Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westboro to Picket Sandy School [merged]

Sakari

Someone needs to share when one of them die.....

Go to there funeral with :

" God Hates Haters " signs......

• Like 1

When do the funerals take place?

Someone needs to share when one of them die.....

Go to there funeral with :

" God Hates Haters " signs......

Yes but then get struck with Murphys law. ( also nick named sods law ) . What I means by that is.. If a bunch of protesters set out to disturb the WBC by protesting ( doing what you suggested ) I have a feeling that their luck with that could turn sour.. The WBC could end up suing and winning ..sigh .. Another thing, the WBC would LOVE others to protest them, they crave that attention

You posted up an article recently, about a soldier who had died and his father was holding a funeral for his dead son.. The WBC were creating a disturbance, so the father of the soldier that died, sued the WBC.. Only to have that later overturned and in favour of the WBC... It really stinks !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Yes but then get struck with Murphys law. ( also nick named sods law ) . What I means by that is.. If a bunch of protesters set out to disturb the WBC by protesting ( doing what you suggested ) I have a feeling that their luck with that could turn sour.. The WBC could end up suing and winning ..sigh .. Another thing, the WBC would LOVE others to protest them, they crave that attention

You posted up an article recently, about a soldier who had died and his father was holding a funeral for his dead son.. The WBC were creating a disturbance, so the father of the soldier that died, sued the WBC.. Only to have that later overturned and in favour of the WBC... It really stinks !!

The father ( or something very close ) has to pay WBC now, from a court order......

(CNN) -- The father of a Marine whose funeral was picketed by the Westboro Baptist Church says an order to pay the protesters' legal costs in a civil claim is nothing less than a "slap in the face."

"By the court making this decision, they're not only telling me that they're taking their side, but I have to pay them money to do this to more soldiers and their families," said Albert Snyder, whose son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, was killed in action in Iraq in 2006.

Members of the fundamentalist church based in Topeka, Kansas, appeared outside Snyder's funeral in 2006 in Westminster, Maryland, carrying signs reading "You're going to hell," "God hates you" and "Thank God for dead soldiers."

Among the teachings of the church, which was founded in 1955 by pastor Fred Phelps, is the belief that God is punishing the United States for "the sin of homosexuality" through events such as soldiers' deaths.

Margie Phelps, the daughter of Fred Phelps and the attorney representing the church in its appeals, also said the money that the church receives from Snyder will be used to finance demonstrations. But she also said that the order was a consequence of his decision to sue the church over the demonstration.

"Mr. Snyder and his attorneys have engaged the legal system; there are some rules to that legal engagement," said Phelps, a member of Westboro who says she has participated in more than 150 protests of military funerals.

"They wanted to shut down the picketing so now they're going to finance it," she said.

The 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ordered that Snyder pay more than $16,000 in costs requested by Westboro for copies of motions, briefs and appendices, according to court documents.

For anyone interested in helping stop westboro, if they go there........

Counter Action Against WBC Picketing NEWTOWN shooting victims on Facebook already has close to 1,000 members. They are currently organizing carpools from different areas of the country. They are doing their research and learning the times and locations of the funerals.

The first sentence is a link to the facebook page.....

Frankly, if their God kills children because of something people totally unrelated to them have done then I'd rather be an Atheist.

There is a movement to have their tax exempt status revoked .

• Like 1

If these people actually show up, I think there will be violence. Emotions are much too raw and there's a chance that some of them will get beaten down. While I believe they deserve anything they get - it still would be an unseemly event to happen as the citizens are trying to show their respect to these grieving families. In a way, I think the spectacle of these protesters would be one offense too many. They are vile and sub human IMO.

Well ,the cops wouldn't let them close ,which is now the norm,but I would shoot them myself. Seriously .

I found something about Anonymous hacking into the WBC's database and exposed all the WBC member's personal info. Found it on this news site, that Sakari happen to introduce to me in another thread, concerning a False Morgan Freeman statement.

http://www.inquisitr...al-information/

True, so very true for you WBC.......

I love Anonymous .I want to marry them all .

