. It's hard for me to believe that you have no friends, you are always trying to take care of everyone, always a kind word or words of encouragement. You are the mother to all type. Being a mother is your best job, it doesn't mean that you have to give birth to a child to be a mother. Working with children or anyone that needs you would suit you. You are the type of person that needs to be needed. While it can get overwhelming, you have a strength that most people can't see and you take it all in stride. You can do anything for someone else but when it comes to doing something for yourself, well, that's where the problems lie. You are so selfless that it seems selfish to you to do anything that would benefit you. The truth is that if you don't do things for yourself, you can't help anyone else. So dust off you bottom and get out there and mother someone!! Jobs that would include this would be the medical field, caretaking, teacher, anything where you help someone, even hospice or being an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician). The rest will follow as you do what you are called to do.

Leah.