Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this the end of paper banknotes?

Still Waters

Plastic banknotes are set to be introduced in Britain, replacing the paper money used for more than 300 years.

The radical overhaul could see the more durable, waterproof and harder-to-counterfeit polymer sterling notes in circulation within three years.

The Bank of England has put out a £1billion tender from 2015 for the printing of notes at its press in Debden, Essex.

http://www.dailymail...just-years.html

All money on Earth should be burnt or destroyed in some way.

In place of it, we should all practice the art of sharing, cultivating love and humility in our hearts to one another. A beginning to world love.

• Like 3

Plastic banknotes are set to be introduced in Britain, replacing the paper money used for more than 300 years.

The radical overhaul could see the more durable, waterproof and harder-to-counterfeit polymer sterling notes in circulation within three years.

The Bank of England has put out a £1billion tender from 2015 for the printing of notes at its press in Debden, Essex.

http://www.dailymail...just-years.html

We should have digital currency instead as then a high-inflation economy means we dont need to carry around a wheelbarrow of notes.

We should have digital currency instead as then a high-inflation economy means we dont need to carry around a wheelbarrow of notes.

Whatever you do, be cautious about RFID chips.

Whatever you do, be cautious about RFID chips.

I personally believe that people should be chipped.

We could have a 99% conviction rate for criminals if we knew where they were at the time of the crime and have audio recording.

At last. Us Scots are getting tired of ripping all of the ones we fight over. And fives. And tens...

At last. Us Scots are getting tired of ripping all of the ones we fight over. And fives. And tens...

I'm surprised you know what money is up there you northern barbarian!

(joke lol)

Edited by Mr Right Wing

I personally believe that people should be chipped. We could have a 99% conviction rate for criminals if we knew where they were at the time of the crime and have audio recording.

People can change. They just need to cultivate what is good in their hearts - The fruitage of the spirit - and focus their minds on that which is peaceable & positive. They also need the will to attain to supremecy of self - To be all they can be as regards to goodness and love.

If we were chipped, we would become enslaved to corrupt governments. I prefer freedom to read what I like, study what I like, travel where I like, make friendships/relationships with whom I would, glorify the Lord where I like, worship where I like, instead of being tagged like I'm some goddamned supermarket product.

People can change. They just need to cultivate what is good in their hearts - The fruitage of the spirit - and focus their minds on that which is peaceable & positive. They also need the will to attain to supremecy of self - To be all they can be as regards to goodness and love.

If we were chipped, we would become enslaved to corrupt governments. I prefer freedom to read what I like, study what I like, travel where I like, make friendships/relationships with whom I would, glorify the Lord where I like, worship where I like, instead of being tagged like I'm some goddamned supermarket product.

But arent we already enslaved?

I'm surprised you know what money is up there you northern barbarian!

(joke lol)

Aye, we did, until Westminster robbed us of our oil and destroyed the working class...

Aye, we did, until Westminster robbed us of our oil and destroyed the working class...

Thought it all came through Aberdeen?

Where's Aberdeen? Is that not in Norway?