Westboro just whats their usual attention like a spoiled child, I just wish media wouldn't give it to them. I have found, more and more the local bikers show up and give them a bad time. :yes:

There are bikers holding vigil in the town,as well as NYC guardian angels .

Interesting...they have raised the wrath of Anonymous

[media=]

[/media]

Edit to add: Anonymous Targets Westboro Baptist Church After Newtown Vigil Protest Threat (full story)

Members of the hacktivist group Anonymous have targeted the Westboro Baptist Church after the hate-mongering, quasi-religious group announced plans to protest a Sunday night vigil in remembrance of the Sandy Hook shooting victims, 20 of whom were just 6 and 7 years old....

Anonymous goes after hypocrites and fools .

A lot of them are ex military at this point .

They do not suffer fools gladly

I agree if these people show up there will probably be violence. Frankly I think the people from WB deserve what they get if they do picket those poor kids funerals. I think they should be tared and feathered so they will look like the chicken hawks they are. I also think they should revoke their tax free status.

• Like 1

Nothing will happen..

In Reno, Nevada, a college girl named Brianna went missing. She was found, raped and murdered. ( the killer was found ).

Westboro came to protest at her funeral, the service was huge, at the universities basketball stadium.Outside the Patriot Guards were there,And other people.They stood in front of the few westboro people and blanketed them from site. It really did not last long, as the police were there with a van, and took them away for their safety. The same will happen there, if they even show.

By the way, they were at her funeral because " God Hates Reno ", Reno supports fags, and gambling, so God was punishing Reno with a serial rapist, and killing Brianna.

What is sad, is this is not what should be at a funeral.....

Here is a video of the incident....Warning : language.....

Also, this is not the first time they came to reno, with the same results.

Briannas memorial video

[media=]

Brianna Zunino Denison (March 29, 1988 – January 20, 2008) was a college student from Santa Barbara, California, who was abducted on January 20, 2008 from a friend's house in Reno, Nevada. Her body was discovered on February 15, 2008 in a field near a Reno business park after being raped and murdered by James Biela........................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Brianna_Denison

This isn't even remotely comparable .

The entire country is behind this .As horrific as Briannas death was,the entire country didn't watch it . The president didn't show up .

To react with violence would be wrong,but someone needs to kick their asses at this point .

And shouldn't they have gone already ?

The night Obama went.

I think they figured it was a bbbaaddddd idea .

This isn't even remotely comparable .

The entire country is behind this .As horrific as Briannas death was,the entire country didn't watch it . The president didn't show up .

To react with violence would be wrong,but someone needs to kick their asses at this point .

And shouldn't they have gone already ?

The night Obama went.

I think they figured it was a bbbaaddddd idea .

Never said it was comparable.....I do not think any tragic things like these can be compared. It is not a competition.Not even sure where that came form.

I posted that to show a example of what The Patriot Guard does. ( which is basically a **** load of bikers joining together ) And how there are people that do something about these morons.

There are many more videos showing what they ( we ) do.....Just that one hits home for me, so I used it.

I am with you though, I say we shoot them.... :gun:

When do the funerals take place?

They started yesterday .

All denominations btw. Jewish,catholic,Mormon .

So far there have been four funerals I believe,maybe more,but they've started .

Services are at different locations ,because different religions .

Dunno .If they went,no one is giving them any press,which might be part of plan to just neuter them .

If no one knows they are there ,they just looks like a bunch of trolls.

I think they should be protested,and everyone dresses up like a zombie .Make up and all,and we run at them screaming ,NO BRAINS ,EAT THE HEARTS INSTEAD .

• Like 2

Never said it was comparable.....I do not think any tragic things like these can be compared. It is not a competition.Not even sure where that came form.

I posted that to show a example of what The Patriot Guard does. ( which is basically a **** load of bikers joining together ) And how there are people that do something about these morons.

There are many more videos showing what they ( we ) do.....Just that one hits home for me, so I used it.

I am with you though, I say we shoot them.... :gun:

Well you said nothing would happen,because they weren't attacked in the past .

