Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danpotter

2012,The End.Because of us?

5 posts in this topic

First of all.....I really dont understand why people are soooo worrying about this day ,..i know all the stuff about the Mayan calender etc...

But the point is,....2012 December 21 may be the end.., do u know why im saying this???its because of us............

Generally it is said that if a single person prays to god,it will give normal result to the person,but if a bunch of people prays to god for something,it will give extradinary result as it is a mass prayer and the all the praying power will please god and the thing will happen immediately..,

Now the same thing may apply to this 2012 issue,..if we all keep saying,thinking 24/7 about 2012 end and saying "2012 is the end,.2012 is the end.,2012 is the end.," it may really happen beause of our mass thinking power.That means,..even if 2012 december 21 is just a normal day,because of our mass negative thinking power about this date,...it may really result in some negative thing to happen to humanity on that date...

so i request all the people to simply leave this dec 21 2012 issue aside,and make good plans for the year 2013.....

Im writing all this thing because,....yesterday i asked my neighbour[who is just 13 yrs old] about his new year plans,..then he said ,he is not making any plans as the world ends on 21 dec 2012.i felt soo pity for him...

so,..my dear brothers and sisters,..please give an end to this stupid stuff.....

Anyways,lets hope for the happy end of the ancient mayan calender.. :)

Edited by danpotter

Wow at lease someone is making sense. Just beacuse the Mayam Calender ends on 12.21.12 doesnt mean to world is ending. A whole bunch on Chicken Littles running around out there.

Now the same thing may apply to this 2012 issue,..if we all keep saying,thinking 24/7 about 2012 end and saying "2012 is the end,.2012 is the end.,2012 is the end.," it may really happen beause of our mass thinking power.That means,..even if 2012 december 21 is just a normal day,because of our mass negative thinking power about this date,...it may really result in some negative thing to happen to humanity on that date...

People in the 3rd world pray for God everyday (mass positive thinking) but nothing powerful happened

You are speaking of the power of suggestion on a grand scale.

It is not dissimiar to going to a church and praying as a community.

Luckily a recent Mayan sayed what he will be doing time to do on the Winter solstice is taking some time to kneel before the sun and ask for a good new cycle. Which is positive suggeastion.

So yes you are right but the opposite can be true and not many are doing that. With all that is understood abouit the Mayan calendar TODAY. We should have a very positive outlook on this changing of our Galactic Equinox.

so,..my dear brothers and sisters,..please give an end to this stupid stuff.....

The thinking behind this topic is pretty asinine itself. Perhaps you need to heed your own advice?