Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Explain this...

mrsbishop1231

This past Friday night I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a room with the victims of the school shooting in Connecticut. When I woke up I specifically remembered talking to one child and even remembered her name. I just knew that as crazy as it sounded, I had really talked with one of the victims. I even have the proof. I texted myself at 9:01 a.m. on Saturday with the name of the child. The names of the victims were not released until Saturday afternoon. Even though I knew in my heart it was real, I felt at the same time that it couldn't be, I mean how many times do you run across a 6 year old little girl named Charlotte? When I finally saw the list, the first name was Charlotte Bacon. So someone please tell me what something like this is called. I know it's not being "psychic" but what is it??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imaginarynumber1

• Bendy Demon

• spartan max2

• mrsbishop1231

Coincidence. This incident was all over the news and ypu naturally became very involved emotionally and most any common name you think of was a name of a child.

Interesting but nothing all that odd.

Sorry..that's how I see it.

This past Friday night I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a room with the victims of the school shooting in Connecticut. When I woke up I specifically remembered talking to one child and even remembered her name. I just knew that as crazy as it sounded, I had really talked with one of the victims. I even have the proof. I texted myself at 9:01 a.m. on Saturday with the name of the child. The names of the victims were not released until Saturday afternoon. Even though I knew in my heart it was real, I felt at the same time that it couldn't be, I mean how many times do you run across a 6 year old little girl named Charlotte? When I finally saw the list, the first name was Charlotte Bacon. So someone please tell me what something like this is called. I know it's not being "psychic" but what is it??

This past Friday night I had a dream.
I had a dream.
a dream.

premonition or coincidence.

the only two answers you can get to a question like that lol

Edited by spartan max2

The next thing to do is to look at her picture. Google her name. Was it her?

If everything and everyone is connected things like this are bound to happen from time to time aren't they?...

Haven't you ever just started to think of someone (even someone you don't normally talk to), only to have the phone ring that same moment and it's them?...

I think things like this (and your dream) are normal and happen to me almost daily...

A lot depends on how much personal verification you can achieve. As seeker said, check her photo. Write down as much as you can remember, in as much detail as you can, as quickly as you can, before your mind begins to play around with your memory.What was the content of the conversation ? Did she say things you can verify about herself. What was the physical backgrond/environent where she was? Can you check that out?

It is a bit grisly/macabre, and i dont know if i would want to, but its the only way to work out for yourself if there is any chance this was a real psychic contact.

Edited by Mr Walker