My point was,this is huge ,comparably speaking.

To be so vile ,when 26 families are grieving,along with the entire country .

I think someone would take offense,not necessarily a person connected to a victim .

The county is outraged .

Just went googling.....

WBC's website is down, and so is there twitter accounts :)

Makes me wonder what else does not work for them :)

:clap:

Site is not down now :(

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Well you said nothing would happen,because they weren't attacked in the past .

My point was,this is huge ,comparably speaking.

To be so vile ,when 26 families are grieving,along with the entire country .

I think someone would take offense,not necessarily a person connected to a victim .

The county is outraged .

I see what you are saying, although...

I honestly am surprised no one has gotten physical. I have been to 3 funerals where they came, and where we made sure they were not see or heard. They did not last long. A bunch of " bikers " ( I hate the stigma with that ) actually have the brains to know not to get violent.I believe anyone that helps with this, and shows up is the same way. It has happened at countless places, a lot of times. And as far as I know, no one got physical....Very hard not to, I can say that.

If they were seen some where else, with less public around, may be a different story.

Edited by Sakari

From the WBC website picket schedule........

Woodbury Funeral Home in Woodbury, CT December 19, 2012 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM

WBC to picket the funeral of Sandy Hook Elementary School Principal Dawn Hochsprung.

GOD WILL NOT HAVE FAG MARRIAGE!!

How many more of your children will you sacrifice to your filthy fag marriage?! You proved you hate your kids by making Connecticut one of the first states to institute fag marriage. You marry wives (divorce & remarriage) and give men in marriage (same-sex marriage), just as Christ said would happen just before the time that He returns in power and glory, taking vengeance on the disobedient (Luke 12; 2 Thes 1).

GOD WILL NOT HAVE FAG MARRIAGE!!

The blood of the Newtown dead is on the hands of every preacher, teacher, parent and leader of Connecticut.

GOD WILL NOT HAVE FAG MARRIAGE & YOU ALL CONTINUE TO BE SILENT ABOUT IT!!

The dead children of Sandy Hook Elementary are better off dead than to continue being raised for such great wrath and destruction as you have brought to this land. There is no hope for any child of this nation outside of Westboro Baptist Church. You have a duty to teach your children to fear God or else leave them to desolation, darkness and destruction.

GOD WILL NOT HAVE FAG MARRIAGE!! YOUR CHILDREN'S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!!

After Westboro Baptist Church spokesperson Shirley Phelps-Roper announced that the church would be picketing the funerals of the Connecticut shooting victims, Anonymous - a group of hackers - vowed to have a say in the matter.

First, Anonymous posted private information about the church's members online, according to multiple online reports.

Now, Anonymous - according to ZDnet.com - hacked Phelps-Roper's Twitter account Monday and changed the profile background to "Pray for Newtown."

The hacker re-tweeted messages in favor of the hack and criticizing the actions of the group, according to mashable.com.

The hacker also posted private emails, including one with a list of locations in Kansas the church planned to picket.

According to the ZDnet.com, the account has re-tweeted messages promoting of a petition to recognize Westboro Baptist as a hate group.

Interesting, these Westboro wackos appear to be related to one another... surnames Phelps and Hockenbarger primarily. A tad too much inbreeding perhaps?

• Like 4

And for anyone wanting.......Here is the list from anonymous of the Church's parishiners.

http://pastebin.com/ARASaC1h

Oh my god !

"Fags" can't get married,but they all marry their relatives . Are any of them not related !?

I guarantee you ,something bad will happen to them this time . Either before they get there,or after they leave .

It will be quiet .

Heheheheheh

They started yesterday .

All denominations btw. Jewish,catholic,Mormon .

So far there have been four funerals I believe,maybe more,but they've started .

Services are at different locations ,because different religions .

Thanks for answering...

I just cannot imagine how anyone could show any disrespect to any funeral... The way I was brought up was - You show respect when someone has died, even if that someone was one you never knew or never got along with, just show some respect...I generally consider that to be the norm ...

• Like 1